Why didn't I get into crypto years ago

I would have bought 5k ETH any day of the week and held.

I just started a couple months ago and I feel like I'm too late to this party.

Started last month and already 4x up

put everything into coss and we can drives lambos on the moon together

Still early user, lots more opportunities in the pipeline.

starting at 5k BTC is tough, i agree.

just invest ion link

I did and sold most at $50 now im 23 and doomed 4 life

capitalizing on the internets growth in 1998 was certainly late compared to the people who got in during 1994, but it didn't matter because the shit was going nuclear anyway

You're not late in the grand scheme of things

Don't worry, user. I started in May and felt like I had missed the boat, but have turned $6k into $100k since then.

There is still plenty of time and plenty of money to be made, while the market figures out exactly how useful blockchains are, and what they are worth?

How did you do that?

>obvious larper

post proof faggot

$6k to $20k was a fluke. Bought in in May/early June when you basically couldn't lose on crypto. Everything was pumping nearly every day.

My biggest gainers were RDD (8 sats), XVG (14 sats) and DGB (124 sats). Obviously none of these coins were destined for success, but in that environment "cheap" coins were highly lucrative.

I then decided with friends to split a Blocknet node 5 ways, buying 1000 BLOCK for between 200k and 250k sats.

Various success on coins like Ardor, Monero and NEO got me to a position where my BLOCK holdings were worth $25k, and my other crypto holdings totalled $20k, for $45k total.

On reading about ChainLink I got super excited and put $5k in, then $20k, then pulled my BLOCK to go all in on LINK to the tune of $45k. 7 ETH of that was crowdsale and the rest was ED.

My Link holdings are now work $90k and I bought a random 10k Obsidian at ICO because I thought it was a decent idea.

My portfolio is now just under $100k and I have withdrawn about $13k over the whole period to buy a mining rig, a PC and pay for a holiday.

As you can see, luck and timing were a huge part of this. If I had started crypto a month later before the huge bleed, none of this would have been possible.

What would you like me to post? I'm happy to substantiate any part of what I just posted.

The same reason you fags are calling it a bubble now.

it looks like big business/bansk are just going to make their own crypto so we kind of are

Are you planning on paying taxes?

the goal should ALWAYS be to pay as little tax as possible.

Yeah. If I get to 300k+ I plan on opening a bar, and would rather just pay my pound of flesh than spend my life worrying if the government is going to come and seize my business.

start doing the math and you will realize we're still early in the game folks.

>what is your portofolio?
>what strategies did you use?
>advice for fellow anons?

literally everyone is thinking the same thing, but imagine what it will look like in just 3 years.

I made around 2k fucking with crypto. I'm happy enough even if I did know about bitcoin at 13$ I was looking into using Mt.GOX to buy it. So I would have been depressed anyway.

This.

Crypto is still at its infancy.

>capitalizing on the internets growth in 1998

yeah and have your shit crash 2 years later

im not gud @ trading i lost sum monies so far jus hodl dont buy coin right when it comes out

I don't even think it will take 2 years for most shitcoins to crash into worthlessness, but you arn't blindly hodling fucking shitcoins are you /biz?

here it comes

FUN are burning 6.something billion tokens tomorrow. Just throwing that out there mate.

>reminder that if you bought 10k of antshares on January 1st you would have 2 million dollars right now
>reminder that there is a 200x coin in the making or on the market right now and you are probably going to miss out on it