Why do you faggots try shilling literal shitcoins...

Why do you faggots try shilling literal shitcoins, scam each other and just generally point each other in the wrong direction? Not to be that one faggot that speaks for everyone but I'd wage my dog's left nut that a good majority of the people on here would be hopeless fucking losers without crypto. With that in mind, we should help each other and give more sound advice. The less pink wojaks we see, even though they are funny as shit, the better.

Last time biz tried to work together everyone got scammed by the pump leader who dumped on everyone immediately after it 2xd and then he deleted the discord server.

>>the second shilling FUD thread
please stop i can't handle this level of meta

I'm just asking for better advice, and for faggots to stop shilling literal SHITcoins unless it's a rare exception like LINK

It's a reflection of the maturity level here. Keep that in mind (i.e. totally fucking disregard) when listening to the advice you're given. Come for the memes and heads up about upcoming ICOs. Assess whether they're promising yourself. Treat everyone like a shilling bagholder.

I shilled bitbean when it was 13 sats relentlessly for months. I was the only guy. everyone made fun of me. then it went to 400 sat.
not everyone is a fraud

I want to help user; This place helped me 10x my initial investment with digibyte ( I sold ). However, I have been getting JUSTED ever since. I manged to learn to read charts and understand the technology but I don't seem to be winning at trades anymore. Maybe I got lucky that one time and market turned but back then the community was more focused and the people seemed critical of too much shilling. Now a days it's like a fish market.

Wtf do you want to know fag? You are probably looking for a knowledge handouts because you are too dumb and lazy to DYOR. So yeah stop acting like a goddamn female and just ask your questions.

This whole shit doesn't work if everyone is a winner. Someone"s gotta buy cheap and someone's gotta buy high.
Makes one wonder what percentage of the market Veeky Forums frontpage represents. If its high, we are at a ponzi

They're still hopeless fuckin losers with crypto

This board (and probably this whole site) is filled with edgy retards who think "you need to fuck people over to get places in life", but have no way of actually fucking people over because they're either too timid irl or just never leave their moms basement so instead they post bad advice here in hopes that it'll actually affect anything. Pro tip if this applies to you: it won't.

I'm the guy from the thread Fudding shilling and after being a shill for so long I detect that this anti-shiller is a fraud! A fake! A phony! Clearly a deluded linky shiller.. My man, it ain't gonna work. Just give up the shill life and live out your days being happy and not stressing over the success of your shills.

This.

I know some damn good ways to make money but they're competitive, meaning if I told you how I do it you'd be taking some of my money. So I would never do that

It wasn't like this at the start of the year, it's the fucking pajeet and newcoiners suckling at his teet

>I know some damn good ways to make money
Can you tell me how.

Thanks in advance, friend.

>newcoiners
yes. we have overtaken the board. correct. shilling and fudding now ist different than it used to be before (I am sure). because newcoiners basically always had and have a life that differs very much from that of the classic Veeky Forums retard. in short:
>not autistic
>we get laid a lot
>we have jobs
>we are intelligent

or in other words: we are better than you imbecile inbred pieces of image board scum. and we are making, i.e. taking your money.

this is the worst b8 ive seen so far

definitely a /pol/ refugee

Sure, you must be so busy you have to post here and claim it move on boyo

everything started falling down when the hodl memes came, too much blind faith no doubt and critical thinking

you try to make them think as to why its not going to happen but theyll just call you a brainlet/retard or something else and your fudding

we cult now, im just waiting here for everything to burn now

the hodl memes came because it became painfully obvious that it was the best strategy for the biggest coins.

it’s not b8 you meme posting imbecile. although thanks for the effort. I can guarantee you that I have ingored Veeky Forums all my life. the reason is simple: I hate the UX. it’s truly for autists only. it was never taken seriously by sane people. but eventually we figured out how important this shitboard is. so… here we are. and it’s more from day to day. I personally shill and FUD the living shit out of this board. lucky me I have visual design skills and strong IT background. and surely: I know some shit about occult BS and the roots of what you understand as meme magic these days. so I instrumentalize my assets to manipulate retards here. with a sane mind. it’s fun and it’s making me a load of money. but to be honest: I wouldn’t ever want to have anything to do with these low life human imbecile inbred pieces of SCUM here on this board. I just want your money!

>Edgelord

Untermensch

Welcome to Veeky Forums.

This is just a place for shills, whales and shitposters.

Don't waste your time here.

Also, tip#1, don't even trust when there is a 'friendly' whale trying to invite you to their slack group.

It's just a way for them to dump on you when enough goys have invested.

>not realizing that you could make money in shitcoins by throwing darts at your screen
>doesn't realize his xx% profit is probably underperforming vs the market

I remembered the days before Crypto Currency, it was like a paradise compared to this shithole.

Back then we actually use to talk about novel ways of doing business, making money and more stable financial instruments like real estate and mutual funds.

Then everyone started talking about Bitcoin and then all the little kids from r9k started pouring in talking about crypto, not knowing all the whales are standing by ready to take their money.

Nope. This board was always about making quick money. Before crypto came everyone shilled penny stocks to each other.

Hahahahahahahhaha hey everyone, get a load of this guy

told people for a week str8 to get in to lumen at 300-350 people dont listen

why did i read that

Dude how can any of us get rich off nobody buys our useless bags

Nobody has refuted this post yet. Seriously, how the hell can we all get rich if we are cooperating and nobody buys the top. To sell the top you need a buyer. I want a /pol/tard to explain this.

>thinking Veeky Forums has any impact on markets

Nice try shill. Link will be forgotten just like other shitcoins in a few months or less.

Work together then dump on reddit moralfags

Because there are people who trade cryptos but don't read Veeky Forums or even speak english. Shocking, I know