Umm... you realise Gandhi was a racist dickhead, right?

>Umm... you realise Gandhi was a racist dickhead, right?

Honestly I don't care and your thread sucks most people were also racist before the 70's.

>judging people of the past by today's standards

What the fuck I hate Gandhi now, for Queen and Country, white power!

Is there any proof that he was still racist in his old age. I know he was when he first went to South Africa, but 23 year old Gandhi was not even close to the same guy as 70 year old Gandhi.

>Nice Gandhi quote. Pretty classy of you to quote a racist...

wtf i love gandhi now.

As was everyone back then. The concept of "racism" as something that existed and was bad didn't exist until the Soviets. Until then it was perfectly normal to judge other races on their actions, you'd be seen as a complete weirdo if you tried to defend spear chuckers back then

>The concept of "racism" as something that existed and was bad didn't exist until the Soviets
Your general point is fine but this isn't true.

>The concept of "racism" as something that existed and was bad didn't exist until the Soviets.
Why does everything always go back to communism with you people?

His knowledge about race was his enlightenment. Go back to you comfy little good goy, PC, hovel. This man took the red pill.

how the fuck can a pajeet be racist when they are all poo skinned

He was also a complete moron. India continues to have problems because of his retarded social ideas. They would have modernised their economy decades earlier if not for his influence.
Gandhi is one of those people like Churchill or Lincoln, who while excellent at one particular thing in a particular time and place, is a complete disaster in every other respect.

he was a pedophile too

Tell me about Churchill's "disaster"...

Where do I begin? His post war prime ministership, Gallipoli, all his retarded ideas during the WWII itself (thankfully mostly ignored), his entire political career before the war. He coasted through life on his family connections and the old British class rigidity that stopped him being completely gotten rid of.
No doubt he was the right man in the right place in 1940 though.
Gandhi is similar. If you want someone to get the British out of India he's your goto guy. Anything else he's a nincompoop. It's a good job he got assassinated, because if he had lived and become president of an independent India he would have been chairman Mao tier. Instead of making pig iron everyone would have been sitting on the dirt spinning unusable cloth.

Hitler was the only good, naturally talented leader of that era. Everyone else is overrated.

>Gandhi was a racist dickhead
wtf i love gandhi now

Kek.

Obviously Churchill made mistakes, even incredible ones, but "complete disaster in every other respect" doesn't apply. Churchill excelled in his time as a soldier, as a journalist, as a writer. Hell, he wouldn't be prime minister without having had his early political career. A productive period of unpopularity isn't a disaster. And yeah, he had a lot of retarded ideas in WW2, but at the same time he was remarkably insightful and level-headed and sharp. I think it's impossible not to have a lot of retarded ideas over the course of a war like that.

Hitler is fascinating, entrancing - but you're missing out if you ignore everyone else.

>Hitler was the only good, naturally talented leader
>Most powerful European country in 1939 to literal ruins and millions dead six years later

Stalin was a much better leader, and I say that as someone that unironically hates the Soviets more than the Nazis.

Umm... you realise Hitler was a feminist vegetarian, right?

>The concept of "racism" as something that existed and was bad didn't exist until the Soviets
This is just stupid.

>COMMIES TOOK AWAY OUR RACISM!!!

This but unironically

wtf i love gandhi now

>like this piece of art?
>you just enjoyed one of hitler’s artworks