Price predictions? Less than 72 hours until trading starts

Price predictions? Less than 72 hours until trading starts.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/10/16/mike-novogratz-agrees-to-advise-ethereum-based-digital-coin-exchange.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

will probably start at x2 ICO and quickly go to x3

better get in fast

Woke up this morning. Two YC agents broke into my house tied me up destroyed all my furniture, spray painted my walls and did not say a word to me and the left my house. Do you know what the spray paint said? It said user you sell for under 10x we will be back and you don't want us to come back because next time, well their might not be a next time for you. Needless to say I will hodl request, thanks to YC.

What exchanges is this coin on?

what exchange will this shit be on?

YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups. They will push Request down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like addicts. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into Venmo/PayPal 2.0

Hoping to get in at 1.5x or at worst 2x

Maybe one of the early buyers or a pajeet will want to sell cheap

T. Assmad burgerfat

EtherDelta, but they have been in talks with Bittrex

Trading opens Friday 3am eastern on etherdelta. You can place buy orders now but can't sell until then

It will likely be on binance. It will definately be on etherdelta. Might be on some new 0x exchanges such as the0cean and radar relay. Within the next few weeks it will be on poloniex and bittrex.

Highly likely binance since Steve was in the REQ slack a couple of days ago.

I was in YC W17 with REQ, and Chris is leading a hyper-talented team. Their old company, Moneytis, has the cheapest way to transfer funds internationally. If you've used Paypal internationally, the exchange rate has about a markup of 4% on top of their regular 2.9% + 0.30 fee. These fees are only in place because of all the barriers to entry with processing payments (PCI-compliance, KYC, AML). It's amazing how blockchain is democratizing payments and lowering fees with the invisible hand of the free market. I will be watching eagerly when REQ pop off as Omisego of the West.
If you've read REQ whitepaper, their use-cases are ambitious and will be impacting multi-billion dollar market caps. I missed out on the REQ whitelist because I was busy with my own stuff, but I'll be buying up $100-200k of REQ as soon as it opens on ED. My comparables are OmiSego for their underlying structure and Kyber for the KYC token cap. Kyber opened at 5x with a simliar token structure, but I am predicting that REQ will open at much higher with bigger long-term upside potential.
My 2 cents. My other investments: 0x, Kyber, BAT, Cindicator, Civic, Status

Whats the initial marketcap and ICO price?

so... 75ish hours yeah?

gives me time to dump my bags and jump on

100k ETH market cap and 0.0002 ETH ICO price

Only ED: around 2x
Liqui/binance/etc: 3-4x

Lucky you didn't have a pet. They said I'll get mine back after request does a x15.

bittrex soon boys!

REQ tokens are ERC20 tokens which are necessary to participate in the network, create advanced Requests and reward various parties who will help build the request ecosystem. When using the network, the participants will need to pay a network fee in REQ which will be burned. Burning the tokens could potentially increase the demand on the remaining REQ tokens.
The fees will be adjusted by the Request Network operators depending on the decreasing supply of REQ and the exchange rate with the different currencies authorized by the network. As an example, a request at the beginning of the system might burned 10 REQ out of the total supply of 1,000,000,000 REQ.
Later, after the system has been used for a while, a Request might burn 0.0001REQ out of a total supply of 100 000 REQ. The network will have a built in system to reward platforms on top of the protocol who decide to charge a REQ fee. In this way we favorize the creation of an entire financial open platform.
The costs we expect on the platform are 0.05% to 0.5% of the transaction. These costs will then decrease when the volume of the network increases in order to remain competitive and to avoid incentivizing the development of alternatives. With the global market transiting more than $ 5,000 billion a day, minimal fees will become ample when the platform grows to a larger scale.

This shit is easily going 10x once people realize that REQ tokens are burned and the supply decreases over time. REQ will kill OmiseGO.

I think it'll start off 2-3x and then go to 5-8x once it goes on a bigger exchange.

