Link - I guess this is bad?

So Chainlink partnering with Fidelity who manages over $2 trillion in assets is a bad thing?

Hey you need to delete this, thanks.

Yeah these markets don't make any fucking sense. You can have the best news ever and still have nothing happen if the hype just isn't there.

One billion coins

Deluded linkies. OP stop eating shrooms

why does he need to delete it

idk i'd ask Rory but I know I'm going to get an extremely vague answer that is edited

It doesn't mean two trillion will be invested in chainlink you autist. IT doesn't mean chainlinks marketcap will be two trillion you autist.

That's 37 billion less than XRP. Try again.

> no tie
> ill-fitting walmart suit
> disgusting facial hair
> stuttering pothead
> mom's spaghetti

10/10, would entrust with $2 trillion in financial transactions

accumulating

Fewer*

> One billion coins

coins, lol. you mean erc-20 tokens.
the kiddie pool of crypto

someone fill me in on this Rory meme please?

where does the toilet meme come from, anyways? Were they literally next to a bathroom?

buuuuh huuuur scam dur one billion circulating duuh deluded linkey

WHAT THE FUCK YOU FUCKING LINKIES STOP SELLING FUCKING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Thanks for the correction.

>I guess this is bad?

Well look at the price drop retard. Yes, it's a bad thing. Stupid fuck.

Overhyped shitcoin. Be happy it didn't dump harder.

stay poor no linkies, $1 eth all over again

deluded not to buy lolz

cocksucking, motherfucking whales

The cryptosphere is filled with monkeys and newbies.. Don't expect anything to make any sense ever lmao

even a retard wouldn't sell in this circumstance. It's clearly some whale/group of whales fucking with the price

we should shit up all the wiki articles for big banking companies like jp morgan and morgan stanley and put something about how they partnered with chain link in october 2017

#IMWITHHIM