How did the meme of early men living in caves start?

How did the meme of early men living in caves start?

Cave-paintings.

By finding a bunch of shit in caves.

Did Cave-paintings just resonate with the average populace so much that it solidified the concept of “cavemen”?

More like a small number of people started using the term and then it just stuck whenever stuff like pic related got popular.

>caves preserve artifacts and remains relatively well
>most remains and junk from pre-historic people is found in caves
>brainlets misrepresent lower paleolithic life for all eternity

its more the people who beileve in archaelogists who are the cave people.

upper Paleolithic*

>early men
Early whites*

Whites lived in caves, other civilizations did not. To this day, white people return to caves for "exploration", yeah okay..

The first cities in history were built in Europe.

>Cairo
>Memphis
Lol

Trypillian settlements predates both of those cities.

Whites were still living in caves in 4000 BCE. They hadn't come out until the Moors arrived in Europe

>Whites lived in caves, other civilizations did not.

All ancient humans used caves, it was simply too valuable of real estate to not use.

we wuz

That picture is racist.

Wow, look at those caves.

African didn't need caves because the land is warm and fertile. Europeans lived in damp, merky caves. Why do you think they got so pale?

WE

These are modern paintings, cavie

Stop being triggered.

So I’m genuinely curious why you find it so entertaining to post shit like this. Maybe I have too much faith in humanity, but I can’t find it in me to believe that you actually believe this.

Did this writer actually see the cave living kafirs he's talking about?

What type of ridiculous question is that?

Do your own research, then come back. Don't let other people think for you.

Caves these days?
I have mums basement for that

I’m studying to teach history. I have done my own research. But even a simple cursory understanding of history is enough to know that everything you are saying is absolute bullshit. How about you show some of your research. It’s bound to be enlightening.

Not European.

I can't link it now because I'm on my phone, but YouTube: PharaohAllah. He cites all of his findings. I've also got a catalogue of websites that I research from but again, I'm on mobile

Your OWN research Mr. We Wuz. What was all that shit about not letting other people think for you? Or is it okay because you deem these people to be “woke?”

You got me man I was just trolling. I do work with a KANG who unironically acts like this. It's perplexing because they won't believe text books but will believe anything they read online if it suits their interest. Had this guy tell me King George was black and that Germany was ruled by Moors.

They were not European.

Of course not.
Aryan-Slavic are full fledged Asian Siberian race.

They couldn't be Slavs

Yeah, there are some delusional people out there. Now that you’ve confirmed my original statement, I have to ask, do you really get a lot of entertaining responses to this shit. Because all I see from my end is you people derailing interesting discussions.

Only in cases such as these where in the thread is already answered/over with. It's refreshing to see people actually take a crack at this stuff, because I always get new info to counter kangz with