What's the real reason Africa never developed like Europe or Asia?

What's the real reason Africa never developed like Europe or Asia?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebroid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_science_and_technology_in_Africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

racist crackers

>brainlet brain: colonialism
>average brain: niggers
>universe brain: communism

I said the REAL reason

Look man I'm just saving you some time, because you're thread is going to end up exactly like that one. Figured I'd give you a chance to see what you're in for.

Why didnt white people sprout up around south africa where it gets cold?

Ex french colonies are the worst shitholes on earth and they arent commies.

Assuming that you're talking about Sub-Saharan Africa, a few reasons are:

1.A lack of ability, most blacks are simply dumber and more violent on average

2.Geographic barrier, the Saharan desert is like a big fucking sign sticking up out of the earth saying "Don't try to cross through here dumbass, or you'll fucking die." That limits trade significantly, and most of Africa south of that is hard to reach by ship(with the exception of north-east africa, which actually did have some advanced civilizations there.)

3.Lack of a reason to farm due to a year long abundance of various kinds of food capable of sustaining small to moderate numbers of people.

4.Wildlife that had adapted to the presence of hominids and was really good at preying on them, not enough that the blacks weren't the best predators mind you, but Europe never had anything like Tse Tse fly(sp?) and a comparative lack of really nasty venomous reptiles, amphibians and insects as well. That and the most dangerous carnivore in europe was the bear. For africa, you have lions, tigers, crocodiles at the places where you would be getting water from etc. Oh and some of the herbivores were not the sort of things you'd want to fuck with. The Auroch(sp?) has nothing on the rhino or the hippo in terms of how dangerous they can be to potential predators.

5.Nasty fucking diseases. Ebola, Aids, Malaria. Enough said.

>Lack of a reason to farm due to a year long abundance of various kinds of food capable of sustaining small to moderate numbers of people.
When will this meme of black people being hunter gatherers end? Only a few groups like the San lived like that. Most everyone else were either agriculturalists or pastoralists.

It's not a meme, there really was a lack of reason to farm in large swathes of land south of the saharan desert, both because of plenty of other means of sustenance being available and the fact that a lot of the land really wasn't good for growing food in the first place.

topographic location, logistics for its relative place on the world map, its quite logical, if you look at it

As an African I'm going to have to say that blacks are just not as smart as other races. At the end of the day that's what it comes down to.

darkies were in made that way by their environment and sheit
id say that race might play a part but im not too sure,seen plenty of whiteys,browns and yellows as dumb as any dimwit nigger

Extractive Institutions

I bet you that you haven't seen whites browns or yellows who are as violent on average as the average black though. That matters, that matters a lot.
Massive amounts of in group violence is what separates the merely dysfunctional nations from the truly broken nations.

It's a shithole. Why do you think Africa was the last continent to be colonized?

Technically speaking if we were going by wealth by natural resources, the Democratic Republic of the Congo is the richest country on earth.

>ackchually this is how nations work
Nnnnnnnnnope. Back to your pseudoscientific shithole.

?
It's pseudo-science to point out that large numbers of people within a society killing each other retards societal development?

>it's pseudoscience
To point out how nations work by a single factor. Yes it's pseudoscience. Go back to your shithole

probably
ive been to Botswana,Cameroon,Djibouti,Nigeria and Zambia actually
dumb people,but not inherently violent
ive read this theory about young people being inherently violent and stuff and an explosion of them creates conflict,anyone knows what im talking about here?

Needs a final level that just says "cos they black"

>As an African I'm going to have to say that blacks are just not as smart as other races.

Because they education systems aren't up to par as the rest of the world just like other developing nations. With current gains in education it's improving a lot over the years but the lack of funding for the public education system is a big problem.

Why hasn’t Australia been nuked yet?

unpopular opinion most likely, maybe, i dunno. but i think its because the west dosent see africa as wealthy because everything they have there isnt shiny and dosent make cars go. its just a front lawn for imperialist nations. africa might have actually had a chance if it werent for mansa musa giving away all of africas gold.

Sub-saharan Africans don't have neanderthal dna.

Neanderthals were much more civilized and creative than homo sapiens, but lacked the same aggression. So even though they had the tools for advanced civilisation, they never reached the critical mass to get there.

Homo sapiens on the other hand were highly aggressive and violent, but lacked the creativity to become civilized.

