End of the world?

You know who Nostradamus is right?
You know what he said about the Popes, but most important, about the 112 Pope, the " End of the world Pope ". If you live in this world and you're not close minded you know that our actual Pope is actually the 112 Pope...
I'm not religious, and I never was.. Nostradamus wasn't religious too but that doesn't matter.. let's discuss our thoughs..

The end of the white world perhaps.

What do you mean by " The end of the white world " ?

Depends what he means by "end of the world". Apocalypse hasn't come yet, so what is it?

Why does everyone thinks about an " Apocalypse " when the phrase " end of the world " is said?
It is a possible thing, if you live through the Bible you probably believe in the Apocalypse since it's written there.

are you talking about that Pope prophecy, the one that says there will be a pope named Peter in office when Rome is destroyed for some reason and that it's technically supposed to be Francis right now?

Yes I am, finally, someone that understands what I'm talking about

This pope is a rapefugee loving cuck.

Nigger how can you know this is the 112 pope, according to roman catholic "historiography" there was a woman pope who can say they are keeping bona fide records

y'all remember History Channel during the mid 2000s when it was all Hitler and Nostradamus shows 24/7? Comfier times

There has literally never been a female pope, you idiot, and it would be anathema for the Catholics to say there was.
It's just protestant propaganda

I find the prophecy of the popes rather interesting. I'm an atheist but the Catholic Church has always fascinated me. It's funny though, a while ago I was telling my mom about the Prophecy and how Peter the Roman is supposed to correspond with Francis, and she pointed out that maybe that's the reason Benedict XVI resigned, an attempt to "throw off" or delay the Prophecy somehow. Of course, the Prophecy is completely fake, just like the female pope story, but it's something interesting to think about

A woman Pope? You do know that it's already rare to find a woman who is a priest.. And everyone can know that the Pope we have right now it's the 112 Pope, just search it, and look up on Nostradamus predictions, you'll find out about the one we're talking about..

Did you not see the movie 'Pope Joan?'

I don't know where you're getting Nostradamus from, he wasn't involved in the making of the Prophecy

We can't say that the Prophecy is fake.. If we go and see "all" his prophecies the dude was right on almost 80% of it, and the Popes prophecy? It has been right for all these years.. I don't have a religion so I don't care about what will happen if the Prophecy is true, but we can't say it's fake, at least a 50/50

Yes he was.. Man get your studies right.. he was the one who created the whole thing about the Popes and about the Pope Francisco being the 112 Pope and the last one

So how is Francis the 112th? According to his wiki he's pope no. 266.

The worst thing is that you still believe in wiki..

The pope chain was broken

But he's right, the prophecy only lists 112 popes, starting with Celestine II. There are 266 popes, Francis is only the 112th pope in the listing. You guys don't seem to know a lot about this.