Link is imploding!

Never seen a dump like this in crypto before. WOW!

wow it's almost as if having 1 billion coins is coming back to bite you fucking retards in the ass

lol never seen a dump like this in crypto before, what did you join last week?

wow, 10%! I can't believe I've lost all my money on this shit coin!!! Below ICO price AGAIN????

fuck yeah i love getting JUST'd

I sold my car to buy more LINK, just to have it all dumped to oblivion, RIP

There's literally no incentive to invest. Even with good news the whales will not allow the price to raise more than .43 - .44 cents. People are finally understanding this.

If you're looking at erc20 token price in usd you're so retarded that you should stay away from crypto as far as possible

I took 3k out of my employer sponsored 401k for this scam coin FUCK

that dump is nothing. did you join 3 days ago?

but why would whales do this they had eneogh time to acumulate already

greed, basically

CRAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIN

they most likely dumped some of their holdings yesterday at 9400. so they now pressure the price down to buy back positions for cheap. its only traded on binance (also low volume) so it should not be hard to control the price

Wow my argument got btfo. You just need to convert to satoshi and it changes everything. Thank you dumb fuck.

>Never seen a dump like this in crypto before
Lmao, I hope you're being ironic.

Ripple is still up 26% since I started telling you kiddies to buy Ripple and avoid the Chainlink scam. I said you were going to get scammed so bad that one day you would look in the urban dictionary for a term widely used for getting scammed in crypto, and the top phrase woild be"you've been 'Chainlinked"". Remember that? It's in the archives. Its going to be somewhat sad seeing all of you lemmings plummet back down past ripple from my comfy perch.

fuck off cripple

new exchange?

Wtf you're crying about???? Ico was +/-0.09 now it's at 0.40$.

You fags must have Fomo'd at ath. Fucking retards.

Picking up more cheap links. Thank youuuuuuu.

Nobody on Veeky Forums bought LINK at the pump. Everyone here has been holding for over a week now already and is now FUDing and shitposting. It will go 5x within a month and everyone except newfags know it. Nevertheless FUDing is fun here.

OP is a newfag lmao. This isn't a bad dump at all.

I'm keeping all my 130k link because I'm still profiting and I'm gonna be salty when it hits $1 if I sell now.

Bittrex said no. It does not pass the SEC Fraud Specs. All coins listed on Bittrex are heavily scrutinized, and if they raise too many fraud alerts they do not get listed.

Sell Walls have Been lifted, up we go

whale bait. Lol.

You should keep the 130k just so you can see what happens if you become a node.

All day everyday. That's all this coin does

how much needed for a node?

FUD. Bittrex haven't said anything about LINK.

Ok seriously now why the fuck does it keep going down? Absolute shitcoins on barely any news moon while LINK which got SWIFT and bank partnerships is just going down.

Just buy its so ez.

LINK will get to $1 as soon as it hits new exchanges, after that it will never go below $1 again.

Retards that cant think for themselves

I love it

As soon as it hits another major exchange, LINK will be set free.

>I only invest when the price has increased a lot and is high already

Imagine if biztards could think for themselves

Source or bs.

You guys have had your fun... pls stop now

Oh god panic!!!

Tourists and dum dums unable to decode Veeky Forums parables.

You have a dad that works at nintendo, I have a Mistress in Seattle who does Paralegal work associated with Bittrex. (you) r9kt.

>Mistress

You would have a slag that rode the carousel in your absence.

Please learn human English, not cringey fedora-speak.

I sense a slag that would never qualify as an Elites' kept Mistress at the keyboard.

Liar, LINK passes the Howey Test.

Im not the liar. Linkies have been hyping this will be listed on Bittfinex. I can assure you there is no plan to list it in the next 30 days. They have been notified to square some things up and re apply in 30 days.

It's always been below ico

first time I see someone writing about bitfinex lul

YC won't tolerate that kind of bullshit from bitfinex. Sergey is such a pussy.

source pls

cyka blyat

WOOOW dude, you're a fucking newfag

And now you have informed the rest of the readers that Link is a Russian Mob backed scam. I did not evem have to tell them. You just did.

Worst larping faggotry yet.
2 of 10 for learning to use a VPN.

A lot of the Sibos Link FUD has been some of the best comedy gold on Veeky Forums, but this is obvious bait.

If this is a larping whale group, are you guys actually making any money chewing through those buy walls before watching the price snap back in a matter of seconds?

>A "buywall" is in any regard an indicator for the future of a coin.

People on this board are fucking retarded.
Shitcoins like Verge had an incredible green walls compared to red walls and look at them.
This means jackshit to anything at all

Price manipulation is their sole justification for link not mooning from sibos like everyone expected it would
I dont understand how the mind of delusional bag holders work but i have a pretty good idea

XVG is one of the msot manipulated shitcoins on bittrex. Big ultra whales were manipulating the price for months. You could just see it in the sell book were single guys just offered hundreds of millions of coins. They were not even subtle about it and moved the price in any fucking direction they wanted to for a long time. Now they let the price climb up a bit more and everybody is freaked out when the dev throws fancy words like "wraith protocol" around. Now they dump after the high price gets manipulated down again. My comments about this in the bitcointalk thread were just deleted. Red flags all over again.

This fucking dumb millennial "investors" are a seriously low intelligence breed and they seem to communicate mainly through this board. Everybody knows about volatility, yet they freak out every time there is some volatility.

And when there is a really good coin like Chainlink that doesn't try to hype more than it would be healthy to avoid disappointment, they are just too dumb to distinguish between all the hundreds of shitcoins out there and a project with real value, even when spoonfeeding them.

For the love of god, just fucking sell your Link you shitcunts and move on. Someone else will happily buy your stuff. Nobody is interested if your IQ is too low to understand what Chainlink is actually trying to achieve. Nobody owes you anything when it drops 5% after quadrupling in a short amount of time. Just fuck off and don't look back. Just keep your pink wojacks ready when it pulls the next OMG.

This much fud really makes me hard.
Moon confirmed.

Why is Riddler such a faggot?

>Implying you do stuff with women

dunno. Chainlink up 4x from 23 Sep. XRP err.. 0%. K.

Been watching the order book for weeks, fake sell walls everywhere keeping the price down.

Go look for yourself right now.

Also, this is Binance. It's notorious for this kind of shit.

Binance is the only major exchange, all it takes is one sell well to influence the entire price.

B U Y
U
Y

S P I
P
I

Where to buy?

R O B I N H O O D