So let me get this straight, they are burning 6 billion of 11 billion tokens tomorrow?

So let me get this straight, they are burning 6 billion of 11 billion tokens tomorrow?

Am I stupid or is this a guaranteed 2x?

Source: funfair.io/funfair-company-update-16th-october-2017/

Other urls found in this thread:

timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20171018T11&p0=179&msg=FunFair Burn&font=cursive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Someone elaborate or I'm going to go all in right now while it's dipping

6 bilions of 17 bilions
more or less 1/3, not bad anyway.

Is this for real? Coin burn will make the price go up? (I get that price equals the market capitalization and # of circulating coins) but this seems like too good to be true.

alreadypricedin?

It isn't circulating supply but I don't think it matters as far as a pump is concerned. Idk about 2x but perhaps 20-30%.

was trying to figure this shit out earlier. Its burning off the total supply not circulating supply so does it not affect price at all?

I dont know, other coin burns dindn't end up well, but they will really burn 6 bilions coin...

I trust enough FunFair teams, but who knows.

Anyway I wouldn't bother to bag hold it for the next weeks or months if anything go wrong.

Naturally it shouldn't but the hype will drive it up somewhat nonetheless. Then again, later this week there's supposedly going to be their first "dev blog", then November 1 there's Dev Con 3 so there's still more events that can build up the value.

Total supply burning 6b of 17b

So circulating supply is 4b, so by my math that is 1/3 of 4b which leaves 2.68 billion coins?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong

timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20171018T11&p0=179&msg=FunFair Burn&font=cursive

Countdown if you're interested by the way

Or is the circulating supply untouched

Already priced in.

Circulating supply is untouched. They're burning tokens that were going to be needed if the China news didn't come out.

What does that mean guy

It has absolutely no influence on the price in and of itself. Only the market cap will dip. You are not guaranteed anything.

The only thing that may happen is that trades will influence a higher price.

Honestly it could go lower but I've purchased at this price point previously and made a tidy profit.

It means the current price already reflects the upcoming decrease in supply.

That's not how any of this works

Go, buy it.

Burning tokens makes a coin a security. This is how Darcrus got booted off Bittrex.

Now this will happen to Fun.

fucking newfags

Did not happen to Trig.

I bought them at 5 cents each about 30 minutes ago. Did I fuck up?

Considering they're currently $0.027 on Binance, I'd say you probably should not have paid double.

pump and dump

price spiked before the announcement, huge rally, then massive selloff. one whale sold over 120 btc of this shit after the pump, except he had more left over, and he's been dumping it ever since. look at those shitty order books.

nah that was different, it was more like a security because the owner of dacrus "bought back" tokens to burn which is essentially paying dividends. Burning uncirculating supply does not make it a security

I've seen some people say it will 10x, I doubt it. If we're lucky hopefully a 2x before a sell off.