Why are you not buying alis right now? its the next moonmission

why are you not buying alis right now? its the next moonmission

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/alis/

why are there so many dumbfuck coins? it's so exhausting trying to keep track of all of these shits

thats why im trying to help you keep track

this coin will easily 10x

up 1k sat since posting, what are you doing user

Cause biz hates money.
Literally every CE shitcoin mooning to x5-x10 got fudded or not mentioned at all.
ELIX FLIK already gave me amazing gains while VOISE and ALIS will make them insane. Meanwhile half of the threads here are about fucking chainlink.

ALIS and VOISE are flat as hell.

I can put my money into one, which do you think will moon first?

alis is mooning right now

Hahaha this was when I knew biz is actually shit at trading. FLIK went 6x when it was first shilled. From 1k to 6k, lovely

My CE stack is splitted between VOISE and ALIS, but I have more faith in ALIS.

I've been alis mentioned a few times, guess I'll put my money in that. The japanese are crazy for crypto.

Sheeit any reason for a moon or is this a PnD? Either way seems like it's over or just starting

Token burn, mostly

By the way what are Japanese trading hours?

Stop posting coins after they've already been pumped because you're left holding bags

>VOISE
>pumped
Are you legitimately retarded?

wow, take a look at the chart dude..

lol retards, you know its still severely undervalued right? this is japanese walton, look at their twitter

15mil market cap is the sweet spot for these undervalued projects, it will either fall back to ico price at 7mil where there are steady hands or it'll moon past 30mil,
have you ever seen a project at 15mil w this much potential?
no. in fact there arent many coins around 15mil I can name.

>much potential?
What potential? Their whitepaper talks about dominos...

I feel like being nice today, maybe because I just got up and still haven't experienced enough human misery today to be my normal self. Anyways, anons, please don't buy this coin right now. Anyone who's not in yet, if you buy right now, you'll get fucked during the correction. Then try to make yourself better by meming yourself and posting "the biz way hahaha buy high sell low am I right anons??". Save yourself the headache and money, wait for a correction, then buy. Good luck anons, love you.

just listed on yobit #20 exchange
just came out
meeting with omisego
shilled af by monacoin (check their twitter)
coin burning like half their supply
look at their social media team pics professional af team
only x2 ico price atm.

Hi i just want to say thank you to the guys that told me to buy this coin two days ago. I have almost 2x my initial investment after getting burned on Obsidian, you really saved me.

Fucking missed because I was asleep. What's the next coinex mission goddamn.

this is the mission of the week/month, buy when it dips

haha you guys this coin was an obvious moon and it hasn't even begun. I've doubled my stack already. I'm going to be rich off this coin hahaha

when should i buy in? what price range would be good?

can someone shill me this coin- like what does it do?

you're welcome

If you compare STEEM and ALIS market shares, (255million vs 14 million), being optimistic, you will realize that we still have 18x in front of us.

> it hasn't even been listed on any large exchange
> team is amazing