twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>now what?

Indias gonna fuck yah
Get ready for infinte manpower
Speaking of which i never bought the india DLC
How did they turn out

No one really cared about that DLC
Though it's kinda better now with Jade Dragon

Looks bretty good. But yeah, do something about those pajeets.

I'm too busy mirin' that Aztec empire in Uzbekistan

Post religious and cultural maps

Iron man?

>Aztec Empire in central Asia
Wut? Did they colonize East Asia or something?

Mongols invaded Iberia, which was invaded by Aztecs, and they Mongols subjugated them. Then they rebelled and got independent

>Playing vanilla CK2
>Blobbing

Is OP trolling or is everyone in this thread just a massive pleb?

Religion

Culture

Umm no sweetie I bought and activated all the DLCs
Also Ironmen

So? DLC is DLC, you're still playing the game without mods. You've just snowballed.

Tbh wouldn't be surprised if you just used holy wars to expand against everyone.

>India is an absolute religious clusterufck
Somehow that never changes.

>Sunni Aztecs that are culturally Mongolian rule an empire in the steppes
I love it.

recommend me some neat mods, please.

Hah pretty accurate.

After the End is bretty good. Never play on the corners of the map unless youre on the West Coast tho. The map is fuck huge.

The Game of Thrones mod is pretty much the best ASoIaF game you can play if you're into that.

Don't forget the random county in Tibet

Has AtE updated yet?

My ancestor :)

CK2plus and DARK WORLD

Mount and Blade one is okay as well

Dumping all my CK2 meme migrations.
This one was with HIP

I love them all so much, but this is one of my favorites. Nestorian Nepali Vikings ruling the Bengal River Delta. I also picked up Muscat, Socotra, and Aden, becoming monstrously rich from those three trade posts + my capital trade post in Bengal

There are 2 and one is fucking terrible because the formations just don't work

Forming the Kingdom of Jerusalem 300 years early (Converted to Norman after this screenshot)

10/10 if it were IRL
0/10 in reality

easy mode game, I have done 3 games where I crank up difficulty and start as a random OPM and achieve world conquest, I do it every time there is a neat update or mod

This one should be self explanatory

>There are 2 and one is fucking terrible
There are?
Which is terrible? I have to make sure I played the okay one

HIP, Historical Immersion Project is the best, lots of provinces in Europe, less open to abuse mechanics.

>Playing vanilla instead of HIP.

Luc Invicta, but sadly the developpers have little free time, and are struggling to keep pace with the new patches.

I don't know how anyone can make sense of CKII without being autistic on at least some level.

You definitely have to be autistic to enjoy it, but autistic to make sense of it?
I think you're just a brainlet

Probably. I struggled to make sense of the politics in Rome II.

crushing Europe with superior sipahis and awesome artillery

Wow... that's a lot of money :^)

>98200000

>dark world
patrician

ummm
i may cheat a little

fuck wait up i'm still reconquering everything

What's the point of cheating in total war? Its so easy

It's hideous m8. Also,
>vanilla

>struggled to make sense of the politics in Rome II

((( )))

>lmao get fucked kid half your kingdom just teleported away because of dumb snowniggers
>hope you like having to slig through scandinavia
Fuck gavelkind

Reform your faith if you're germanic and a manly man.

Convert to a different faith if you're a coward who wishes to shirk his duty to his gods and kinsmen.

No struggled so much as I didn't really know how to increase my senatorial influence properly whilst reducing other parties barring provoking them.

> muslim mongol aztecs
I love ck2

>Hard drive died
>Lost the pics to my glorious Ethiopian-Egyptian Coptic Empire in HIP

what UI mod is that?

>not getting an immortal ruler so you get that event chain that brings Hellanic back
Try again.

>playing with both India and Sunset Invasion
How about you delete your save?

wtf are you supposed to do?
Sit on your arse for 700 years not expanding and just roleplaying fucking your daughters all day? It's fun in the beginning, but gets stale after a while.
If you want to get achievements, vanilla is a must,

>getting an immortal ruler so you get that event chain that brings Hellanic back
elaborate

>Hellenism may become playable by exploiting certain events that occur only for immortals, in which an immortal horse attacks the player. If the player can diplomatically resolve the situation, the horse can be granted titles or used to educate children, allowing Hellenism to be played. Though Hellenism has no holy order, Hellenic rulers are permitted to join the Hermetic Society in Monks and Mystics.

It's HIP.

>going after cheevies
Hitler tried going for the 10B cheevie and look happened to him. Don't be like Hitler, man.

I was the count of La Marche when the Aztecs took Britain, France, and Norway.

Scotland* they were at war with Britain

>Aztecs in Norway
God, imagine the fjords running red with blood from human sacrifices atop those magnificent step pyramids.

the Romans never set one foot on the pure soil of Ireland, and if they had they would have been btfo

Terrible, india has very few provinces, uninteresting politics and always gets unified by someone within the first 200 years (usually jain aswell) but the religious mechanics are actually kinda fun

>mongol empire
>exclusively Finland

>TFW the Irish never united and became a great power after uniting the Atlantic Isles under a Celtic Empire.
> Instead we got cucked by blended up Anglo-Saxon-Normans for 800 years.
>Now we're ruled by a gay pajeet.

...why?

Why bother with that shit when you can use the Ancient Religions Reborn mod instead?

>Celtic empire when?

Tiocfaidh ar la
youtube.com/watch?v=vCsYCnEVsv8

Bong here, I feel you lad

New North Sea Empire WHEN????

