What people has suffered the most through history?

What people has suffered the most through history?

My vote goes for poor slavs.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tariq_Aziz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Assbabies

Incels

Normal, everyday, average Joe, you-and-me people

the Jews

Hi JIDF

Germans

search your heart you know it's true

Men

Probably the Jews, by a slim margin.

The working class.

Jews.

Being the chosen people sure is hard

aboriginal australians are still fucked

ww1 soldier being shelled and gassed and shot at 24/7 while covered on shit and piss and rats

Kurds

Minorities

My vote goes to the Assyrians. On top of the world for a century or two and then forever condemned to being an oppressed minority for the next 2600 years. All that changes is the color of the boot on their neck.Hell I'm pretty sure even the Armenians, who suffered a lot in their own right, ruled over them at some point. Life didn't even grant them a swift death like the Babylonians or Medes. They are forever doomed to being oppressed in their own homeland.

Your thread is vague and the topic sounds like something a middle school kid would pick for his midterm. Who cares who's suffered the worst? It's not like the acknowledgement would change anything.

Serves them right for skinning people alive and roasting them over a fire.

I don't who by. I sure as hell wouldn't fuck them.

uhhhh what minorities

This thread/
ever since the time of the Neolithic farmer and Celt pushed them up into the cold freezing wastes, to the Huns massacring them east, to the Romans enslaving them south, until now on this board, the German has always been oppressed.

>Your thread is vague and the topic sounds like something a middle school kid would pick for his midterm
I'm pretty sure 90% of threads on Veeky Forums are like this.

the Swiss

The Greeks?

Hitle did nothing wrong

You mean mountain turks.

Indigenous ppl of the americas, still beign raped and murdered to this day to mine their lands

lol fuck off.

Blond haired, blue eyed, western European, white, heterosexual, males from either Britain or France.

Some people would pay good money for that experience

>Slavs
>Chinese
>Indians
Literally the most suffering history.

Insufferable*

>baww they made me work instead of sacrifice people to the sun god
nope

Blacks.
Kind of cheating, since they aren't people...

chinese or finns
>whats the difference

New zealanders, they always get cut off part of the map

Must you be so obvious in revealing you don't know what you're talking about? First of all, even if the modern group existed as a cohesive entity in B. C. times, which I as one of them believe is doubtful, it's well known that Mesopotamia and Babylon remained the center of the later empires during that period. Second of all, they last held political territory during World War 1, immediately before being massacred. And again less than a century before that, and continuously before that. In the Golden Age of Baghdad, they were the doctors of the Caliphs and noblemen and translated many Greek works. The early Ilkhanate almost reversed even that level of equality and outright held the Christians of the region in a higher position than others. The then-unified Patriarchate was almost the state religion. Only after Tamerlane were they oppressed, and only very gradually, for less than two hundred years ago there were Muslim Kurds who had to pay taxes to the "Assyrian" nobility who themselves paid few taxes if any to the Ottoman Empire.

Actually, they may have even had independent territories under the various "Assyrian" militias that have risen since WWI and have been active until right now.

Just as general advice, don't show false pity if you don't know the circumstances of the group. I've seen it several times about Assyrians on the Internet. The fact of the matter is that even before the Arab conquests they have placed their leadership in the Church, not secular government. Indeed, if you ask them, many of the people who are called "Assyrians" will deny that name themselves, simply because that's the name of another denomination among them. This is another source of confusion. Denominational diversity is a sign of larger size that can lead outsiders to think they're a fraction of what size they actually are, because of this emphasis on the Church.

The point is, though, that it is incredibly inaccurate to speak of "slavery era, 2600 BC - 2000 AD"

Bump

This.

Slavs overexaggerate, I'd go for the Native Americans personally.

The quesetion came to my mind reading about the October revolution as I thought slavs really had a poor time living through the last centuries.

If my english is not up to your standards I'm sorry but it's my third language. In any case, if you didn't like my thread you could've just ignored it instead of being a huge cunt.

The poorest people everywhere, minority ethnicities everywhere, but if we went for a specific group based on race or religion then probably Jews or Slavs.

>Jews
>suffering
top lel

>Slavs
Compared to many other groups (Armenians etc) we still have it good.

>Feeling sorry for ancient ISIS

I don't say shit like this a lot, but that's as close to karma as that kind of situation can get.

bitches

Jews
Armenians
Greeks
Cagots
Paraguayans
Tibetans
Poles

Can't really choose.

Greeks didn't suffer, but they got owned pretty hard. They should've been at least a regional power and a key player in the middle east. Basically what Turkey is.

Poles as well, but they're still a big country even if they're economically on the backfoot and they own the Polish-inhabited bits.