Only when the species mixed did they reach the ideal balance for a more advanced species.

If you look at all human races on earth, only the races with neanderthal dna developed civilisation. All the others still live in the stone age and are unable to adapt to modern civilisation (Africans and Australian aboriginals). The sub-species are also plagued by war, crime and violence.

it has been - the french and others have used us as a testing ground - they just made the mistake of bombing the wilderness instead of the people

>africa might have actually had a chance if it werent for mansa musa giving away all of africas gold.

what an absolutely amazing take

>Sub-saharan Africans don't have neanderthal dna.

woah, TWO amazing takes in one thread? its christmas again already?

Because scarcity was never a real threat..
In Africa, things would either grow or never grow; there were no long periods of winter that could kill whole fields of crops.

Europeans and Asians had to live by scarcity; their food would be gone seasonally, so they had to have the brain to manage for time. This is why Agriculture started in the first place, because humans cant survive and grow in the winter.

Desert that stretched across the entire continent. The coastal cities still thrived and has sparks of civilizations here/there.

Sorta like how the Himalayas locked out Tibet. Or the Americas being locked out due to geographical disconnect/Siberian cold weather.

Wow you really didn't think this time through.
There's seasons in Africa fggot

Honestly? Because nature kinda provided enough through simple levels of farming that they never needed to expand, and when your neighbors aren't advancing technologically, you aren't really given a reason to speed up your own advancement.

Africa had high civilization while *ropeans were still living in mud huts

>there were no long periods of winter that could kill whole fields of crops.
There are long periods of seasonal drought though. Crops still need water.

>What is the dry season

I think OP's more talking about SSA

I was born in South Africa (Germanic heritage) and I witnessed it first hand. Sub-saharan Africans with no mixed breeding from Asians or Europeans are another species; aggressive, violent, lack creativity and ingenuity.

We had another group of people called 'coloureds' which are mixed black/white/asian people, who are completely different from the blacks.

Literally countries that have gone back under control of blacks have ruined themselves. South Africa is falling apart right now.

They are just a different species.

At what part of the planet do you think Egypt is?

Biologically if they were a separate species they would not be able to interbreed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebroid

sub species then.

Half-niggers aren't infertile like zebroids.

>Selecting on the Dependant Variable: The Book
>Rome fell because the Republic died and it became more extractive.
>Lasts 1,400 more years

Then we need to change the definition of species because there's NO way conceivable that I share ANY commonality whatsoever, intellectual, physical, genetic, or whatever, with a nig.

black people used to populate europe until they mixed with their inferior slaves
that created the wh*Te race
every european has BLACK blood in his veins

That's silly, your DNA is highly similar to a chimp's DNA, it's close to 100% identical to a nig's.

hostile environment and constant oppression from stronger powers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_science_and_technology_in_Africa

>intellectual, physical, genetic
Your brain works the same way
Your body works the same way
You are 99.9999% genetically equal.

Oh, the "I'm not like the other niggers", sweet denial.

That’s because as with all brainletposters, the user you replied to is not only not correct but perfectly incorrect. A combination of colonialism and heavy intervention by both the USSR and the West during the Cold War prevented stability and prosperity on the continent.

Except I never said it was the only factor, you idiot. Get the fuck back to your shithole if you don't like people not coddling niggers.

There's a fucking giant desert between them and the rest of the world
What the fuck did you expect?

then if the ussr stayed out they'd all be fine; colonialism would have dissipated and left behind neoliberalism like everywhere else.
communism is at fault.

I miss advice dog

in other words, public education systems don't work, because no funds
privatize it all de way babeh

>A lack of ability, most blacks are simply dumber and more violent on average
do you have any evidence to back up your claim about 15 percent of the world population

>lack of a reason to farm
>implying the overwhelming majority of africans dont farm

you are literally genetically related closer to a nig than you are to any other species of animal on earth. the only thing that separates you from a nig is
>hair type and skin color phenotypes
>upbringing

and that is it my guy.

He gave away gold all the way to mecca, it still didn't make a dent in his fortune.

The man controlled all the major salt and gold mines. This was a time where salt was traded pound for pound with gold. The man had more racks than Pablo Escobar.

But, no one had the creative insight to use that kind of money to do something lasting for the people of Mali.

