Christians couldn't lend money with interest

>Christians couldn't lend money with interest
>people borrowed from Jews who could

I don't get it . . . ? What am I missing here, why would I WANT to borrow from someone whose going to charge me interest when I could go to a Christian lender and pay back exactly what I borrowed without anything extra?

Why the hell would anyone lend you money without charging interest?

Because a christian lender isn't likely to lend when he can't even accept compensation for the risk of default.

>Christian lender

They wouldn’t exist because they had no incentive to give out money

Cause its evil or something idk.

>no incentive to help others in need

How about their fucking religion?

There is a difference between lending your neighbor $10 to cover the difference on his gas bill and demanding he pay you back $15, and lending a stranger $40,000 so he can start a business and demanding he pay you back $42,000.

The world decided to let the Jews rule the financial institutions at first because it was disgraceful business. No one respected a banker or a usurer.

Now, everyone does.

Certainly now these days, less people than before clearly respect financial institutions, so I guess progress has been won.

It's just, something is clearly systematically wrong. It seems almost as if greed is hardwired into the system. Academia, institutions, business, everything.

Now it seems it becomes a story of people resisting a system. A negative system designed to oppress and destroy the civilians' souls.

The story of europe's treatment of Jews is one of failure. They constantly try to put the Jew down by limiting their professions, but it ultimately blows up in their faces and Jews succeed anyway.

Nowadays we get dumb neckbeards shrieking about how it's "not fair" that Jews are so rich, not understand that this was a gift christians gave them centuries ago through their own shortsightedness.

this isnt entirely true.. the knights templar did this until they got BTFO in france

A couple of books I read said that the few Christians who did lend money, as opposed to give charity, did charge interest and since they were already sinning they tended to charge even higher interest than Jewish lenders who knew they could always face a riot or pogrom or whatever if they charged too much

>100% risk and no reward
>why would nobody want to lend me money for free I'm clearly a smart guy you can trust me I promise be a good guy cmon it's in your region
"Be neither a borrower nor a lender for a loan looses oft both its self and a friend"-le shakestick

I've given money to friends before. I don't expect to get paid back, but since I associate with good people, I've always been paid back. I would never even think of charging interest. I think the most I've lent to a friend was like $1,000. But I'm only 24, so that's still a fair amount of money I guess?

Because interest is creating money from nowhere. If you lend something to someone it should be paid back the exact amount you loan. If you want to make cash get a job you fucking jew.

>They constantly try to put the Jew down by limiting their professions,
If the jewish race is so smart why in the name of fuck couldnt they form their own advanced country back in home region, why must they be in Europe trying to steal our wealth, WHY CANT THEY FUCK OFF AND LEAVE US ALONE?

Jews are parasites they have no honor or integrity thats why the vermin invented usury its a parasitic method to acquire wealth then use their networks to slowly takeover a country and leech it to death then move to the next one.

its a fee for a service. if you can't afford the dildo to go fuck yourself with, but you can afford the payments for principal as well as interest, then you definitely have the ability to go fuck yourself goyim.

Oh yes you give me 5 bucks I must pay you back 30 bucks, thats 25 dollars you didnt give me you just made up money from nowhere for me to give you back yh no sorry earn money legitimately you human cancer.

why in the fuck would you ever "lend" someone a grand?

I want /pol/ to leave
>KIKE KIKE KIKE JIDF KIKE
no desu. catholic. fuck outta here

Oh spare me your tears, your race has yet to explain why it cant leave Europeans alone and go to the middle east and stay there FOREVER. Even while you have Israel YOU WONT GET THE HELL OUT OF OUR COUNTRIES and fuck them up behind the scenes as well.

>making false comparisons
So in your brain, me giving someone a dollar so they can buy a coke is the same as me giving someone $100,000 to buy a house.

Have you ever heard of risk? What if that person fucks off with the money? Should I not be entitled to something for the trouble of lending someone 100k? Oh no of course not, because I'm a good Christian, right?

Fuck off you subhuman /pol/tard trash

just because you would agree to take that loan, doesn't mean its a good idea.

if i have 500 sheckels, and you can afford to pay me 50 sheckels a month, with agreed upon interest 25 sheckels for allowing the use of MY personal liquid funds, where exactly is the "nowhere" coming from in this equation?

>3917303
(You)

I still don't get how the Church(es) decided/managed to ignore the whole "no interest" commandment and now they're just acting clueless about it and get no criticism for it.

