So what happened at the conference yesterday?

So what happened at the conference yesterday?

Nothing and I will NEVER buy this fucking shitcoin again.

I've put into XRP 3 times over past few months and it ALWAYS loses me money. Fuck the banks, the Ripple.

Have fun with your 10-15% gains if some big announcement is made at "SWELL".

Ripple doesnt even need XRP, the whole thing is a scam. Fuck XRP.

noice dubs bud

>xrp cucks get excited about swell and gloat about it for days
>swell is in a basement
>no one gives a shit
>nothing happens
>bloated shitcoin continues to do nothing
>cripples mysteriously stop posting
Fucking hilarious.

It's a 3 day conference you tard.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Ripple. The ecosystem is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical economics most of the TA will go over a typical coiner’s head. There’s also Ripple’s Jewish involvement, which is deftly woven into the blockchain – Ripple’s personal philosophy draws heavily from banking and historical economics, for instance. The investors understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this ecosystem, to realise that they’re not just a blockchain – it has something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Ripple truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the gains in Ripple’s inflation schedule, which itself is a cryptic reference to Kike holy book “The Torah”. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Ripple’s genius roadmap unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

Here's to XLM pulling the rug under XRP!

3 days of bag holding i bet that shit comes out for a loss for you and you end up bagholding foh

I've been in XRP since 3 cents & have no intention of selling anytime soon.

Nothing it's a shit coin. And also something something stuttering potheads etc.

Suck it cripples. Absolute trash coin. You got what you deserved.

Veem using XRP was a nice bit of news

Jed has successfully cucked Ripple twice

True. Very interested in what will come out in the next 2 days.

New pasta? I love it

AMEX announcement hopefully but who knows.

I saw that post too. We shall see.

Bernanke also said XRP is the only reliable crypto and it got a mention on Forbes. Obviously I don't agree but it'll help ripple with normie adoption.

All I've seen are some transcripts from news articles. I haven't been able to find a video of Bernankes speech.

Picture related

Shit meme made from a shit-show and a shitcoin's logo. Go kill yourself, Ripple will go nowhere.

Remind me how a centralised crypto being the main normie adoption is a good thing?

There is 2 days left, any big announcement would be said on the last day (just makes sense).

That being said, if there is no announcement, rip ripples price.

Same here, mate.
>bought XRP at 10k because I thought there's no way it'll crash below it
>bought another stack at 5.2k and 4.9k for the same reason
>BTC moons
>conference happens
>XRP crashes hard
I've missed so many other opportunities in crypto, because I keep bagholding this shit. It's not even worth it when I think more about it, 3-5x max gains at best.

Yes sell all your XRP you fkin tards. Sell every last one.

more on her?

Ripple dropping after Swell/Bill Gates announcement is probably the dumbest thing to ever happen in crypto.

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ripplies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ripple will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to gatehub to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded ripple wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded ripplies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you ripplies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be a ripplie.

How about you buy low?

Ah yes... this comment again

>
Are you talking about Ripple or some other coin?

Ripple is only worth 26c...