Pre-Arab/Islam history of Middle East is metal as fuck

Pre-Arab/Islam history of Middle East is metal as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=STbcToC3sho
aramaicdesigns.rogueleaf.com/about-us/cv/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Islam ruins everything.

Before islam it was christian so all that cool shit you know them for was already dead by then.

Christianity ruined it first.

I speak Aramaic, and listening to the historical reconstruction of the Aramaic of Darius in Civ V at youtube.com/watch?v=STbcToC3sho , by someone who says he doesn't know the modern language well ( aramaicdesigns.rogueleaf.com/about-us/cv/ ) , I can say that the only word I don't recognize with mostly the same sound and meaning is the one before "yetaat" for "I'm sure you know it".

I just thought you might want to know.

Nope they were still savage sand people that still worshipped their allah. Nothing good comes out of the Middle-Piss.

Sumer, Babylon, Asyrians.

I don't want to ever hear you bitch about coons not inventing the wheel, irrigation or anything else then

>Sumer
Europeans

Sure honey.

Ooga ooga booga booga allahu akbar. Same mudslime shit. They all are Muslims still and they were Muslims before that pedophile Muhammad piss be upon him, began to spread this religion of shit.
Okay libtard. Whatever you say.

/pol/tards are more delirious than the far left

>do not try to treat this board as /pol/ with dates
>high level of discourse expected

this isnt reddit

europeans can't have black hair?

Tru dat

The Black headed were the Semites(E1b1b) Sumerian cuckholds(J1) were bald and short-haired like their Arab descents.

>mfw Pazzuzu was for reals

>ancient Egyptians, Mesopotamians, Phoenicians were the same as muslims

>tfw non-Arab non-muslim middle easterner

>based native Sumerians shaved
>kinky haired crypto Jew Babylonian royalty
Reallymakesyouthink.jpeg

Markduk's the fuckin' man.

Yes

I refuse to believe this isn't just a falseflag.

I saw it when this meme was born on Veeky Forums and never thought it would spread this far

>I can’t believe someone could be an idiot or troll on the internet
You’re in for a bad time mate.

Wasn't the chad/virgin created on r9k

>mfw niggers could much more easily claim Sumer in their WE WUZ fantasies due to their physical characteristics and our absolute lack of knowledge of their linguistical origins but still don't because niggers are too stupid to know what were Sumerians

Instead they try to steal the legacy of Greece

Nope, or atleast Veeky Forums is where it truly grew

Protip: Sumerians were semites

no they did not speak a semitic language

>The Sumerian Problem HAS BEEN SOLVED! And the solution is African!

>According to mainstream historians the Sumerians of ancient southern Iraq founded the world's first civilization. They are supposed to have spoken a language which is not genetically related to any known language. This is known as the Sumerian Problem. This book represents the greatest discovery in ancient history for the last hundred years. It demonstrates that Sumerian was genetically related to the Niger-Congo languages of West Africa. Their descendants are the African Diaspora of North and South America and the Caribbean.

>The author reconstructs the epic voyage that took the ancestors of the Sumerians from a homeland in West Africa to Djibouti before making a journey by sea, around Oman and to the head of the Persian Gulf.

WE WUZ SATRAPZ

God no

Feels like it came out directly from a prog album cover art.

(((Hermstein)))

Semitic is a language group not an ethnicity. Sumerians did not speak Semitic, afawk Sumerian was an isolate language.

METAL AS FUCK

Are Assyrian chads the master race?