ETP

How low will Metaverse go?

This shit is fucked. Bitfinex is banning US. Bye bye to your volume.

$1.50-2.00; No more US volume.

>the next NEO, they said

wew

sold that shit like 3 hours before the bitfinex announcement lol

My moneys is disappearing right in front of my eyes

sell it, sell it now. take your profits while you can; when ETP is blocked to US customers, all of the demand will disappear.

fuck all exchanges this is bullshit

this.

Bitfinex now: "This isn't a big deal, your white devil yank money means nothing."
November: "Horry sheet, me so sorry MR. Amerikan man, please coma back!"

ETP will be on other exchanges before end of this month. You don't need to worry about the US fud.

And now we return to our regularly scheduled mooning.

And knowing this would happen is why I plopped my ETP into the wallet rather than selling. I should be buying more but I already got out of Bitfinex. Wake me when it's back up on a decent exhange.

same. you can also freeze your tokens in the wallet to get a dividend

lol people are crazy to sell, you have until nov 9th, they will be on another exchange before then or you can move it to the meta wallet.

I'm both new and retarded, you're talking about the deposit option, right? Every time I try to use it I just get an error reading "Deposit Failed" and I don't know why.

look in their slack, there is an image posted a few mins ago. its done via a console command under advanced tab. supposedly they are making it easier in a week or something

>its done via a console command
I'm going to figure this shit out and I'm going to make it happen but it'd be really nice if these things jest werked. I guess it's all part of getting in during the teething phase though.

it went low enough for my order to be filled, which is pretty good. this is literally nothing (i'm not US). it just means that we'll have to transfer to a new exchange to get best volume

Got it! Felt like I should be putting on my wizard robe and hat, but I'm staked in for 30 days, at least long enough to see where this all goes. I'll repost the image in question in case anyone needs it too.