>tfw work leaves me with no freetime
>Generally get home and am so exhausted I sleep 10 hours straight
>Sometimes wonder if the money is honestly even worth it, as good as it is

what do you do user?

Wagecuking not worth the money dude.

Working more than 3 days a week is literal fucked

We wagecucks all know that feel

Working is the worst meme.

It's not worth it. Just quit my job and I've never felt more alive.

Once you realize fear is all that's keeping you there, everything becomes clear.

i fucking hate my wagecuck life.

How to get out? The mortgage and it's a family bussines is keeping me stuck.

Where do you get the money?

you need a safety blanket first man
in most parts of the first world it's not hard to live way below your means if you're not a mindnumb consumerist retard. I was making $25/hour working 40 hours a week and managed to save about ~$1k/month because I lived cheap as fuck (split costs with girlfriend) and didn't treat myself to any needless luxuries.

Did that for about 3 years, saved up just under $40k, then I said fuck it. Been off work for about 2 years now, ended up doing decently well in crypto, have around ~$175k in the bank. If I didn't do crypto I was going to look into opening a small business, maybe a vape store, or a construction company (painting/drywall/framing) which are both pretty easy. Or dropshipping or reselling.

Lots of possibilities out there. If you have some skill you can probably find a way to market it for money, even if you don't think you're very skilled most people out in the world don't know any better and you can sell some serious bullshit to them. I'd rather die than ever wagecuck again, I sincerely mean it. Sucks all the life out of you each and every day.

Fuck. So crypto truly was the way out.....

It's ok, new chances will come

>tfw 22 yo trucker
>on my phone all day while trucking comfy

tfw DVT by 28

tfw pulmonary embolism by 34

Same. I deal with guts and gore every day.... live in NYC on 65k salary so I barely even save any money :( all my friends make like 40-80k but literally live at home with there parents so have no cost of living expenses and can invest a lot into crypto and do it at their jobs. My life sucks but I guess it could be worse, right?

take a loan and put it all into chainlink

Wut

>on your phone while driving
pls no

Don't worry we'll be free soon, brother.

I feel like if you can make six figures in crypto it will open up a lot of doors. Investments, small businesses, etc. You will have enough to snowball into true fuck you money.

>Sometimes wonder if the money is honestly even worth it, as good as it is

its not