Can anyone explain what the future is?

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

Other urls found in this thread:

create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/fa4703cb68e3c152a9f47bafd57fe1fa?tab=info
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shaking out weak hands one last dip sub 6000

not asian, get that fucking whore out of my Veeky Forums

You are literally gay

It's a Veeky Forums coin and it was already priced in, the pump was completely artificial and it was lazy

Just buy more and hold, you'll be laughing in a year

i sold all my link. 10k bye bye. no longer deluded

How do you know it will go up in a year? It seems like biz just makes money with pump and dumps.
How do you have so much hope?

God damn I like tomboys

>How do you have so much hope?

Because it's the future man. Look, they are already partnered with Sony, it's not some stupid little project.

create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/fa4703cb68e3c152a9f47bafd57fe1fa?tab=info

I'm suffering pretty hardcore. Only up 350 pct; dunno if I can take it any more. Every day for 3 entire weeks now. Every fucking day I look at it and it's only quadrupled in price in 3 weeks. That's not even a 100x gain extrapolated over a full year lmao why even bother.

Long term holding? Price is still steady, so what is with all the FUD?

I know man. If this single coin alone that I invested 50 eth in doesn't make a millionaire out of me I don't know what I'll do.

Because it's funny, that's literally the only reason why

Most, if not all these stupid threads will have been made by LINK holders too

MY LINK IS GONE!

>pct
where do you buy that?

It's at the abbreviation exchange (abbrex), fuckwits.

They caused all that? That's pretty elaborate. Was it all planned or instinctual at this point?

Well... I'm not sure how to interpret Veeky Forums anymore

emotions boys. the big guys know what they are doing.

1) dumped on us - ok.
2) now playing the waiting game.
3) a lot more people will leave the ship because they cant take the losses (bought at ATH) or are bored because its not moving etcetc. price will probably go down even more.
4) big guys slowly moving back in
*) could always be -> big news comming out which would price pump immediatly to new highs (new exchanges etc)

i mean, just think for a second. for what reason did you buy chainlink? was it a quick p&d on SIBOS day? then you might already have dumped your coins. if you saw or still see the potential of the network, the use cases and all of that, you could care less about the price right now.

just my 2 links ;-)
holding tight my friends
Major signing out.

Just to suffer?

Sold my bags now onto the next coin you retards get on. will wait for the shilling by others and will cash out again

I get it. Venom snake

>tfw LINK was my first crypto investment outside BTC
>bought a bitcoin's worth at 8k sats

haha....

that link stole my fucking LINK