Only people who haven't suffered want to have childen

Only people who haven't suffered want to have childen.

What constitutes suffering? Did you chop your balls off? If so I can imagine your acutely envious feeling.

Dumbass

Can we get a drawfag to do this, but with Anne Frank holding a newborn covered with fluid?

*tip*

Wise men know that suffering is a necesarry part of the human condition which should be appreciated for its place as something to overcome.

only people who are unaware of the Jewish question do not intend to do their part and have children

Everyone suffers. Suffering can be overcome by everyone.

Like I would trust you on what constitutes wisdom, dumbass.

Then why are poor people the most fecund ?

It seems your suffering is self-inflicted, and probably exacerbated by your anger.

They're subhumans and subhumans don't suffer.

>It seems
And you seem unintelligent.

Any one of my nuts could turn into a person that's fucking mental

You are insecure and unsure of your beliefs, which is why you are so defensive and aggressive.

There are some kinds of suffering that aren't educational and can't be overcome. They just suck.

Ah yes, this must be why Africa has the highest fertility rates in the world, and why countries have baby booms after wars. The endless joy of these things causes population booms.

>you are this and that
What makes you think I give a shit what you think about anything? moron

Not OP but that's funny because that and religion are the two big things about most people I don't understand.

keep up the good fight user

Well yeah, savages are happier. No OCD, Asperger's etc. among uncivilized people such as yourself.

Ah yes, the savage uncivilized nations of Europe, North America, and Japan following World War II. The barbarians.

You keep defending yourself against my claims. You care. Yes, you care deeply. Get some rest and hopefully dawn will cure your nihilism.

If you don't why you reply, fuckmouth poobreath?

user, you are okay.

wise men are those who post in this thread

OP BTFO