LinkFags I have been in this game a long time and I can assure you, you are here...

LinkFags I have been in this game a long time and I can assure you, you are here. Don't be a fool and dump on the verge of explosive gains. Generally marketing moves with 8 solid exposures. You are at about 6. Do not quit when you are 99 % there as most people do.

t. millionaire

deluded Pajeet go back to your shitting street

We needs oracles

imagine u gonna fuk som ho and she lik u payin up front and u dont wanna

so u set up a smart contract, she gets the money when your nut hits her skin nom sayin?

But how the smart contract know wats good?

Oracles

That's actually quite interesting.

Prove you're a millionaire

I'm now envisioning the future of sexbots, powered by Chainlink.

i have 6000 linkies

will i be able to have a good economic starting base after this

what a post

I would have been a millionaire but i sold a few minutes before neo -formally antshares- and waltoncoin mooned. I am not making the same mistake with chainlink. HODL!

Imagine if someone holding link all this time sold at 4x and went in on ETP for a 5x, sold and bought back into link.
Imagine someone ignore other ETP's that will come and continuing to hold link for a year, waiting for it to 10x when they just missed out a 20x of their initial investment.

You think you are smart by not missing out on link but you are missing out on 99% of crypto during its best days and the real path to lamboland. It's sad.

thats just a gamble, you dont know what will moon
link is the safe choice

Fuck off, larping pajeet. Nobody wants your bags.

HODL!

Im sure there are hundreds of stocks that outperformed AAPL in their early days, but that doesnt mean the people who bought AAPL early didnt get rich.

ETP was shilled too hard by literal pajeets for me to ever even read into that shitcoin anyway

who is that faggot on the wall i want to fap to it

>Im sure there are hundreds of stocks that outperformed AAPL in their early days, but that doesnt mean the people who bought AAPL early didnt get rich.
Why was there such high levels of shilling yesterday and attempts to comfort each other today?
If linktards are so comfortable about the future, why do they want forced gains now and lack confidence in long term hodlers?

I like you

Bailey Jay

>why do people want the price of a thing they hold to rise?

gee whizz doc this ones got me stumped

So what you are saying is being psychic or lucky is the way to succeed? Because fuck Link and ETP. You could have a billion by going DGB -> Trig -> ANS -> Chaincoin -> MTL -> OMG -> Neo -> Trig -> Mona.

Hindsight is 20/20. There are far more people who lose everything trying to catch every moon mission and go all in on a shitcoin before it dumps.

Look at any blockfolio thread for what Veeky Forums holds. No other token (let alone coin!) gets 63 threads at the same time.
Nothing gets pushed hard enough to make up nearly half the Veeky Forums threads. It's desperation of the highest level.

6000*150=???

there you go.

If you think that those threads were posted by any more than 10 individuals, and thats generous, you have no idea about the scope of market manipulation

but yeah the genuine holders on this board are so terrified that we decided posting more content in the same place would be the best place to increase attention y'know

$150? Kek

big if ture

Try .15.

>long game
>hit exchanges in september

This shilling is pathetic.

Holyshit

no i actually meant 6000 x 150$ =

not immediately but if i were you, i would just delete LINK from your blockfolio and let the price accumulate once the whales move on to another major PnD scheme

Deep post