Here's a challenge for you retards

Shill a coin that does not appear on any page of /biz right now

>protip you can't

I believe most of you to be merely chasing pajeets, watch your hands trying to climb out of that gutter user, there is shit on these streets.

Other urls found in this thread:

getchange.com/#
gmt.network/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why the fuck would we do that? The good coins are all on biz, as well as some shitty ones

There are no good ones that aren't mentioned fag

Icn

Monero and Ox

808 and Women

both staking coins

808 is 808.8% annual, compounding every 8.08 days

Women is 1000% annual, compounding every day

BitBean

sonm>golem+iexec

Btx/Bitcore

It's realistically everything bitcoingold wants to do, and the final airdrop is coming soon so full distribution because no ones claiming their coins...

100 btx becomes 235 btx...

Gladius. You will thank me later.

>Why the fuck would we do that?

As a fucking exercise faggot. We have a place here we can freely shill / fud whatever the fuck we want without fear of being taken seriously by the norman, we can look for good opportunities and assess them together, we can all make it. Repeating LINK over and over again is frankly a waste of fucking time.

>buhubh my 3x gains

It's about doing it again, then again, and then again. Obsessing over old wins is fucking boomer tier autism

How is Electroneum looking? Haven't seen it yet on here.

delphi.systems whenever they announce their ICO.

Vert coin VTC. Just look into it and see its future is very very bright, $5.00 by end of year

ARBITRAGE -

Trig - it's a nice coin to arbitrage as it could get politcally motivated in a positive way down the line

SNGLES =

I like this coin because it's sort of in a league of its own. Got rid of it awhile back ago, but
they're out there trying to become a Crypto Packaging system...which is a 9 figure industry ran by 5 companies in Los Angeles. Could really change shit if the model takes off . I hate the name , logo , and wish I knew more about the team. Aside form that though....

NiggerCoin (NGR)

Don't already own this? Get in this moon ride asap

>full KFC payment integration by 2020

>foodstamp subsidy blockchain distributor via NiggerCoin
>Elon Musk considering Tesla merger

What are you waiting for?
I can send you NiggerCoins right now if you want

Raiden network.

Pic related.

Nothing is really standing out here, the mobile mining thing maybe

This lol. Best buy on the market right now.

Don't ignore the mass adaptation!!

I'm still accumulating for the next couple of weeks. might dip under $1.

Will start shilling hard when i hit 15-20k

Why isn't this shilled more here? /biz was fucking frothing for it pre ICO then it completely fell off the map. I guess maybe the overbought ICO BTFO retards

Wait senpai, read the second most recent blog post. They will be releasing partnership info mid to late november.

That's when we bring out shill team 6.

BLAS

Cheap as fuck claim stakes mine and accumulate

That partnership could be make or break for this coin. Right now I don't think they have what it takes to win the exchange game. There are going to be serious players whipping up some serious shit, small time teams will struggle unless they can produce something pretty good very quickly or get some big names onboard

IOTA

Partnerships.

They are working on protocol level partnerships for swaps between blockchains, wallets such as jaxx for shapeshift like API integration and other traffic generators.

There's going to be a lot of stuff coming out between mid-late November and February about this.

Not going to mention much else as I'm still accumulating.

Ethereum.

getchange.com/#

>Card launching in December
>Wallet in beta
>DHL ex-ceo as advisor
>Deal with Estonian Government

unironically, LINK

Xby

Every moon mission you fucking retards miss, before posting the wojak, just stop to remember you fucking deserved it.

Really despise this scamcoin, but it adheres to the OP and shit it gets cheaper almost daily, tell us why this isn't a scam anymore?

Whitepaper is out now. Roadmap is released. Please tell me why this coin is a scam?

that whitepaper is pretty much the website printed to pdf

The one true coin

i've seen maybe 4 NEM threads in the last few months

sleeping giant

It sort of seems underrated but given its cap maybe it isn't at all, with the bitcoin steaming away a lot of alts appear forgotten but the reality is bitcoin is the only noteworthy coin out there with limitless upside

REDD

SOON YOU WILL SEE

This looks like its turning into a bag holder meeting. I'm going to come back tomorrow and make a new thread to help anons look ahead

I'm with you user. The Redd team has been getting their shit together lately and redd id is entering private beta. feeling bullish on it

gmt.network/

gas

its at support and will moon 2x what neo does

You can buy almost any low volume coin and it will eventually rise above your buy-in price.

LISK, DGB, POWR (not out yet, sale has ended tho)

Most obvious one is XCS. But the time hasn't come to talk about that one yet.
>Like ODN but has a working product
>Major burn in the near future
>Maker cap less than the price of a Lambo

More info will available in the next two weeks.

Substratum

Long therm hold

Hit a pretty big low and isnt moving from it

Will develop into a bigger one in the enxt few months