G-G-G-G - GOYS?!?!??!

0.0016 = 0.5 USD = approx 9x

We gonna make it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cI7nAplTeT0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is still nothing, wait for when bigger exchanges list this.

>babby's first ICO ED listing

max 2x ICO within 30 minutes

Only pajeets would sells his REQ from below 3x. Wait for Bittrex, Binance than Coinbase. I am not selling below 10x. Would rather stake my coins.

Those will be gone within a minute after release.

Wait this shit is trading on ED already? Wasn't it coming Friday?

Wait until YC tell Coinbase to list it.

Holy fuck.

Nevermind I'm retarded.

that's what I thought, I guess these are just pending buy/sell orders for now?

also fuck i was hoping to get some at maybe 2-3x ICO but 9x? dunno if i'll risk that

Same, 2x would be comfy af, but 9x is too much even for request

Isn't it likely to drop like a rock when it starts trading? People will see it being >3x ICO and just dump, at least that's what often happens.

lol guys, check airswap

I hope so man. Looks like it will probably go to like 9x ICO straight away and then drop down to 2-3x when people sell.

That is what I am hoping for anyway

man this is going to be like kyber all over again. the rush to hit the exchange to dump your coins at x9 is going to be nuts. prepare for etherdelta to shit itself AGAIN

look at that volume, it's nothing

anyone can put fake orders up

what was the ico price for this shit again?

Yup. Down to below ICO in 45

The chance of req ever trading at below ICO is 0.

Don't be stupid. I can go and put a 1000x ico order up right now. Doesn't mean shit. You'll see the real price on friday.

I agree, hope it won't be too much over ICO, I don't want to pay more than 2x

I dumped half my link stack (5k) yesterday to buy req on friday, hope it's worth it

Same

You are a retard burger with iq ~ 90 trying to play \w the big boys that have iq at least 120, please stop, no one cares about your $1000 that u put in. If u don't have at least $10k in every crypto that u invested you are literally a worm that will get stomped.

Don't let the fomo get to you too hard. You can prepare by studying what happened to Kyber. Do not pay more than you're comfortable with.

Might miss a few moons like that but in the long run it'll save you so much money.

>9x price
>dick hard
1st time buy/sell ICO coin on ED?
wtf these new fags are stupid and deluded.

Thanks man, good advice. Is Kyber below ICO price now?

He will have 10k after Request :)

Still way above. But the fomo was epic at some point and the people who bought at ATH got burned hard. Now it's getting cheaper every day.

Whoever sells at ED should be deleted from this world. You saw how kyber did in ED, then liqui and binance came and Instant x8. So just chill and let the demand increase.

youtu.be/cI7nAplTeT0

hope so, need to accumulate this one

That happens when the distribution is shit. Check their Block and look at the token distribution. Sure some people will sell aways, but they cannot satisfy the demand. See you at x8 at first big exchange

yeah right. Monetha went 3x with MVP, request has no MVP. There is no way this will go x3. X2 max on ED after that it will be same bottomless baghold like kyber.

Unless user u have some info why this isnt Monetha 2.0?

Request fangays. The thing to watch is airswap. Don't say I never share, it's going to be listed on liqui in 4 hours. Fucking easiest 5x. Dont miss the last shuttle to moon.

Airswap confirmed shitcoin unfortunately user. Sorry.

Why is bitcoin crashing ? Guys ? G G UYS ???!! ...

sounds like projecting.

monero breakout started

lol keep listening to cryptonigger while he and his 2500 USD patreon tier members unload their bags on you

3300 tokens for 3.3 eth so it's 0.001.
the top buy order on ED for airswap right now is 0.019. that's a 19x ICO LMAO

Ehm Monetha =/= Request? Different project, different goal. And no aggressive YG marketing. Case closed.

Its put there by airswap token holders, you dumb fucking nigger holy shit.

And Request doesn't have a CEO with herpes like Monetha does.

And not a single whole ether worth until 1.3x ICO price. And this is just before it's tradeable?

Request is days out and there's multiple ether at more than 2x. Will prob keep going up too.

Get REQked mate!

and why would i get "reqked"? i hold both tokens, idiot. i'm not a poorfag like you who couldn't afford to put money in both icos.

Honestly, just feeling a bit agressive right now from all this YC marketing. Starting to make me lash out a bit

we're all going to make it. there's no need to shill request because yc will do that for us.

what bags nigger, i'm 46 eth in request.

are u retarded? bottomless baghold? kyber ? that shit is still 2.5x ICO price and was at 6x for a week.if u didnt sell then youre retarded

So you are saying REQ will be at least x5 on ED?

This. REQ holders shouldn't be handing the keys to their future lambos to salty burgers for anything less than 10x on ED. Remember, ED is the kiddy pool. When Y Combinator force Coinbase to sell REQ it will basically be the normies gateway into altcoins. And alllllll available at a swipe of their precious Visas/MasterCard. 10x is only the beginning.