Made a promise that I'll become a millionaire by 30 or I'll kill myself

>made a promise that I'll become a millionaire by 30 or I'll kill myself
>tfw just turned 30 last night

So long Veeky Forums

give me what you failed to turn into a million

unless you saved every penny. on average thats kind of hard.

extend the goal to 55 and you can def do it.

Sir, can I have the coin?

Don't kys mate. It cann get better, there is still hope.

Well did you at least get close? How well did you do dont leave us hanging before you end up. Don't leave us to a metaphorically similar fate of hanging

This post assumes you are going to hang yourself like your pepe gif implies.
But if that isnt your method how do you plan to go out if youve even thought that far? I hope you had a good birthday though, bud

>>quick! increase the money supply! save this man!
>sir, he's 650 dollars in debt, no ammount of inflation can make this man a millionaire

I am also going to kill myself unless i can turn my heating on by friday.

0x2Ed8710BE2Ee0f897De99de760b7C4acD2E567FF

somebody save me

put a coat on you pussy.

well obviously but i am from finland and it gets pretty cold in the night. my boiler broke down and my gas provider charges €40 just for an engineer to come see the problem. shits retarded

I want to kill myself every day but I don't.

Based Bern.

Why kill yourself when you havent tried everything? Get professional help.
Mirtazapin 30mg was magical to me and thanks to my therapist im now an optimistic nihilist.

Livestream

>less than 2 years left

Holy shit youre 30?
Whats it like knowing your life is behind you.
Its pretty much over at this point.
If you arent bill gates by 30 then like literally fuck everything.

>on average thats kind of hard.
It isn't about whether or not it's hard, it's about whether or not you have enough perseverance to follow through with it, and enough intelligence to roll with the punches and adapt to when plans go awry.

Most of us do user, most of us do. But if we off ourselves, then the normies win!

boomer detected

finland is fucked up, I've got a couple friends there and they talk about -40 degrees during winter and everybody gets depressed and there's a massive alcohol problem which in turn leads to money problems since alcohol is so fuckin expensive there

>'like'

faggot