Germans lost a big chunk of German-inhabited territory and never managed to unite with Austria. But like the Poles, they're still and powerful.

Armenia was never that impressive, but they lost a lot of ground.

All non-Arabic/Islamic Semitic cultures got fucked pretty badly.

this

WW2 was devastating on civilian populations and in its own unique ways but nothing comes close to the sheer misery that WW1 soldiers had to deal with on a daily basis, the greatest disparity between weapons tech and warfare tactics (i.e. trench warfare)

Chinese have suffered a lot more than Indians. I can't think of many Indian disasters that have claimed as many lives as Chinese wars, famines, rebellions, and invasions in the last 2 centuries, let alone their entire history.

How so?

That is literally all internal, why the hell would I feel sorry for them

>Cagots
There's one very famous vagabond in my city who's a cagot. He's like 150cm tall and whenever he asks me for money I give him a pair of cigs, poor man.

People who actually have been wiped out have suffered infinitely more than the JoOs, also Slavs have them beaten too.

Not all of it, pic related shows how brutal the last few centuries have been to them, and that's not mentioning all the natural disasters like floods that have wiped out millions and millions of them

>forgot to attach picture

Same shit with India and the Muslims, not to mention the British and nearly the Greeks

>Doesn't know when to use have/has, mentions slavs.

Fuck off Pavel.

the pre-Indo-Europeans that once inhabited Europe. All that are left are the Basques, and there's no greater suffering than having your memory be reduced to a bunch of retarded-sounding car bombers.

>The Cagots were not an ethnic group, nor a religious group. They spoke the same language as the people in an area and generally kept the same religion as well. Their only distinguishing feature was their descent from families identified as Cagots. Few consistent reasons were given as to why they should be hated; accusations varied from Cagots being cretins, lepers, heretics, cannibals, to simply being intrinsically evil. The Cagots did have a culture of their own, but very little of it was written down or preserved; as a result, almost everything that is known about them relates to their persecution. Their cruel treatment lasted through the Middle Ages, Renaissance, and Industrial Revolution, with the prejudice fading only in the 19th and 20th centuries.
Why are people so cruel?

Because fuck Cagots tbqh

slavs and the chinese

citation needed

They look like inbred subhumans.

>tfw Slav

He believes that Mesopotamian Christian mountain dwellers and the dynasty that invaded Israel in 1000 BC are the same thing because they have the same name.

In other words, reddit is reddit.

Also to add to :
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tariq_Aziz

>too ugly to get women from looks
>too stupid to get women from status

Incels had it coming

The congolese

>Slavs
>500 years of slavery under the Romans
>Slave is literally nigger for slavs
>Then 300 years of slavery under the ottomans
>Then the holocost
>Then communism

>Native Americans
>A few short wars with the Europians
>The trail of tears (one generation)
>Given private land to rule over, in one of the most successful continues in the world
>My local tribe gets $30,000 a month per person from the tribal council just for being native american

Being Native American is suffering.

Poor innocent jews

People who first visited Veeky Forums before the newfag invasions and have lived to see free speech crushed under the boot of the frog-feels pseudocreativity complex.

Bump

>A few short wars with the Europians

Which wiped out most of their population

>>The trail of tears (one generation)

The Cultural Revolution and the Holocaust took place in one generation, that doesn't change their death tools.

>Given private land to rule over, in one of the most successful continues in the world

All of the relevant land was taken away piece by piece, and they were eventually forced to live in the desert, the only reservations that exist now are in the middle of bumfuck nowhere.

>My local tribe gets $30,000 a month per person from the tribal council just for being native american

You are a liar. Oklahoma, the state that's generally known for Native Americans, is one of the poorest states of the US and the infrastructure there as with as every other state in the midwest is on the level of Russia. They do NOT make 30k a month! Where did you pull this number off of? I'm mixed with Native American in my genes and my family makes less than 20,000 a year despite my father being a 3 decade blue collar veteran. Whites need to stop feeling sorry for themselves.

>oh woe is me, I live in Sweden, the country that treats me like I have no mind and gives me free healthcare and college, I have to see a brown person once a month because my country wanted more resources. WE HAVE IT SO TERRIBLE!

Meanwhile, other peoples across the world have seen pain you can't even imagine, the Native Americans have been all but wiped out in the US and most of them are now mixed, the only "pure" ones you can find in North America are in non-relevant territories in Canada and slums in Central American. The majority of tribes don't even get compensation because they weren't part of the "Civilized" tribes or whatever.

>Slavs
>Holocaust
Polish niggerkike please leave.

>Nazis were only persecuting jews.