Was Himmler right? Are blonde hair, blue eyed Nordic Indo-Aryans the God-like Race from Atlantis?

Was Himmler right? Are blonde hair, blue eyed Nordic Indo-Aryans the God-like Race from Atlantis?

youtu.be/C2SNZzrN6FQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBoA1686BQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No Jews are the master race because they can survive anything

Literally this

*blocks your path

The eternal meme is that Germans are the epitome of Nordicism

*destroys your army group*

THIS is a NORDIC man:
Meanwhile this tall, muscular, pale-skinned, blonde-haired, strong-jawed, blue-eyed "man" is a dirty Inner Asiatic B*ltoid:
Learn the difference.

Dude he's an ugly cunt, fuck off

That period blood tho...

Jews believe in equality, if we bleed you bleed

They're a weak race that's constantly on the back foot yet somehow always manage to preserve their smugness

I heard that when a Jew is menstruating she has to sleep away from the tribe in her own teepee. Or maybe it was that she has to sleep outside the teepee. Is this true?

The Nordic man certainly civilized the swarthy and black races in India, that's confirmed.

Nah she had to drown goys (preferably white children) in the blood

People with blue eyes had primitive forest/cave dwelling ancestors too retarded to invent agriculture. Their eyes adapted to have easier time seeing in the dark.
Brown eyed agriculture practising CIVILIZED people had no need for such evolution.

They sure are god-like.
Not sure if from Atlantis though.

I wouldn’t mine being drowned in the blood of

OWO

I'm having my DNA tested through a genealogy site. If it comes back with Jew genes on my mother's side (likely) can I join a synagogue and learn all the Jewish tricks?

Well, depends on the curvature of your nose. Pic related is a goyim spy

Scandinavians are the master race they have the most yamnaya dna and formed the patrician elite of all ancient civilizations

unfortunately they are being genocided

I have a slight hook in my nose, I've been asked before if I'm Jewish so I'll pass. Do I have to learn Hebrew and read from the Torah on my Bar Mitzvah? I'm 28.

It's retribution. Steppe niggers destroyed European cultures too many times. They definitely deserve extermination as the biggest destroyers of civilization.

>Steppe niggers destroyed European cultures too many times
Uhmm noo sweetie. There was no European culture before the Nordic migrations :) Before them Europe was just an extention of MENA region.

Nope, the Jews are. Just look around you.

Aryans were nothing more but violent nomads later civilized by Mediterraneans and Middle Easterners.

youtube.com/watch?v=bBoA1686BQY

>unfortunately they are being genocided
Look at it from an other side. They are also waking up.
juden are the ugliest rats in the world

And there was literally no culture after they invaded, they even stopped erecting megaliths.

>And there was literally no culture after they invaded
Battle-Axe, Hallstatt, Unetice, partially Bell-Beaker :) All were better than weak and beta vrigin cultures of inferior swarthy races :)

We are talking about civilization here. Your cultures were nomadic barbarians without cities, art or real culture.

Here's something that completely shatters your little puny NORDICCQQ arguement.
If the Nordic features are those of PIE people, than why North Africans, possibly the only caucasians with almost zero PIE in them, have light features? Proto-North Africans, were a mix of mainly easterners and a later influx of European huntergatherers that settled in the mountains.
Among those, the berbers, Rosenberg a massive Nordicist records that a clear Nordic feature shows in tribes like kabyles, but kabyles are pure North Africans, with blonde hair and fair eyes.
In fact, the islander North Africans (pic related, guache people), who are much more purer, records many people with light eyes, and blonde/red hair, yet they've never come into contact with the PIEs.
So, fuck off with your dumb arguements.

>oldest proto writing, oldest proto-cities, high quality art and pottery
>Aryan invasion
>2000 years without writing or cities
Le master race face.

Indo-Europeans essentially stopped the progress for more than a thousand years. Cucuteni-Trypollie was on its way to become the Sumer and Egypt of Europe.

>We are talking about civilization here
"civilization" is for weaklings and alphabet is for subhumans with bad memory :)

The Nordic cultures were clearly superior, and stronger.

cities, writing are for weaklings and brainlets with bad memory

So Romans are weaklings and brainlets with bad memory AND Nordic, meaning Nordics are weak and brainlets with bad memory?
Uhh, I'm starting to think you're trolling.

Great, then don't say they civilized anyone if civilization is for pussies. Their role was mostly destructive.

swarthy people created better civilizations.

>So Romans are weaklings and brainlets with bad memory AND Nordic
Nope, they were strong Nordics who adopted cities and writing to rule the swarthy races in a more efficient way... but eventually degenerated into weaklings indeed.
I was just triggering m*dshits LOL. But they subjagated the swarthy races :)

Which makes them weaklings according to you, apperantly, I mean, how can the little swarthy m*dshit make the strong Nordic man adopt their lifestyle, if the nomadic one is better and more successful.
pic related is probably what the situation probably looked like, since the Romans later after the Marian reforms, even Non-Romans (swarthy race), how was he able to beat the strong Nordic warrior?

>how can the little swarthy m*dshit make the strong Nordic man adopt their lifestyle
They can't. But the Nordic man can take their civilization for weaklings and transform it into a civilization for the Nordic man to rule others :)

At least for some time, Roman Empire eventually fell because the Nordics became more and more mixed and as we all know, the m*dshits are too weak to protect themselves from another Nordic invaders :)

I'm cool with Nordic supremacy as long as it includes the Irish, who are genetically pure descendants of the original Indo-Aryans, in it.
Ireland = Eire = Aryanland

Gr8 b8 m8, r8 8/8

>Was Himmler right?
This is the same guy who thought witches were real

He couldn't be more wrong.
Blue eyes? Hunter-gatherers.
Civilization? Sumerians, Semites, Mediterraneans, Anatolians.
Germans are the purest Aryans? They are mixed as fuck.
>Aryans created a superior civilization in the past? They were just nomads who invaded more advanced civilizations.

And so on.

>Sumerians
were european
unlike babylonians

>They are mixed as fuck.
with who

>Nords wuz da creatorz of ALL civilizashunz n shiet
>Civilizashun? Man das sum darkie shiet we be too advance to dat knowatimsayin

Slavs and Celts

But the Irish aren’t even white to begin with

I'm actually surprised how the civilization declined during the Vedic period. There is literally nothing there. No art, no settlements, barely any pottery. And it's supposed to be the period when enlightened Aryans ruled India.

I knew it was bad, but I didn't know it was that bad. There is literally nothing.

Himmler literally looked like a Korean

PIE got their blond hair and blue eyes from EHG, could be that those tribes also had some EHG component (or those accounts are inaccurate, which is far more probable)

>found something on an Indian website
>wow, it looks pretty cool, doesn't look Indo-European though
>image search
>BMAC, 3rd-2nd millennium
lol

>at least it's Indo-European
>Some BMAC words have now also been found in Tocharian.[19] Michael Witzel points out that the borrowed vocabulary includes words from agriculture, village and town life, flora and fauna, ritual and religion
>agriculture, village and town life
>words obviously borrowed from some old pre-IE language

>A significant section of the archaeologists are more inclined to see the culture as begun by farmers in the Near Eastern Neolithic tradition, but infiltrated by Indo-Iranian speakers from the Andronovo culture in its late phase, creating a hybrid.
Makes more sense.

The original Indo-Europeans who conquered the world were a mix of Paleo-Europeans (True Nordics indigenous to Scandinavia), Caucasian Hunter Gatherers, and North Asian Hunter Gatherers (the "Hyperboreans").
Germans (Central Europeans) most resemble this genetic makeup.

If you learn to make the dreidel spin, you'll know our people always win