Why didn’t you buy coss user? I thought you were into crypto when you were younger?

Why didn’t you buy coss user? I thought you were into crypto when you were younger?

Although I admire your attempt at trying to pump this shit coin back up, I'm very happy that I managed to exit on a gain.

I'll have another look when it actually starts gaining volume outside of the COSS token.

funny how these threads pop up when the coin is dumping

Dividends hitting wallets this week, you’d be mad not to get in now at ATL

it will never be this cheap again

No ples sirs, very good coins.

because i moved my coss to kucoin which actually pays a nigger

so you'll be happy with your 0.0002 ark?

Non ERC20 tokens all will be converted to eth so I’ll be happy with my eth

Call us when they start paying.

payments this week
get in now

Weren't dividends supposed to happen like a week ago.

If they're still stuck on that first one. That's just sad.

It's just another shitcoin just like all the other ones long ago.

I've been here since 2013 and all the signs indicate that this coin wont last for another 6 months.

payout is literally this week, they took legal advice and needed to make it compliant

What “shitcoins” do you know that take legal advice?

The lack of communication from the team is troubling but I'm all in so I can't exit now.
They really need to start paying the dividends soon... Time is ticking.

So you're behind two payouts now? It's tuesday man...

sorry ill take my 80 cents late and take the 400% gains instead

I'll keep an eye on it. Maybe buy 10k since it's dirt cheap.

Which has been announced and fully explained, so only an autist would still complain. No business ever gets up and running without a few roadblocks

The first time I bought Coss, I did so just to flip it. It took well over an hour to transfer ether to my Coss wallet. I sold at 5x gain and enjoyed it. However, I decided to drop another small amount into Coss since it was around 10 cents, and I was surprised at how fast my ether transfer completed - it took less than six minutes. Now I'm just waiting to see if they are going to pay dividends soon... the price will balloon if they do.

>Now I'm just waiting to see if they are going to pay dividends soon

Dividend is being paid out this week

Don't get me wrong, COSS has potential to get pretty big. It's just that the market cap is a lot bigger than people really think it is and the exchange is a piece of shit at the moment with the COSS token representing like 80% of the volume.

I'll have a look at it when it's improved but at the moment, I've tied up my ETH into request