Request is going to be huge.

it wont be a huge pump to begin with, this coin is way too over hyped. give it like 2 weeks and we'll start to see some volume, especially once it gets added to binance

>it wont be a huge pump to begin with, this coin is way too over hyped.
>this coin is way too over hyped.
>over hyped = high demand
>high demand = higher price
>it wont be a huge pump

Did you even study economics?

When I first read that in the wp, it clicked

Think about this shit if they actually burn tokens down to a supply of 100k

100k coins with a market cap of let's say one billion which is insanely conservative would put each coin at.... Well, you do the math.

Not sure if it would ever get that low but even if they burn off like half the tokens the price will fucking moon so hard

no im actually a chemical engineer rofl. funny that, not everyone on Veeky Forums is from a financial background

but seriously, its over hyped here on biz. theres a bigger chance it will do a chainlink and eventually got x4 once it hits something like binance

It's gonna pump and dump like every other coin which sucks from a long term investors standpoint. Just hold it like chainlink ico fags.

I don't think so. I am confident that it eventually will overcome OMG, because they have big sponsors and a working prototype smart contract. Plus, the tokens for fees are getting burned, effectively lowering the supply, and raising demand. I can easily see REQ at a $700M marketcap mid-term.

10x EASY (under ico price)

>chemical engineer

Since when is a fat NEET that mixes cornflakes with chocolate milk considered a chemical engineer?

Listen up fat NEET, the price is determined by supply and demand. And the demand for REQ is by FAR exceeding the supply, ergo the price will skyrocket.

there are already buy orders on etherdelta that i can sell for 7x the amount i originally invested with,

Even bitcoins has pumped and dumped nothing can escape it

I'm a bit confused, what tokens are they going tot be burning? Their own funds? Obviously they can't burn tokens from holders... hmm

fake buy orders lol, what kind of retard would buy 7x the marketcap on the first day

why are you so mad? you're already emotionally attached to this coin. some would say that you are... deluded

lost a tonne of weight from keto and dont eat cereal nor drink milk btw. the projection is too much to bare

anyway, you're right, but the price wont skyrocket as much as you think it will. ive seen this too many times before. we'll find out whos right in a few days anyway

Every transaction pays a fee in req

Part, or all of the fee will go towards burn from what I understand

So you send someone money, it costs you 10 req to send. 3 of these are burned which lowers the supply, for example

YG

Request fangays talking about moon. Airswap is king. cnbc.com/2017/10/16/mike-novogratz-agrees-to-advise-ethereum-based-digital-coin-exchange.html

if you were browsing biz for the last few weeks you should have both t b h

*YC
Also yes veganism is the superior diet in every way imaginable

This is the first ICO I managed to get in. Did I choose well bois?

>vegan keto

how would one achieve this? a fuck tonne of coconut oil, nuts and avocados?

Looks like it could end up being the best ICO of 2017. Omise is the only thing standing in its way.

>keto

The story is clear now. You have fried all your brain cells with muh high-fat, high protein diet. Enjoy your liver and kidney failure when glycogen levels get nuked.

Start drinking avocado oil

you literally have no idea what you're talking about. looks like ill be right in the next few days, and you'll be wrong. are you used to getting btfo?

>high protein diet

rofl

Do you know what keto diet is you stupid fag? LMAO at your life. Once your glycogen levels are tanked and your liver enzymes your skin will start turning yellow-ish and then the cramps will start. Hope you have enough money saved up for a new liver and kidney.

you STILL dont know what you're talking about. fucking hell dude at least do a quick google search before spouting bullshit on here. you're embarrassing yourself now rofl

Mankind and civilization depended on keto. It remained this way up to 1000bc when the jews realized they could poison the populace with grains and carbs.

go ahead with your keto diet, you will probably die through either kidney or liver failure. One less retarded mouth-breather from the gene pool is better I guess.

YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups. They will push Request down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like addicts. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into Venmo/PayPal 2.0