How much LINK do you have,user?

20000 im all in >poor fag

If this cunt doesn't release any news in the next 6 days i'm donating my LINK to charity then anhero

700 D:
I'm a good charity

bottom right

60k...I´m poor

Had 12k last week but I sold some for the REQ ico

Chainlink pump in 3 hours, stay tuned.

Not selling before this hits $10

It will never hit 10$ you deluded fag. You will be holding your sub 0.5$ bags for a very long time.

Can I into her please?

+3000

Holding 21k strong.

You all know this will moon, no matter if you FUD or not.

6k, my whole portfolio is in links now

Where did you buy this pasta luigi?

KYS

350k and will dump at 45 cents fair warning

Thank fuck for that, it's clowns like you that are letting me increase my stack without spending money.

None, sold it during the bump and bought a couple thousand shares of SPI

lol why didn't you dump when it was 45 cents earlier? bought at 50?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

NO

That's actually oracle's problem. Heh.

120k. Easiest moves ever. Just get off biz lol..

The reasons why I got in haven't changed, nothing has changed except that Sergey didnt screw up his moment which is good.

Just lol at the poor guys holding like 700 link as the user at the start of this thread. If you think they are worried about pleasing some poor teenagers who spent their weed money on LINK you are delusional. All my biggest gains came from holding ETH, XRP, OMG.

If you bought this to try flip yeah you fucked up, but long term I am grand. I dont have to sweat it out worrying about whether it;ll fall into oblivion because its a shitcoin.

Obvs threw some into REQ because I'm not an idiot. The fud on biz is hilarious though. We should be ranked by our crypto net worth, and lower tiers cant post in higher tier threads

Just started this whole shit like 3 days ago.
Never done crypto before.

I'm in for a while ride.

I own a elderly basset hound that yells in the night. I'm basically a charity

14k, down from 32k two weeks ago. Sold off a bunch for REQ.

Are you into fatties?

50k link
50k odn