What? The proxy war between the west and the USSR is at fault, you can't pin all the blame on side or the other. If two gangs get in a street fight and a bystander gets killed in the crossfire, how would you come to the conclusion that only one of the gangs were at fault?

>Don't put fuel in the engine
>Engine doesn't start
>Therefor, engines don't work.

>What's the real reason Africa never developed like Europe or Asia?
But they did it's just that they moved out of their country, descendants founded the roman republic.

There's a lot of good stuff in this thread, but I've also heard that Africa's lack of navigable rivers was a hindrance. Not sure how true this is, because I've never seen a map of Africa showing which rivers are non-navigable. Pic related is a map of ALL rivers in Africa.

derp, wrong map

>never developed
Whatchu say, nigga?

>There's a lot of good stuff in this thread

The Congo river is famously non navigeable. It's so steep and has so many waterfalls that you can pretty much only ever go on it one way, which is downstream. Not even steamboats were able to reliably get up that thing, and believe me Europeans tried. In the end it ended up bring more reliable to actually send goods, people, and even steamboats themselves upstream via train, and then ship them back downstream via boat.

Its really fucking big and mostly relativley empty and also humans evolved there so its possible to survive pretty well with literally no tools whatsoever and also the arab oil embargo fucked them up and free market reforms caused a tonne of civil war

Build a fucking boat, go around it. Tame an animal, build a wagon, and bring water. Something, anything.

But seriously their environment selected for rapey violent impulsive people, and they hybridized with basically a monkey, while everyone else hybridized with neanderthal-like species.

What about for all time before that?

Education makes people intelligent, like basketball makes people taller.

1 should be 3 2 should be 1 and 3 should be 2

too lazy to change it myself

Yeah, I meant to use . Do you happen to know if any of those are useful for navigation?

The fact Erectus can produce fertile hybrids with us means every hominid is capable of interbreeding with others but we still consider Erectus and Neanderthal different species. Our entire genus is a super species consisting of one really mutated and diverse creature that can be easily mistaken for multiple species.

education does actually make people more intelligent because it increases the amount of synaptic connections their brain develops if they exercise their brain more. height is a retarded comparison because nothing you do outside just consuming a lot of calcium and protein during adolescence can affect your height. but basketball definitely makes your muscles stronger, just like going to the gym. did you think all those years of education you so obviously struggled through were just so you could show how intelligent you already were since birth?

Education doesnt do shit, the african education system is fine, most liberals dont seem to fathom the black students are simply feral retards who cant be taught anything however. The existence of negros who do well in public school hellholes in America debunks any claim the schools are underfunded or the syllabus are bad.

They did tame animals, they did build wagons. They had no need or impetus to cross the biggest fucking desert in the world, the same was as Europeans before the early modern period had no need or impetus to cross it the other way, or to cross areas equally as desolate, like Siberia.

>education maeks you smarter
Yh education at a young age once teen and above you are stuck with your genetic IQ till you die you delusional fuck.

The black race could have had their own trade systems in below the Sahara so stop using the Sahara as an excuse as to why they were behind.

They did have trade systems below the Sahara. Problem is is that SSA itself is massive with little connecting the various regions. Horses are the only reason something like the silk road ever existed. Without it, trade between China, Persia, and the Mediterranean would have been like the trade between Western, Southern, and Eastern Africa. When people say that Africans didn't have good access to trade, they mean that they didn't have access to the same market that Eurasians benefited so much from.

Actually Hebbian learning continues throughout our whole lives. We are simply more receptive at a young age because ageing causes slow deterioration, one conspicuous characteristic of aging hippocampal neurons being an increase in the magnitude of the Ca2+-dependent, K+-mediated afterhyperpolarization. This reduces the synaptic plasticity and thus potential for overall neural plasticity, but it has little to do with 'genetic IQ' and a lot more to do with how regularly the brain exercises its synaptic plasticity and is provided with enough opportunities for afferent input to adapt neurons during learning processes.

The idea that ageing is heavily associated with a decrease in perforant pathway input has been challenged by others, however, who have not observed evidence for an age-related decline in synaptic contacts. The discrepancy may be due, in part, to compensatory changes the brain carries out as it ages related to sprouting of surviving neurons and enlargement of remaining synapses.

