Dual citizenship - how do i finesse uncle sam into getting none of my gains

ive lived in the US my entire life but have dual citizenship with the european union.

one day, im gonna want to convert my magic internet beans into fiat. i also got audited last year for underreporting income (lolll).

does anyone know rules for taxes on cryptogains in the EU? really couldnt find much online. i have dual citizenship with portugal but wouldnt mind living anywhere. i dont wanna pay taxes on this please

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-06-26/puerto-rico-tax-haven-for-americas-super-rich
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What happens durring audit

Why not just pay your taxes if you have so much money?

Did you get audited by the IRS or an EU tax authority? Either case, if you want to avoid US taxes then you can just denounce your US citizenship.

this

stop being a jew

it's only 15% in the us. kek

fuck off kike

>why not just give up your gains?

Go live in the UAE, they don't have income tax.

US citizenship is worth far more than whatever your crypto is worth.

US citizenship is completely overrated. An EU citizenship is far more worth than a US citizenship, especially a German or UK citizenship. Plus, with EU citizenship you are not forced to pay taxes if you work from a 0% tax country like Singapore or UAE.

Move to Puerto Rico

There is still a service fee but Bitcoin ATM's would be an option if you'd want fiat conversion & be completely under the table. Just need to find one in your area.

>be a taxcuck

Taxation is based on residence unless you hold citizenship from only 2 countries in the whole world which is global taxation. These are United States and Eritrea.

You WILL have issues open8ng bank accounts due to FACTA. Banks prefer not to work with increased compliance so they skip em all together

It must be a pain to carry a us passport really.

Only advantage is good rep when travelling. Check passports.io

I have dual citizenship (USA/Korean) and got bank account open just with korean passport, don't tell them about USA one and they are okay.

you have to scan your id

Denmark has 0% tax on crypto gains afaik, but of course you need to have at least a residence permit. If you know a dane Id contact him

It's still not useful for large amounts anyway unless your only intention for the cash is to stuff your mattress with it and sleep on it.

become a legal resident of some taxhaven island. simple.

governments serve the kikes and actively work against the interest of the people. paying taxes is an act of immorality.

>one day, im gonna want to convert my magic internet beans into fiat. i also got audited last year for underreporting income (lolll).
>i also got audited last year for underreporting income (lolll).
>(lolll)
Fuck off, shitskin.

That's a good way but getting a second passport is a very long and tough process unless you can get it by descendant or if you are born in that vountry.
Naturalization is a very long process taking at least 5 years (paraguay 2 years). Or citizen by investment starting from 200k usd (dominica). But not many country's offer naturalization nor citizenship by investment

ask your uncle Tony im sure he knows

if he has a decent amount of capital he can buy residency somewhere with no tax

>But not many country's offer naturalization nor citizenship by investment

Eh, enough do. Canada, Australia, New Zealand, St. Kitts all come to mind- with an investment you get citizenship

Malta offers it to.
Plus you get that sweet EU passport.

And how long do you need to actually stay in these countries before you can apply?

Check passports.io for all countrys. Also Wikipedia has a good page about attaining citizenship

Ausfag reporting - fastest is 5 years on an AUD15MM investment, 1 year to get PR, 4 years after PR for citizenship.

US citizenship is a massive burden

Other western countries are god tier, especially if you have ancestors that give you rights in their respective countries. im australian but my grandparents were all english, so i also hold a british passport - making me a non dom uk citizen(massive tax advantages)

i can operate my trading and bussinesses on offshore tax havens and bring the money back to the UK tax free(there are lawyer/accountants fees and a few hiccups offsourse) but all in all its a massive advantage. house of lords members in 2010 choose to give up their seats then their non dom status

>stop being a jew by paying the jews doing the opposite that a jew would do
Are you retarded?

live in panama a few years and pay out there

Burn that UK one, you traitor. You are literally the problem when it comes to the destruction of the nation-state. Also, virgin islands holdings.

you mean "renounce" and renouncing is extremely costly and difficult. USA fucking sucks for their expat taxation. It's actually ridiculous.

Not entirely sure how it works for Burgers but as far as I know your taxman ALWAYS wants his cut, even if you are resident abroad. So the only way to avoid the capital gains tax via your intended method (residence in other countries) is to actually renounce your US citizenship, or don't but never step on US soil again lest you want to be handcuffed at the airport.

>UK

Are you implying that cashing out in another country still gets audited or do you not know that you get audited for capital gains tax on cryptoin America?

This
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-06-26/puerto-rico-tax-haven-for-americas-super-rich

Oh, I meant because he holds a UK and US one. I am from the UK. I just don't agree anybody holding a UK passport should be allowed to hold another. We have far too many 2nd and 3rd gen pakkis doing that and going back to pakki land to get their child brides.

That aside it is better for your tax I believe if you abuse the virgin islands tax rules.

I guess I agree, burn the burger one. I just wish the pajeets would be forced to do the same with theirs. No elegance to a nation when you hold two. I may have spent too much time on /pol/ lately. Prob why im 30% down for the week lol.

>one day, im gonna want to convert my magic internet beans into fiat.
No. Don't.
/thread

Does anyone happen to have experience getting Polish citizenship/passport via descent? All I really have is my grandfathers birth certificate but apparently that alone doesn't prove he was a citizen.