Revelation 13:17

>How to build a cashless society? Give people no other choice | CNBC Reports

youtube.com/watch?v=pzEJCV_N84o

The Mark of the Beast

And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark — the name of the beast or the number of its name. Here is a call for wisdom: Let the one who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and that number is six hundred sixty-six.…

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I KNEW THE LLVM DRAGON WAS UP TO NO GOOD
ABANDON EVERYTHING!!! EXIT ALL CRYPTO MARKETS!

>Bibical prophecy leads me to my lambo
Fuckin sweet.

Pajeets everywhere.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Who cares, will be rich

You are correct, user. What will that Mark be? XRP. There can only be One.

it won't be XRP. We'll see it in time. I doubt it's even released yet.

It will be XRP. Have you been putting the clues together to figure out who I am? Its all there in the Archives.

why XRP? It doesn't really make sense that people would be required to use it for funding. I mean, i'd be pretty happy, I'm accumulating up till at least $0.70.

>Hyperledger logo is literaly a merkahbah

I need a quick rundown.

Owners of XRP will eventaully be given a "forked" coin. This will be " The Mark". All others will be regulated out of existence, and at that time, we will go cashless.

Chainlink announced partnership with Fidelty today

Their logo:

Revelation13:17

You know I'm more inclined to think it will be Chainlink rather than Ripple just because it fits the Satanic/Masonic/Whatever ritualistic bullshit that jews love to do. Ripple is a fidget spinner but Link is a cube of saturn.

Maybe I'm missing something what occult bullshit does XRP represent?

No.

Conditioning.

Total control through a failed fidget-spinner tier marketing project

Chainlink is the real deal.

No?

Cube of Saturn represents a Division of the Abrahamic Religions. Its devotees are being bulldozed in to mass graves as I type.

from my tin foil understanding, there's multiple groups vying for power. The symbols for each group is different.

who is to say these fidget spinner autists aren't a new organization?

I'll have to see what the hell will come with this forked XRP. It's not like we have much choice here.

Werewolves of London come to you dressed as harmless fidget spinners.

you're that "time, time, and half a time" guy. maybe i can consult a few people to try making sense of your shitty breadcrumbs.

Now why would you, of all people, hate on Abrahamic religions?

Hate? That is a Socio Religious Construct, and of no use to me. Those who "go rogue" will be disposed of. Nothing Personal.

is this the group trying to unite abrahamic religions, the one that has infiltrated the catholic church and has been installing false popes?

or is that part of the old power's goals, considering Macron's rise to power and france's push for a centralized magistrate for islam

For 17 years, The Old Power, The Rulers of the last Millenium have resisted a Turning of the Cusp that was Foreordained. As it was Before, So Shall It Be. Turn your Gaze to Austria. MENE MENE TENKEL. UTNE UPHARSIN.

Good. Sense of Humor. You will need it, Troubadore.

I have a sense of humor as well. Just a bit more deadly, is all. I changed your adjective suffix from dour to dore. You have time to ponder the meaning, but not so much.

LINK confirmed for $666. See you lads in GN-z11.

Now This Is Autism