If you could only pick one

If you could only pick one coin to hold which would it be and why?

Chainlink?
XLM?
ODN?

REQ

ODN

Small market cap means big potential gains.
Useful product means longevity.
Protecting free speech (not that I really invest based on morals, but it's a bonus)
Staking for passive income is great.

sauce

ODN

xlm

ibm

The answer is right in front of you user. Invest in fake tits. The returns are plain as day.

ODN

Bitcoin

You fucking imbeciles

why are you odn shills all samefagging

You just tpye the same shit with the same characters and punctuation. its obvious your the same person

Just replying to the thread my dude. Relax.

ADA unironically

ChainLink for these reasons:

1. Dedicated founders
2. Veteran advisory board
3. Strong branding
4. Diversity of applications for different industries

I like her OP, but your selections are already cooked, they will now enter the slow bleed until -50% 6M

EYE BEE EMM

ah you must be holding link. Don't be bitter because the conference was a dud and the coin has no development road map and is basically dead in the water.

To answer the OP, the patrician choice is ODN. There is no crypto at the moment that has a better upside than ODN.

If you go into ODN, best of luck. Don't follow the sheep into the slaughterhouse.

odn my man.
chainlink - recent moon
xlm - recent moon
odn - recent dump and fud champaign
biz is a game, odn will pump while the others will dump

Nobody here seems to know about CSNO, but I'd definitely say that. The fucker could crash to 1/10th and i'd still be making 2-3x off dividends

ChainLink for these reasons:

1) FUDers going to eat shit when I get mad gains on top of the 4x I already got.
2) Go to 1.

quantstamp, is a wrapper protocol for all future ICO projects on ethereum, shits gonna make me an ASTRONAUT

BAT, but wait a month or two for it to cool down. This last release was wallet integration, ad rewards are the next big release (and the one people thought was coming because no one does research)

>can't even pump from a major conference

Oh what's that mister bag holder? Please point to major developments on chainlink's roadmap that are going to fuel these "made gains. Oh it doesn't even have a roadmap? That's a shame, and ODN is only 10 million market cap and does have a detailed roadmap?

You linkies have a lot of faith/delusion, I'll give you that.

I meant "mad gains". Fucking autocorrect.

ODN

ODN
no question

Unironically, XCS.

BTC because fuck you I want my steady gains, and 'holding' alts is retarded

Where did the ODN shills suddenly come from?
Is it time to dump ODN now that Veeky Forums is saying to buy?

WAN

>XRP competitor
>larger target market
>more advanced tech
>better team
>+300x smaller cap
>no hype on /biz
>no chinks or burgers in ICO
>sold out in record six (6) seconds
i could go on

You could have more gains if you sold at that obvious ath and rebought at any point during the last week
Prod of being a Hodl retard... Lmao

would hold MetaVerse, it is the next neo, soon it will be over $40.

ODN just because their devs are very communicative and they have working tech already. Pretty Obvious signs of a decent project.

good luck with your "gains with a 3tx/s" goals, lmfao

>have to write some shit blog to get in the ICO
yeah nah

Asian girls are genetic perfection

i wonder how many tens of thousands those genetics cost her bf?

ODN

obviously Bitcoin because i'm not retarded

REQ

IOTA