I'm not Jewish, and you're a fucking retard desu senpai

Fuck no equivalent exchange.

>god damn mongorians rekt my shitty wall, wont leave china alone

Back then, there actually were communal lending services that didn't charge interest, which were almost like charities, but predictably they went nowhere because as soon as one person didn't pay, they were in the red.

>take taxi
>get ride
>repay in exact amount of gas used

its like your time isn't worth anything

>talk about things being fair and equivalent
>in ignorance of basic principles of what a fucking contract is; an agreement between two people, one promise in exchange for another
>NUH UH WE SHOULD ALL HAVE EVERYTHING THE SAME AND NOBODY SHOULD BE PUT TO ANY DISADVANTAGE

Grow up. Get a job. See how eager you are to throw around your money.

>caring taxis to creating money from nowhere
Jews jesus christ, the fact your kind stops at nothing to justify this disgusting practice speaks volumes of what you are.

>be European
>claim Jews have no honor or integrity
>fully adopt Judaic morality
>complain about Jews being in your country
>Jews are in Europe because Europeans/Romans conquered their land, scattered them and leveled their city

>>Jews are in Europe because Europeans/Romans conquered their land, scattered them and leveled their city
Romans vanished a long time ago, you could have returned to the Levant and stay there forever, your genetic cousins the other west asians like to stay in their home turf WHY CANT YOU?

So which part of Roman lands did your once barbarian people violently settle in and pillage?

You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talking... you talking to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who the fuck do you think you're talking to? Oh yeah? OK

Rome is gone, go back to Levant and stay there you damn west asian parasite. No one like your kind because you dont get the idea that what you are doing is evil.

The mating cry of the lesser brainlet of the genus stormfaggot, t b h

You failed to answer the question.

>Rome is gone
So is a non-Jewish Europe :)

Says the one who needs white genetics to amount to shit.
Oh finally a kike that shows their evil nature openly online.

>Having white genetics is the only indicator of amounting to anything in life, said the stormfag, as he wiped the sweat from his thinning hairline. He cracked his knuckles again. "There, I showed that non-white who was really boss." He reached for another Cheeto, not forgetting to pridefully gaze at the framed picture of his half-Belgian, half-American grandfather. "My heritage is all that matters!"

Are people here that retarded?

You can't be a professional lender if u can't make any money off it

>Are people here that retarded?
Yes. Never underestimate how stupid they (we?) are.

Majority of Ashkenazi blood is European. Also hilarious a member of the most insane racial supremacist ethnicity is trying to make me feel shame for my heritage.

how's the weather in tel aviv?

kek, get a load of this butthurt

>respected a banker or a usurer.
>
>Now, everyone does.
Everyone still hates them it's just so ingrained in the system that people have to go along with it.

Yes yid hijacking whites genes to prove you are smarter than whites is rational.

>only some whites are whites
>Judaism, a religion, is not white
>even though some have white genetics!

are you self-aware of how stupid your stormnigger shit sounds? In general; not in this specific instance.

if by hijacking white genes you mean cut foreskin, then yes it is very rational. cleanliness is next to Yahwehness.

>this irrelevant meme from italy is why everyone hates the Jews, and Jews areally sterotyped as greedy bankers
That's pretty silly.

And now the excuses for superior Jewish IQ begin

because, let me guess, "we wuz kangz"?

>why would I WANT
Need*

>give me 5 bucks I must pay you back 30 bucks
The free market however would fix this.

>how do supply and demand work?
Are you really that stupid?

>100% and no reward
So? They wouldn’t be lending the money because they’re looking for a reward. That’s why the Christians wouldn’t charge interest. It wasn’t a job, it was voluntary/help.

>That’s why the Christians wouldn’t charge interest. It wasn’t a job, it was voluntary/help.
And Jews charged interest which allowed them to loan to more people and expand.

Obviously ((certain people)) in this thread are only thinking of predatory loaning and not loaning in general

>Hey Izaïah, get a load of this schmuck.

>get no criticism on it
What do you base that on? There are critics of everything.
>voluntarily helping people is retarded
That’s not a healthy mindset to have.

Jews became/were bankers in many societies. Some user mentioned earlier in this thread that the Jews were given the jobs because the jobs were undesirable.

