Rip bittrex

>rip bittrex

cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-altcoin-exchange-bittrex-eyed-with-suspicion-due-to-thousands-of-mysterious-account-closings

s-stop the bittrex fud

I aint clicking links that steal my links!

SAGE

rip dude

One user complained that he has six Bitcoin in his Bittrex account--over $30,000 at today’s values--and no longer has access to his funds and receives no answers to his support tickets.

I'm so scared please stop

Lmao I'm gonna write Cointelegraph tomorrow with word that ELIX is being added to Coinbase.
I'll photoshop a picture as evidence too. Then I'll do the same thing again from 20 different email addresses.

These idiots will believe anything

its too late mr. bittrex employee

its all over

all my money is on bittrex, if they disappear i'm offing myself

I'm just waiting for bitcoin to go back up so I can exchange the ones I have on bittrex and leave.

good thing i'm all in etherdelta

youre gonna lose everything buddy. everything....

>“I talked to many users in Telegram groups and the most affected countries are Syria, India, Iran, Russia, Pakistan and Turkey.”

based bittrex arent funding terrorism

refresh the coin telegraph article and look at the views and shares. you are done pajeet.

kikes ruin everything they want you in the zog machine for life there is no way out

>“I talked to many users in Telegram groups and the most affected countries are Syria, India, Iran, Russia, Pakistan and Turkey.”
poo in loos and terrorists BTFO

>bittrex co-founder is a pajeet
>bittrex CEO is a chink
>they dont have an address
>no phone lines
>no support

really makes you think

>being a low IQ poltard

yep, jews are FORCING bittrex to steal

>CEO is a chink
>co-founder is a pajeet

really activated my almonds

>2017
>Using exchanges
>using crypto
>using fiat

My only currencies are bullets, gasoline barrels and canned food

Well I'm among the banned ones, thankfully I never did a transaction on that platform.

ALL MY ETH IS GONE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA