Are the Vietnamese the Spartans of East Asia/Sea?

Are the Vietnamese the Spartans of East Asia/Sea?
They defeated the Mongols 3 times, Chinese Dynastys, France, Japan and America...

They're the ambushers of Asia. Also, if they're Sparta, Chinese dynasties were Greek Gods.

They are the Saiyans

We lost the vetnam war cause we had half our men in Korea and the other half in Vietnam you know we could have bombarded them and go home

i dunno but she can form my phallanx any day

What about these Vietcong?

Let’s see

>Spartan...”warriors”
>Assraped by Romans
>Assraped by Arcadian hillbillies
>Assraped by Argives
>Assraped by Athenians
>Assraped by a LITERAL army of faggots from Thebes
>Assraped by Macedonians
>Almost assraped by an army of slaves

I wouldn't mind seeing them in the trees

Tfw no cute Vietcong gf

I don't know if that's a good idea..

They're the Russians, but replace "the russian winter" with "horrible jungle disease." There's a reason China's southern border ends where the swamps begin.

Were the Spartans ruled by a foreign dynasty for 1000+ years?

The Vietnamese's weakness is South Korean marines given free rein.

read about linebacker and rolling thunder you ignorant arse groper

Replace the us with the South Koreans you'd think they would win?

Vietnamese are basically moving away from Soviet to Israeli weapons now in a massive modernization attempt.

This spooks the han barbarian

What made them get weapons from Israel?

Vietnam is the Israel of Asia
always get attacked and rarely do
they invaded Kampuchea just like what Isreal did during the s*x days war

israeli weapons are cheaper than western weapons but better than cheap russian weapons

lots of their weapons were provided by the Israelis in the late 60's early 70's, mostly indirectly. The Israelis captured a lot of Russian/eastern bloc weapons from the Arabs and sold them to the Democratic Republic of Viet-Nam, using an American company, headquartered in Quantico, Virginia, about 5 miles from CIA Headquarters, called International Arms Corporation (Interarmco) as their broker.

>Han Barbarian.
Meanwhile, those Nanman also returned museum pieces like assault guns back to service because modernization is hard for SEAsian poorfaggot countries.

>>America
The US lost because public support for the war or any sort of direct military aid for the south shrank to nothing over time. None of North Vietnam's military efforts could do a singular thing against the might of the US military.

>returned museum pieces like assault guns back to service
In a jungle environment where ambushes are likely and concealed positions are covered from heat sensing tech by foliage an assault gun isn't that bad of an idea.

Zero in a position a few clicks away and wait for some chink patrol to fuck on by, pull the trigger and watch them light up the wrong hillside.

They could actually invest in a Swedish strv 103 with a reasonable expectation of modern use.

now there's a tunnel I'd volunteer to explore.

let them build their economy and have enough dongs to sustain such procurements

They're decommissioned Swedish cold war assault guns that the Swedes called MBT's.

I think they should be able to work it into the budget.

wtf are you on about. Israel never supported north vietnam (though they did support the vietminh in the 50s for a short bit).

Israel and north vietnam never had relations, and vietnam did not establish relations with Israel until the 1990s.

>larger more advanced military mocks vietnamese and their outdated tech

how many times has this ended well?

i would viet her congs if you know what i mean

Stingray light tank would be better.

Vietnam is actually interested in pic related, 2S25 Sprut-SD assault guns. They're amphibious so can cross rivers and are highly manuverable/compact. Perfect for vietnams jungle enviornment

Russia is still Vietnam's #1 weapons supplier and has been selling them lots of modern stuff recently (Su-30 fighters, T-90 tanks, Gepard missile boats, P-800 anti-ship missiles, S-300 SAM's, etc)

Israel is Vietnam's #2 arms supplier, US #3 interestingly enough (US has even begun providing economic aid despite all of vietnams current politburo fighting for the NVA in the 70s). Poland, Serbia, Singapore, India, Czech Republic, and South Korea round out their other arms suppliers

They would be stupid to get anything new on a shoestring budget. Always better to get proven tech even if it has to be secondhand.

well they've already bought new fighters, new frigates, new missile boats, new subs, new tanks, new SAM's, new anti-tank missiles, new rifles/machine guns in the last few years alone

The US is on the verge of selling them P-8 Poseidon ASW aircraft too which are big and fairly pricey. Obama was reluctant to do so for fears of pissing off china but trump won't care

Well then they're stupid.