>Because interest is creating money from nowhere.
>If you lend something to someone it should be paid back the exact amount you loan.

why WOULDN'T you create money from nowhere? that's how people get richer and the economy boosts.

most big enterprises would be nothing without investors. Without credit based on lended money from banks, most people wouldn't be physically able to receive or use as much money as they do and they wouldn't have access to a lot of services, commodities and insurances.

we haven't lived on an economy tied to a physical object for centuries now, everything works on IOUs, expectations and credits. Trust drives everything, trust that you will pay back, and that what you borrow will bring fruit.

The jews were forced to do that because christians were a bunch of niggers who didn't want to pay the money back. Why would I loan my money if the nigger getting it may not give it me back? Well, there's got to be something in for me too. That's the logic of loaning, retard.

The investor is risking their money, money that they worked for at some point, in order fund recipient. It is an exchange. If someone is willing to pay you to do it how is it immoral?

>The world decided to let the Jews rule the financial institutions at first because it was disgraceful business.
Yes, and but plus... they had little choice from the earliest post-pagan days. They were usually forbidden from engaging in the normal range of occupations, as well as the most basic forms of assimilation (like sharing a meal).

(See, e.g., 4th Council of Toledo.)

Whites are sub-par IQs vs. Jews. They don't understand advanced economics and can't think ahead. They don't understand what investment or loaning actually requires. This is why they get so pissy when you tell them you actually to pay something back, because this concept is in "the future" which to them, like a child, is something distant and imaginary. They can't grasp such things.

Risk should come with reward idiot otherwise there is NO incentive and shut the fuck up about helping people you moron it's not about helping people. If you know the person and it's a small loan then sure no interest is okay but if you are an institution lending money why the fuck would you ever give out money for free it's like I said 100%risk no reward. It's not about helping people you idiot it's about making a profit and if there is no profit to be made there is no reason to lend any money.
Now kys idiot

>That’s why the Christians wouldn’t charge interest.
Yeah. It was only altruism. And it really happened.

The fact that it was illegal had nothing to do with it. (Then again, why would it be illegal in the first place? Yeh, nah, yeh.)

Ape.

Why would you even loan someone anything in the first place if you thought they were not gonna give it back? I mean I get the whole jewing them out of money that never existed in the first place thing.

But the templars had a banking system

The incentive is that a Christian lender would essentially become a joint invested in the firm, and help in its survival. Not be some profligate Jew who forces someone else to do all the work on the investment skim off profits and if you don't want your unwarranted gains seize the firm. Sounds perfidious now that it's out this way doesn't it.

>all those /pol/ posters with no idea how credit systems work
Fuck. What’s it like eating paste?

Usury is still forbidden by the Catholic Church. It's been most recently written about by Pope Benedict. That's how evil usury is.

Why are you so triggered you lolberg redditor that knows only his uncritical impression of entry econ?

>Should I not be entitled to something for the trouble of lending someone 100k?

No because you are profiting off of the labor of others you collosal faggot. If you want to grow your money then put that 100K to personal investment based used and put your own seat into a venture instead being some rentier Jew Rat. You loan only to those who deem worthy of loan out of personal regard, not to make money from your money.

Surely anything the taxi charges beyond the cost of the fuel they used and wear on the vehicle is creating money from nowhere?

>the same people who go into AIDS infested third world countries telling them not to use condoms are saying charging interest on a loan is bad

Really not that surprising.

Not him but that would be surplus value

>making money off stocks
>not creating money out of thin air

So a fancy way of saying money from nothing?

>ctrl+f "rent"
>no use of it in the smithian sense
>ctrl+f "surplus value"
>my mention is the only

Is everyone here from left to right a total fucking brainlet?

The nowhere cones from the fact you're double charging for the money Jew scum. Money is a medium of exchange, when you loan it out you charge the principle as a first cost. Then when spent, you charge again with what is called interest. You creating costs out of fucking nowhere, which is absurd. If permitted, I could concot all sorts of fees in everyday life to pad costs. At a restraunt I could charge you for the food, then right to eat the food, and then yet again for the privilege of eating the food on my premises. You are creating fees out of nothing to satisfy your desire to line your wallet.

>creating money from nothing creates wealth

>owning part of a company is thin air
Ebin

>Jewish scum attempting to relate the just price valuation added by labor of a taxi man to the practice of usury whereby you do fucking nothing and obtain profit.

You realize all those fees are baked into the cost of the meal right you absolute brainlet?
Jesus Christ.

>See how eager you are to throw around your money.

Don't lend out your money then retard. No one is saying you HAVE to lend money, just that if you do lend money then it should be done without usury.

>Trust drives everything, trust that you will pay back, and that what you borrow will bring fruit.

