As everyone with a brain i bought in link (@0,00055/eth)

>as everyone with a brain i bought in link (@0,00055/eth)
>as everyone with a brain i went for 20% of my stack
>+150% already
i'm not fuding/shilling/larping
Can we talk about the dev team choice to focus on pitch for Sibos instead of landing on more (and more bigger) exchanges?
This choice seems wrong now, because with only very few (and very tiny/new) exchanges listing it the price doesn't care about actual news but is manipulated to float around some limits.
we have to say that if you want your coin to be used and actually trusted from banks int MUST have a solid and stable price (look at ripple...)
thoughts?

Their goal isnt to raise LINK price u fucking retard. It's to get actual customers for the network

how is focusing on your job to showcase your company to financial institutions/big companies, and to network appropriately with them, a wrong choice vs spending your time instead trying to get onto exchanges? you're so dumb and everyone can see all you want is to be greedy and get gains

>developer is more concerned about actually developing rather than ensuring that neets on a Chinese basket weaving message board make money

>somehow that’s a bad thing

weeeew you are merciless

Link is not some make believe monopoly money for you neets to play daytraders. If you're not planning to run a node, why do you even care about link?

God forbid devs work on their product instead of desperately trying to get listed on as many exchanges as possible.

well you think you are clever boys let me tell you that you are not a financial institution or a bank this means you won't have profit by this think. now fuck you geniuses

Sergey is a man with good foresight and he seems to be patient as fuck. It's very well possible that he ignores all the current FUD, drama and community outcries because he sees a real chance for his project to become the backbone of industries worth trillions. The chainlink team doesn't owe you anything, especially when you're ready to switch loyalties easily. If you see the same value as the team just hold whatever you think you can hold and don't look at the current situation

And adding to what everyone has already said, check MTH charts, that's a coin made by fucking marketing retards that have no product but got listed on all the shit exchanges from first days.

i agree with that user

>Can we talk about the dev team choice to focus on pitch for Sibos instead of landing on more (and more bigger) exchanges?
we addressed your point, brainlet. Ofcourse it would be great if we got listed on more exchanges but why would they give a flying fuck about link token price when there is more important things to do for their ACTUAL PRODUCT

best post on Veeky Forums this whole week

I'm not planning to run a node, but I realize that when LINK is adapted in the real world, running nodes will be a big deal, and people or companies who want to run nodes will compete with eachother over who has the most LINK.

This will make my LINK valueable

This is why I HOLD

>would they give a flying fuck
A MAN CAN DREAM

Same thing, as long as you understand what is the purpose of the token.

i'm not getting this PoC in what is different from ark's dpos?

How old are you?

why can't you just answer or BTFO

Because this website is 18+ and you have no business being here.

i can bet i am 18+ and you are not