We're posting fun CK2 happenings?

Let me tell you about that time when I assassinated the Emperor playing as le insidious naval hebrews and the throne of Constantinople through some really fucking strange inheritance passed to a Muslim central Asian Turkic Khaganate.

The Empire didn't last long an exploded completely about 20 years later.

Meanwhile Italian culture France (which also inherited Scotland and part of Ireland) is locked in an eternal struggle with the HRE and the city of Pisa for dominance of the Iberian peninsula.

While in the east Hungary and Lithuania see who can turboblob across Russia and into the central Asian steppe faster (spoiler alert: Hungary won, then tried to 1v1 Genghis, which they almost succeeded in doing).

The Jews (me) were only actually responsible for a small part of this (France being Italian, Byzantium being a Khanate, and a few other minor things), all just because I tried to make myself simultaneously Doge of Venice and of the Republic of Croatia (which I did, much to the ire of the King of Croatia, who then got BTFOd by the Doganid Khaganate of Byzantium, then became free again, and eventually my vassal, after Byzantium exploded).

What faces are these?

>blobbing

I like playing as Scandinavian countries, and HIP fucks Scandinavia up beyond salvation. Vanilla isnt good but it isnt a trainwreck

Did I do the right thing?

And r8 my religious mapmode pls.

this thread is full of untermenschen desu, must be underaged

Turks proud of cheating.

Makes sense

>M&T

Just because M&T is better doesn't mean we cant see vanilla for the memey shit it is.

>bloat and talex
>better
Niceme.me

why is "blobbing" bad, isn't the whole point of the game to expand your empire

There is no goal. You can set a goal for yourself, such as for example conquering ireland as the byzantine empire, but the game does not offer a 'win' condition. Blobbing does make you strong, but destroys the roleplaying aspects.

>bloat
>Not playing tall
Managed to beat fucking France as Spain and they got fucked for decades

No, the point of the game is to achieve aesthetic borders.

My PC spergs out and runs poorly on meiou, plus most criticisms of meiou arent that you cant blob quickly, its that the mod railroads conquests to make it obscenely easy to blob sometimes, but tediously slow other times.

>most criticisms of meiou arent that you cant blob quickly, its that the mod railroads conquests to make it obscenely easy to blob sometimes, but tediously slow other times.

The only 'railroading' of conquests is for historical stuff, like the Ottomans getting claims and cores on most things in Anatolia and Greece, or Poland getting CBs against the Teutons, or Burgundy annexing the Netherlands by event.

And it's only tediously slow to blob early game. Later on it gets much faster, even blobbing into Italy and the HRE (China can be kinda hard to blob into though, because the Chinese portion of the mod is run by an unironic Chinese nationalist).

Plus it's easy to blob inside your own culture group no matter what stage you are in the game (Burgundy does this really well against other French vassals, for example, and it's the same for Japan, blobbing internally is easy, externally is difficult).

>Early magyar blob
>playing as greater poland
>they eat lesser poland
>can't get any allies because all the other pagans hate me
>gavel kind fucks me and i lose pomerania
>teutonic order rapes them before i could do anything
>don't have enoigh prestige to build a giant deathstack
Shit, what can i do to get out of this situation?
I really don't want to go christian

How to blob, everytime i try i get fucked by factions. i suck at vassal management

Marry your daughters to powerful vassals. Preferabably to someone who doesn't stand to inherit in their family

Vassalize pope and excommunicate uppity shits.

>How to blob, everytime i try i get fucked by factions. i suck at vassal management

Do as many vassal interactions as you can that improve their opinion of you. Make unhappy vassals like you with council positions, gifts, favours, titles, etc.

Also when it comes to blobbing, you don't need a lot of land, you need a lot of money. The most important thing to have is a big retinue. Having a big retinue will win you almost every civil war, because it allows you to wipe out newly levied vassal armies before they can organise stacks. It also allows you to strike at opposing nations before they can organise, while you take time to organise your levies.

This is especially important if you have unique kinds of troops available (Byzantium is ridiculously easy because if you can get a big enough 100% cataphract retinue you can just murder entire nations without even having to muster your vassal levies, which makes you vassals very happy/scared).

Build money -> Build retinue -> Blob

cataphracts have been out of favor for a while, paradox nerfed HA into the ground.

pike with some HI backup is king, you can defeat armies 2-3 times your retinue size easily with good generals and not being retard with terrain. so for shit like blobzantium or the blobbasids in 769 you can take 10k defence retinues and literally kill any and all things in your way its especially fun with pagan coalitions as byzantium when you cut through heaps of the 2500 man tribal armies

How are you blue?

>playibg comfy reconquista game
>perform reconquesta with very first character, muslims got hard fucked by revolts so it was easy
>second character dies before doing anything other than forming hispania
>roleplay the third character as an autist obsessed with getting rich, reasoning being constant money problems when he was in a regancy and finding out that his bitch mother (who was regant) was embezzling funds
>expand accross the med, conquer genoa, sardinia, carthago(calls it charthago because he's obsessed with MUH PURE ROMA BLOOD) half of scily, plotting the invasiob of venice and constantinople
Anything more comfy then playing in iberia?

Try Rebels and Warmongers. There's a compatibility patch for CK2+ as well

>when you forget to turn off the threath system so you're costantly at war with the entire world

all of this mess for a full conquest of a ~15 provinces realm

Still worth it in the end

>>A polytheist germany in 1254 AD.
Wow, things have changed since I last played a year or two ago.

Mod?