And where does it say that usury is necessary? Where does it say that there must exist a rentier class who does nothing but loan money and expect returns for no labor? And where does it say that the modern economy is healthy or even stable, when there are cyclic crashes which devastate the population on a regular basis which all have as their root cause USURIOUS DEBT?

I don't understand why people hate the concept of lending money so much, it has a definite place in society. If your car breaks down, and you need money on the spot, then it's a good idea to get a loan so you can have the car fixed up as soon as possible and be back to work. A loan is a service, and the people that lend you that money have to live too. What, do you think that most people can just lend you 1000 dollars or more on a whim? It's a service and it has its place in society. The majority of people I see who hate it are usually the kind of people who are completely financially irresponsible. I knew a guy who hates loans and credit cards, but he used it for selfish things like gambling and blowing it all on vain things like waverunners. Stop thinking like a typical westerner (where you induldge in selfishness and vanity until karma catches up to you and then point fingers) and start acting like a responsible human being.

Surely there must be goyim firms who lend money free of interest unlike those greedy kikes, right?

>the other west asians like to stay in their home turf

Which other west asians would those be? The Phoenicians? Carthage and Spain aren't exactly Asia. The Arabs? They expanded even further, and in all directions at that.

>It's not about helping people you idiot it's about making a profit and if there is no profit to be made there is no reason to lend any money.
>Now kys idiot

No you are the idiot faggot. The WHOLE POINT that Christian thought goes against usury is precisely the fact that it transforms charitable contribution into a method of enslavement, and tool of greed. If you want to loan money out to make money, then make a joint venture where you perform labor to AID in the venture so you can actually entitle yourself to the profits.

>returns for no labor
Oh yes all those nice comfy analyst positions at Golden Sacs where the interns just sit around sipping whisky and smoking cigars. Literally no work goes into finance.

>Making money off of stocks is what I meant.

No you finicial Jew Rat, your mind is so clouded by dishonest work that you cannot conceive of joint ventures where you actually labor to produce it's success. Secondly, the stock market is more honest than usury because you do not DEMAND any excess profits from the money you lend, you merely hope that the firm will succeed and reward you repay back not just in full but in excess. FURTHER STILL, when the venture fails you in fact lose out on your principle unlike a loan where by a usurious bank can take back the principle that the money was spent on.

>The same people who declaimed that beastiality and homosexuality were evil and wrong are claiming that usury is evil and wrong.

Really makes you think.

Yes.

Mainly you're seeing /pol/tards showing that they have no grasp of basic economics, to the point where they don't even know why charging interest on a loan isn't pure evil and manipulation.

It's like they're trying to larp as old Catholic vanguards, protecting the commoners from the tyranny of da jews.

But it's weird because they don't even have to larp. They could move to the middle east and experience usury-free economies, but something tells me they'd have a problem with that.

>lolberg redditor

Meme-regurgitator.

Meme-

regurtigator.

Mouth-breather.

Mouth-

breather.

>Why are you so triggered

This.

Is.

A.

Good.

Question.

>that knows only his uncritical impression of entry econ?

Sure, friend. But that's just a matter of dumb opinion.

Your opinion on English writing, though, is objectively retarded. As eager as you are to find something to conform to, this is not a s33krut underground club. This whole "reddit spacing," even in this secret 1337 underground club 4 hakk04z and spastics, wasn't even a thing until the relatively recent past. So that must make you a newfag lol winterposter xD p

lmao VIRGIN

Can you honestly not understand why charging interest on a loan is understandable?

Or were you agreeing with me and I'm just illiterate?

>sitting around doing nothing, then money arrives in your bank account

>driving a car adds value
>taking a risk does not

Do you guys think that people should just give you free money? loans are a service, money doesn't grow on trees. If a person uses a loan responsibility, he gets 50k to buy a business, and has to pay 55k back to the lender, then both parties benefit. The business owner now has an additional source of income and the lender has an additional 5,000 bucks overtime that he can use on his own needs like food/housing. If there is no interest, then there is no incentive for him to loan you that money in the first place, you are the only one that benefits in this exchange. If you take the money and blow it all on hookers and drugs, then, sorry, that's sad, but it's your fault. Loans have a place because most people, even in your own family won't give you or even loan you money, because when you start doing that, you have to give EVERYONE money, and then before you know it, your money is gone. I know because I had a virtual account with virtual money on it and I gave donations a lot before I realized I gave most of it to people who would forget about me less than a week later.

you're retarded