Is it profitable to mine Diamonds, platinum, and other precious metals from road gravel? (through chemical extraction)

Is it profitable to mine Diamonds, platinum, and other precious metals from road gravel? (through chemical extraction)

Yes, that's why everyone does it.

Entire section of the freeways just get mined. It's rediculous.

That's why you have the highway patrol. To stop the asphalt squatters

But what if I get a LOT of gravel? slowly, over time?

No user,
It would be profitable if you make an atomiser spray that can vaporise dog shit. Maybe you could invent that. Just try and make sure that it doesn't lead to shit storms from the massive shit clouds you create.

Good luck user!

Already figured out the math behind it.

~ $5 an hour doing it yourself
~ $8 an hour using machines

Be a good way to get government supsedies though. Just pitch it like this: MUH ROADS NEED CLEANING

If you do end up getting a politician to sign off on it, inv me.

how much for a machine to do the cotton picking

I hate when the roads are closed cause of the fucking miners

>MFW I could never be a minercuck

I was curious about this after someone on youtube tried it.

I remember working out how many tonnes of road dirt you would need for a 1kg bar, and it was something like 800 tonnes

Do you know the chemistry behind platinum recovery? If you do and can do it SAFELY you would be better off just buying catalytic converters and processing those. If you don't know the chemistry then recovering it from road waste really wouldn't be feasible...

Your idea is basically the same as buying an iPad and using that to mine bitcoins.

whata catalyic converter and where does I buy one

I assume for the platinum, you just mix it into a pot of sulphuric acid

Do you just assume platinum falls from the sky into the roadways? No...it's tiny, tiny pieces of platinum/rhodium/palladium that is emitted from you car's exhaust system...it's stored in catalytic converters and it's used to burn off unspent fuel out of your exhaust gases before it exits your exhaust.

user I don't think this is the field for you man...there's a lot of dangerous shit you need to do to liquefy/solidify precious metals and if you fuck it up you could be blind or dead pretty fast man. It's not the hardest chemistry involved but you can only really fuck up once.

Saw a video of some retard doing this. Ended up with a pinhead sized speck of platinum after hours of processing. Very profitable!

>whata catalyic converter and where does I buy one
Oh fuck off. Did you even finish high school!?
How does someone get to the age of 18 and not know this important piece of a automobile's exhaust system!?

I wonder what gives a better yield - road gravel or urban sewage?
I heard that the only reason there's gold in sewage is because of all the gold-filings people have. I also imagine people with gold rings washing their hands also adds something in.

Roadway recovery is kind of stupid when you can source used converters and process them instead of tons of dirt/gravel...

thanks for the info, suckers

>say something clearly wrong to get real answers quick
works every time

Now you're catching on. ;)

That makes no sense whatsoever...if you weren't so fucking stupid I would walk you through the actual recovery process but at this point I can see I would be better off training my cat to preform brain surgery.

The info you're after should be the recovery process fucktard, not basic information pertaining to an emissions device on literally every fucking car made since the early 70s. I hope you fail not only at this venture but any and every venture you or anyone else in your shitstain of a bloodline attempts. Faggot.

I have hurt people. Psychologically.. I have bullied

Whatever you say to me, it does not matter, I have done worse than you could imagine. Youre words of hatred fill me with lust. You are a mere insect to me. I cast my spell over many, and many lust for me. I own them, like I own you

i'm in a diamond/gold mining pool and every weekend we go and collect gravel on the sides of highways, rivers, and playgrounds. about $30 worth of assets everytime.

ok stealing sand, dirt or gravel is actually the funniest shit i've heard of in a long time. thanks for making me laugh user.

I've met people that didn't know they needed to change the oil in their car.

Get out more.

t. define autism

...but yet your brainlet ass didn't know what a catalytic converter was...or how to use google to figure that mind bender out. K. Have fun with your dumpsterfire of an attempt at making money.

>Psychologically.. I have bullied
saved

People are making money gathering dirt from the side of road and melting it precious metals :0

Holly fuck in my county there are roads that have not been cleaned for decades.

There are youtube videos on this. Doesn't look very profitable at all.