ETH DEAD? NOPE, LOOK AT THAT

github.com/Ethbet/ethbet

dead project? hahahahaha fuck you people shitted their pants that it is scam selling with losses

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WTF DUDE WHERE MY BEANS AT BOIIIIII AAAAAAAAAA

weakhands got the fuck out, time to moon boys!

what am i reading?

Etheroll is still going strong if you're looking for a dice dApp that actually works and pays quarterly dividends.

Etheroll does look pretty good, but I'm here for crazy gains. Give it a few more days and EBET will moon hard.

>$500k marketcap
>Super thin sell walls
>Takes only 10ETH to pump it +200%
>Devs planning on releasing update soon

Only thing that brought this down was the whale that dumped, then the ton of FUD. Weakhands are gone, buy walls increasing, sell walls thin. This is the easiest moon mission of my life.

Etheroll mkt cap $26M...
Ethbet mkt cap $500K....

easy gain I can see here go in in this shit

MONEY
FOR
BAGS
JUST'D
FOR
FREE

that's a 5100% difference, holy shit.

This!!!
LOAD UP LOAD UP

WE NEED MORE EBETMARINES! LET'S GO. BUY IT UP BABY!

so people can buy this for less than i did?
never doing an ICO again.
just wait for it to hit etherdelta.

My bags are full, nice whale dumped into my fat 0.0001 order. Couldn't be more comfy right now.

Ebet is so cheap. I just loaded 0.2btc into it. Probably wait 2 weeks to see how things turn out

What are you talking about? It's already listed on EtherDelta for ages now, and listed on HitBTC too. Are you okay user?

If you bought now, was probably the best decision of your life user. We'll be sipping martinis on a private island soon.

Sitting on 20k of ebet comfy

i already bought 10k in the tokensale.
and i payed double what it costs now.

We're one update from going parabolic, don't stress too much about it dude. If you hold till Q 2018, you'll probably see a x40/x50 return

How quick do we peak and drop, historically speaking.
One day? One week? Should I set sell orders before going to bed.

Jesus