CHINK PHONE BROKE. CANT ACCESS MY COINS. 2FA HAS LOCKED MY OUT MY OWN MOON MISSIONS

CHINK PHONE BROKE. CANT ACCESS MY COINS. 2FA HAS LOCKED MY OUT MY OWN MOON MISSIONS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You backed up your 2fa codes right user? Otherwise rip in peace

YES ON MY PHONE. FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

wew lad the whole point of a backup is to have the information on a different device. Time to fix your phone and enroll in retard school

How would I get my 2fa back if I have google authent and my phone dies?

How can you back up your 2fa codes?

i thought google auth put the data in the cloud.

fucking joke of an app

yeah, do you ha ve to write down every single fucking code

That's what you get for not having an iPhone you cheap fuck.

Take a pic of the fucking code and put it on drive?

But those codes change every few seconds. Pls no bully user! I'm new!

he means the QR barcode i think

brainlet

No. The code the site gives you when you set up 2fa. You know, the one that usually comes with a warning like “hey imbecile, don’t lose this or else you’re fucked.”

>HE DOESNT USE AUTHY IN 2015+2

Akdndnd

Never used 2factor before! Thanks faggot asses!

Well dipshit, you should probably learn how to use before investing money huh?

yeah me too until i got into these shit coins. obviously too many Pajeets and Russians in this part of the web

I've been online since 1993 and never had my password or account jacked.

My charging cable broke for my phone and I couldn't access 2FA to sell my metaverse while I watched it drop 25% (still up 150% from when I bought, but still). I bought a new cable and sold half of it but man, fuck.

What do you think I just did? LEARNED! (and thanks, really.)

u just got cucked by a cable

>Using a device to back itself up

LMAOing @ your life

Well cheers then you studious bastard

Take a picture of the QR code. And save it somewhere or print it out.

how do I get a back up on my authentication app on Android. I see no setting for it.

there is none. someone mentioned another one but im not sure if you should trust it ->

I never had a backup at first. At most exchanges, you and disable/reenable 2fa to get the code/a new code and qr code. I took a screenshot, printed these new ones out and then deleted the file.

Bittrex needs a ticket to do this and it takes a week. Most exchanges do it quickly with just an email confirmation.
Back that shit up, NOW.

To add, you need a working phone to do this, as you need the 2fa to disable/authorize.

If you're totally fucked, I would contact support and they will probably need a few forms of identification to prove the account is yours.

wow

Jesus you are stupid, syncing it to the cloud would be a huge security issue

You can disable 2FA oin most exchanges after confirming your identity. Happened to me once, got Poloniex, GDAX, Bittrex, and a few others back within a week

Lmfao, no if you wanted that you should have used something less secure like last pass or some shit. Holy fuck, I can't believe people are this stupid

try to use nox emulator on pc, if you use google auth, this should work...