Bittrex fukt

now that bittrex is fucked, what exchange is the next viable option

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-altcoin-exchange-bittrex-eyed-with-suspicion-due-to-thousands-of-mysterious-account-closings
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how is bittrex fucked?

i don't even know anymore bruh, I'm stuck on legacy exchanges like cryptopia yobit coinexchange and nova. I wish there were more altcoin exchanges. does anyone know GOOD altcoin exchanges? is that raiblocks exchange good?

I'm done answering these braindead questions. I'm so fucking sick of this board.

you're trading on low volume 3rd world exchanges lmao.

tell me good altcoin exchanges that aren't bittrex you cocksucker

any exchange that doesn't use javascript

locking people out of their accounts.

All your issues will be solved in Febuary, I can't say much more than that.

HitBTC

It's not, they don't like pumping coins they don't have accurate rich lists for, so they FUD bittrex to get newbs to withdraw.

Binance

binance or poloniex. bittrex is fine desu as long as you're not doing shady shit. just a bunch of retards fudding it at the moment.

Don't touch this shit with a 50 ft schlong

>altcoin exchanges
>only has top-tier coins

The absolute state of Veeky Forums

>cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-altcoin-exchange-bittrex-eyed-with-suspicion-due-to-thousands-of-mysterious-account-closings
>Syria, India, Iran, Russia, Pakistan and Turkey
If you dont live in one of these countries, you will be fine

I second this. Bittrex is being a tad shady, but the FUD is largely unsubstantiated

oh, you wanted another shitcoin exchange? pump chasing poorfag.

You asked for good ones you fucking moron. Anything other than BTC is altcoin. Literally go fuck yourself. Have fun on those shit exchanges

Bittrex is doing everything they can to appease the SEC. Fuck off with this fud

poloniex as it always has been

What the fuck part of altcoin exchange don't you understand retard?

>i-if it's not on poloniex or bittrex or binance it's not a real coin

Not an answer thanks for playing poorfag play with your 2% gains on trash like eth and ltc and augur if yo're not stupid you'll buy monero the only coin on the top tier with a chance to go up 10x

Because they supplied fake IDs.

all these threads FUD bittrex, but not a single screenshot of proof

not even an attempt at something faked

Don't ask dumb questions and you won't get dumb answers. It sounds like you've already got a pretty good understanding of the available exchanges. I'm doing fine, thanks.

do you not know what a fucking altcoin is? holy fuck, keep chasing pumps dude.

Yes, I asked for altcoin exchangs. to which your peanut brain replies with the two highest volume exchanges. you fucking retard. you think I really don't know about motherfucking poloniex and binance? Jesus fucking lord.

Stay poor

ITT: Pajeet gets account locked for suspected money laundering... calls Bittrex a scam.

Isn't it convenient that airswap comes out tomorrow...

altcoin exchange != shitcoin exchange
binance and polo lists coins that are technically alts, but in your point of view alts are obscure shitcoins. i don't trade shitcoins so i don't know any other exchange that does. good luck to you, though.

only useful info in this thread

shill

Bittrex is a fake company with a fake address and a chink CEO and a pajeet co-founder. Let that sink in. Pic related.

Look at the pics im going to send and decide for yourself

bittrex faked their address let that sink in

The Waves DEX is pretty alright, they are supposed to update the gui in the next month or so and add more coins and gateways in the coming months as well...keep an eye on it.

Listen, I'm just a poor newfag who couldn't work for Trex if I tried. But if I was running the (arguably) biggest Bitcoin exchange in the world, I sure as fuck wouldn't want to have my address for anybody to see.
This business attracts some real powerful enemies.

Airswap is gonna be your new option

Even the biggest financial firms have an office that you can call. You must be extremely stupid.

unironically this

Backed by an army of rabid kike lawyers ready to fuck your shit up with their briefcases full of tracked transactions and the like.
What part of decentralised, encrypted currency don't you fuckers understand? We're swimming in a pool of sharks here.

its an organized fud group. the same that brings you mass pink wojak posts and shills link. Its the same cult

Thats what im saying retard. Bittrex is scam. Get out while you can.

>cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-altcoin-exchange-bittrex-eyed-with-suspicion-due-to-thousands-of-mysterious-account-closings

15205 Total views
570 Total shares

>only two hours since its published

bittrex is dead

If you think Bittrex is a scam then they all are. Are you really this naive?

they are all scam. yes. take your coins to your cold storage wallet. youve been warned.

Okay then I'll get right on that.

Yep im sure Bittrex is really excited to steal everyones coin and cash out in 2017 as opposed to continuing to rack up their bags of collected fees and cash out in 5+ years. I mean, if they're dumb then maybe.

>Blogger “The CryptoSyndicate” posted last week suggesting that an internal mistake at Bittrex caused an exchange-wide selloff of altcoins, triggering declines on all other major exchanges.

they fucked up big time. they lost a massive amount of money due to their shitty script. they are closing down user. save yourself.

Volume > Binance
Shitcoins > Cryptopia
Margin > Polo

> bittrex is fine desu
bittrex is literally the worst and next most likely to mtgox exchange in existence. Just do a simple google search and see what comes up. By the way things can only get worse from here in out for bittrex users. Can wait for the pink wojaks. You can only ignore the writing on the wall for so long