Is it true that boys had to swim naked at swim class in the 1960s to 1970s and parents and siblings (including girls)...

Is it true that boys had to swim naked at swim class in the 1960s to 1970s and parents and siblings (including girls) were allowed to spectate?

Can we discuss why americans are so afraid of nudity?

Nudity leads to homosexuality and homosexuality leads to communism
t.prageru

Conservative values in the media and education system in the 40s and 50s. Baby Boomers have made sex foreign, forbidden, and irredistable. We are already seeing the pendulum swing though, with gender and sexual fluidity.

>We are already seeing the pendulum swing though
How very German of them, from one extreme to the other

dog bless

the extremities are just the most visible. If you think about public opinion and norms as a bell curve, we are led by the edges, yes, but still the majority of Americans are probably only leaning.

Nudity has nothing to do with sex tho generally. This is exactly what I mean, why do you americans immediately think seeing someone naked = sex and gays

They've been poisoned with a potent strain of the YHWH virus since their inception (protestantism). And no, I'm not defending homos and other bizarre things.

no your dad lied to you

Nudity and sex are closely tied in the American perception of "Green World", along with anarchy and isolation. Perhaps to distance ourselves from the Europeans, post-war nationalism, or to make the new suburban life more comfortable.

If you think American Protestants are bad, wait til the horde of third world Mormons come knocking.

why are europeans such weird perverts?
>you shouldnt be looking at naked kids
>WTF WHY YOU FUCKING PURITAN!

If you sexualize a kid you're the perv

Exactly. If you sexualize a naked child, close relative or a friend of the same sex youre the pervert.

Even before the 60s. 30s maybe. It faded out in the 70s and 80s though.

Why exactly shouldn't people look at naked kids? Do you get sexual thoughts at the idea?

>tfw every day was penis inspection day

>There are actual pedophiles on the same board as you

parents should wash their kids and change diapers blindfolded am i right

Puritanism

I dont wanna accidentally see your fuckin dick nigga

>why are americans so afriad of nudity
>indecent exposure/flashing is LITERALLY a crime in europe

tell the kids to stop looking so sexy lmao jk

What the fuck

because of >lol protestantism
It's also the reason why they cut up baby dicks

>implying penis inspection day isn’t real

Overabundance of availability of sex or sexual imagery.

Tell freud. Also a masturbating 6 yr old