What do you do to kill time now that Veeky Forums is unbearable?

What do you do to kill time now that Veeky Forums is unbearable?

>being such a brainlet you only browse one board

user i..

Name one board on this hellhole website that is still worth browsing in 2017.

I'm making a needy neet guide for r9k, but the amount of shit on that board makes me question myself. Thinking of jumping ship to the uboachan hikki board instead. Making the guide is proving to be a learning experience lol. Nothing really worth glancing at on this board now that it's all shills. A self-improvement style board (not just Veeky Forums) or general would be nice.

I like Veeky Forums and /sp/

vr v
Sometimes a wild hidden gem appears on b
fit

Read zerohedge

Those boys don't want to improve themselves. They are hopeless. I applaud you for doing your best.

Honestly, once you got Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums, the only remaining point is to become Veeky Forums.
I've been here for years, once you know a board you can predict memes and detect metatrolls, you are just reading people parroting the same shit the oldfags used to, so on and so fourth.

Might post it here when done desu, maybe a few honest dollars among heaps of shit. Tbh /coin/ needs to be a board unto itself

Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, /kpg/

>Veeky Forums
Yeah, okay. I'll accept this.
Download Scrivener and turn it into an ebook. Might be able to sell it.

/sp/ Veeky Forums and /tv/

>What is /pol/
>what is /x/
>what is /a/

use your brain, brainlet.

>the I started posting on Veeky Forums in 2016 starter set

>still see shitcoin threads
this is not good

Request better not be filtered user.

/int/ is bretty gud

I lurk Veeky Forums

Also my mother keeps bouncing from one pyramid scheme to another. She is on her third one this year and has spent over $7000 on it alone. Hurts my soul, and an awfully costly entertainment. Interesting to see how the "mlm" companies operate and make money while convincing people they will make a gorillion bucks and live on the shores of the Caribbean by selling overpriced shit they have no expertise in.

/trv/, Veeky Forums, /g/ ar eby far the best boards. Sometimes Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, /x/, Veeky Forums, and /vr/ for some interesting stuff. /cgl/ to spy on the somtimes cute sperg girls and traps. /r9k/ and /pol/ to get a glimpse into the malaise of the modern beta male shut-in reject and the impending shift or the longing towards a re-enstatement of the masculine ethos at the core of western civilization, and also happenings. /diy/ to make a robot animu dildo that dual-functions as a house. Veeky Forums is fun my man

are by far*