Unless its all actually modernized old tech. If it isn't though they're going to be working out expensive kinks for the next few years.

the Vietnamese got their asses kicked by the Americans in almost every major engagement. What they did win against the Americans was the propaganda war, which is the main reason why they pulled out of the 'Nam

Don't forget we could've nuked them too. And we had larger population too.

t. mutt trying to cope with failure against peasants with AKs

Also it was a draw, really!

Buying and selling weapons through a third party is not support, it is cash business. Admittedly, some sources claim Interarmco bought the weapons from Isra-el outright, and then went looking for a market, which was the DRV-N and the Viet Minh. Broker more likely.

Well the northern bit of Vietnam did spend over a thousand years as part of China. The name Vietnam also had origins in Chinese as Yuenan.

Really? The DRV-N once launched a helicopter attack against U.S. Marines near the DMZ and kicked their asses. they then moved off-shore and sank a USN gunboat, did millions of dollars worth of damage to a USN destroyer, and millions more to the cruiser HMAS Canberra while engaging two USAF fighters without taking a sigle casualty. Outstanding milestones in helicopter air-to-air, air-to-surface and air-to-sea surface.

I'd happily lead a patrol into that bush.

>some sources claim
Any actual sources?

I said most. Also, look at the casualty ration between the US and North Vietnam.

I can't think of the guys name off-hand, but he was the founder of Interarnco and president at the time the transfers took place. he wrote a book about the company in response to a book critical of him and the company called 'Interarmco'.

See also casualty figures for the Republic of Viet-Nam, and countries like Cambodia and Laos. A disaster for everyone except the merchants of death.

Not trying to make a moral argument, just saying that the US absolutely destroyed the NVA to the point that they had to do the Christmas bombing just to get their asses to the negotiating table.

Wasn't it founded & run by Samuel Cummings? Admittedly, I know almost nothing about this. But he was American innit?

Also, a real fuckin' rogue, himself and his family, in the true spirit of Dr. Evil.

Bingo. He was a real loon, unless that was an act to keep people from taking him serious, in which case he was an agent of the CIA>

Spartans:
Ruled by women
Communist
Eat shitty food
Humor consists of blunt oneliners

Vietnamese:
Ditto

Who is this semen succubus?

t.imbecile who doesn't actually want to understand why the US withdrew and would rather fling shit like a retarded chimp.

>how many times has this ended well?
Except Vietnam has now bit the modernization pill.

With woeful results seeing as how their navy got their shit pushed back by Chinks.

I'd definitely spray my agent orange into their bush.

They'd get pretty far before some international tribunal gets put together for their "War Crimes" against the commies or China steps in

The U.S. "Lost" Vietnam because
>Generals had a retarded theory of wining on death count not capturing land.
>Boomer Hippies didn't have the resolve for the war
>Boomer hippies wouldn't allow for attacking Laos and Cambodia

Saying the U.S. Lost Vietnam isn't exactly accurate. We killed way more VietCong and left because of lack of resolve. true we did not accomplish our goals, but it wasn't because of ouright defeat.

On another note, I went to Vietnam and fucked that shit out of a exotic mekong delta queen, hotter than OP's pic. My big imperial dick was too much for her to handle. Yes, Vietnam is "communist" - but the type of communist that loves CocaCola and iphones. Furthermore, the people from Vietnam love the United States. "why" you ask- because a shit ton of them went to the U.S. After the War. Now those Americans come back to Vietnam swinging around there big American Dollars. They want to be American. They also hate the Chinese. So who really wins in the end?

Pic OC and related.

China did all the necessary work. If they China was pro american they would have crushed with no problems.

Are the Vietnamese a leisure class who had a slave underclass do all the work?