White countries are civilized and we should keep out the brown masses

>white countries are civilized and we should keep out the brown masses
*white countries fight the two largest wars in human history and slaughter millions of one another like pigs*

But you have to ramember, OP, that Hitler was literally killed by a WHITE guy. Can any chink or nigger claim to have freed the world from Hitler? I think not.

Thanks for the bump, I suppose.

>implying african tribes wouldn't be using mustard gas pn eachother, in the process killing all the cattle the war was started over

Why don't you stop talking about things that didn't happen and start talking about things that did

Europe was the most advanced and powerful continent at the time. Of course our wars would be the destructive. That doesn’t make us violent.

>Not realizing that the weapons only got that destructive in the first place because Europeans were constantly trying to one up eachother's killing machines
Tell me, what do I have to be on to exist in the sheer state of denial that you do?

What is there to talk about?

Technology has made large wars exceedingly deadly.

If OP wanted a serious discussion, he needs more than bait tier green arrows.

They were only able to kill on such a scale because they were so internally well organized. You talk like there werenn't any genocides in Africa, it's just that the Africans were less competent at them.

*would be the most destructive

>comparing war to day-to-day crime
try again phone poster

>They were only able to kill on such a scale because they were so internally well organized.
>Violence ain't that bad so long as I systemize for pure efficiency
Do you defend serial killers with the same logic?
>You talk like there weren't any genocides in Africa
I'm not OP, so no I didn't actually. This thread is bait, but if it were more serious then it'd have a point. I'm tired of hearing /pol/ tards condemn other peoples for violence and romanticize and/or justify every instance of Westerners being violent.

>live in middle east
>get blown up
>live in africa
>get raped and die from AIDS
>live in china
>fall into a sinkhole appears because of poor communist engineering

It's impossible to study history objectively without becoming a white supremacist. Look deep into your brown heart. You know I am right.

Those two aren't necessarily exclusive. Being civilised doesn't stop you from being brutal and merciless on your enemies, see Rome or China

yeah so imagine what they'll/ve done to YOU, even further from that kin selection.

I'd go beyond that. I think it's absolutely clear that violence and civilization need each other. Civilization cannot exist without keeping outsiders out, and violence without civilization is Africa. You should be able to defend yourself and by proxy your civilization.

Then Rome isn't a civilization by this logic. Most of the time it was the aggressor, so its violence (at least in the earlier days) was more about forcing people in than keeping them out.

I was more talking about wars of aggression. But if anything, large scale aggressive wars need civilization even more to keep up the war effort and also establish control in the newly seized lands. Just compare the Roman conquest of Gaul to the fall of Rome

Wars and irrational savagery are different. I mean, 20th century Europeans were still more civilized than Aboriginals who ate their siblings.

Psychohistory is a meme, user.

to be fair im actually retarded

Dude, the only reason why the niggers didn't do it first, for a longer period of time and with ten times the casualties is because they were too fucking stupid to invent things like machine guns, mustard gas and early modern artillery pieces.

Europeans were constantly trying to one up each other's everything machines. Cooking, cleaning, flying, communicating, transportation, and yes, war.

Sorry to say, but they are simply superior to everybody else.

He's right though, and a lot of european weapons developed during the 19th century were mostly used to tame uncivilized tribes.

Cannibalism isn't "uncivilized", shitlord!