Anyone else feel like LINK was a giant experiment to see how much collective shilling on Biz can affect the price of a...

Anyone else feel like LINK was a giant experiment to see how much collective shilling on Biz can affect the price of a shitcoin?

Wales are accumulating

fucking kek for not getting the memo.

>cindicator

Anyone who wasn't a linklet realized it was a shitcoin

>but muh real world use

LUL it's like they have no idea that cryptocurrencies are like 99% hype, and 1% actual value.

Dumbass. Just hold.

Christ Veeky Forums is full of children.

I never bought any of this shit. I'm just hopeful it financially ruins you people. Maybe then you won't shit up the board when the next shitcoin of the month is shilled.

Explain why it's a shitcoin instead of being a passive aggressive faggot

I got into crypto a week ago. It snapped me out of my depression and I spent all my spare time reading about it an analyzing coins. All I've done is fuck up and lose $70. Today I lost my job without warning of any kind. It would have been nice if any of my coins had seen a net gain in the last two days.

Link is the /altrightcoin/ it will destroy jewish supercomputers

DGB was the first test

Nah. I'm fine just watching this scam burn to the ground.

DGB gave insane profits in the first two quartals this year. the x5 of link is nothing compared to DGB.

LINK SAYS ON ITS WEBSITE IT WORKS WITH SWIFT

SWIFT SAYS IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LINK OR BLOCK CHAIN

WHAT A FUCKING SCAMCOIN

Veeky Forums is but a small corner for this shit

if Veeky Forums was this "huge" on the market, my youtube channel would have blown up by now

No because I am capable of waiting more than one day for results.
>n-no i dont want to

I swear to God this board is like 95% pajeets now. Can we please have a filter that only allows people with triple digit IQs?

>how much collective shilling on Biz can affect the price of a shitcoin
What makes you think it affected the price at all? Aside from a few brave redditors nobody but us ever saw the shilling or fudding here.

or maybe your videos aren't as good as you think they are

B T F O

>Anyone else feel like LINK was a giant experiment to see how much collective shilling on Biz can affect the price of a shitcoin?
Yeah I come here often and just ignore the shilling threads. You guys are just one big circle jerk.