>>do you have any evidence to back up your claim about 15 percent of the world population
Compare the average homicide rate for Africa with almost anywhere else on the planet. Consider the simple fact that most blacks simply are not good scientists, doctors, engineers, inventors, lawyers etc. Fuck dude they barely know how to farm.
But you know, that's all irrelevant, evolution stopped at the neck, etc etc.

actually it's the Americas that have the greatest average homicide rate. also interesting to note that apparently, according to this, europeans are far more savage than asians. hmm.

additionally, Argentina has a higher homicide rate than Sudan, and Lithuania has a higher homicide rate than Zambia, Kenya and Somalia. The United States has a higher homicide rate than Rwanda and Niger, and Latvia, Ukraine and Belarus all have higher homicide rates than Mozambique. Estonia and Belgium both have higher homicide rates than Sierra Leone, Malawi or Ghana, and France, Hungary, Denmark, the UK, New Zealand, Australia, Iceland and Germany all have higher homicide rates than Burkina Faso.

The second funniest thing about these threads is that people keep on repeating the same tired, disproven claims about the inhuman violence of black Africans without ever providing falsifiable evidence beyond infographics or their Own Asshole.

The funniest thing is that the people they're arguing with think falsifiable evidence and facts will ever persuade their opponents, whose entire world views are built off internet propaganda.

>Compare the average homicide rate for Africa with almost anywhere else on the planet.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
>Sort by homicide rate, ascending
>Mostly south and middle American
Wow

>Consider the simple fact that most blacks simply are not good scientists, doctors, engineers, inventors, lawyers etc.
>Citation needed.
And no, anacdotes and "common sense" is not a basis for a statistical argument.

>Fuck dude they barely know how to farm.
Kill this meme. Africans have been farming just like everybody else. There's not been a single nation or civilisation in African history that hasn't lived on agriculture. Not everyone lives in small hunter-gatherer villages, stop watching National Geographic.

This is the most delusional and arrogant post I've ever seen on this website

>we need to change science because i am not like blaek ppl

>>African statistics
>>trustworthy
lol

>>Not knowing that the US and the americas in general have lots and lots of niggers living in them.
An even bigger lol.

>tfw burkina faso could've been a shining utopia by now if they hadnt overthrown and murdered my boy Sankara

Blaise Compaoré kill yrself bitch

I had this same conversation with someone in another thread about African development. So there's a conspiracy by the, for example, Ghanaian government (which is less corrupt than Serbia, Belarus, Bulgaria, Bosnia, Russia, Ukraine, and Argentina) to make people think homicides aren’t as common?

you do realise international homicide statistics are quite thoroughly investigated by the UNODC?
like...they don't just go to the nearest government official and say 'how many murders this year then' and they go '423' and they go 'right that'll do cheers lad see ya' and hop back in their helicopter

that's a powerful confirmation bias

>>A conspiracy
Nah, just niggers being corrupt and eager for gibs.
>>African government less corrupt then-
lol no.
>>he thinks UN officials can't be bribed, or that statistics aren't "massaged" one way or another for various reasons
lol
>>that's a powerful grasp of reality
Fixed.

>Ay yo f.a.m, how many people have been killed in your country?
>idunno, 50?
>Cool, thanks bro.
>This is how I think homicide statistics are collected.

Also
>Country with a large African minority has extremely high homicide rate.
>Country 99% populated by Africans have lower homicide rate.
Really activates my almonds.

Is that an excerpt from that one guy’s Veeky Forumserary masterpiece?

The country with the highest homicide rate in the world is El Salvador. Afro-Salvadorans make up about 0.13% of the population. Venezuelans of European descent make up 12.7%.

Honduras has the second highest, with a population of 2% Afro-Honduran.

Venezuela has the third highest, with Afro-Venezuelans making up about 2.9%, and European Venezuelans making up 43.6% of the population.

To claim these statistics empirically lead you to the conclusion it is the blacks that make these countries so violent shows some pretty poor understanding.

Fucking christ your delusional. I suppose you don't need facts or statistic when you can just claim corruption and conspiracy on every piece of evidence brought to you.

*Afro-Salvadorans make up about 0.13% of the population. Salvadorans of European descent make up 12.7%.

>Also
>Country with a large African minority has extremely high homicide rate.
>Country 99% populated by Africans have lower homicide rate.
Really activates my almonds.
Nigs are 13% of the population and are responsible for around 30% of the homicides in the US.