Is he right? Where there black people in 15th century bohemia?

Is he right? Where there black people in 15th century bohemia?

Were*
fuck

This is years old and no.

>other white people actually WE WUZZING for niggers
the absolute STATE of white guilt

>the absolute state of soy
Fixed

Yea but the game is coming out next month so its still topical.

Americans are
>50%
Also this warhorse owner guy looks brazillian and has a hebrew name.

>definetly no non-whites
But there would be moors and diplomats in European courts, Turks other than the sultan of course would be non-whites
On the great Eurasian steppe the Tatars of course
But still no reason for the witcher to have black people in every village, but half elf’s wont be that odd of peasants are literate enough to have a notice board

he's from the czech republic

that zack fowler guy needs to get beat up bad.

He don't look that much european.
>(((Daniel)))

very very very little percentage. Its not what its about. Its about these fuckheads just wanting to put in token black guys and the like just because of the sake of their retarded agenda of diversity, even if its historically completly wrong.

Of course there were diplomats.traveling merchants etc in central europe at some point.
But thats not the point of that argument.
And it would be EXTREMLY hard to find a brown dude or black guy in that time and place of the world.

Daniel is a christian name you gigantically retarded anglo.

Just because its originates from hebrew doesnt mean its jewish.

>that fucking shirt
kill me

All I’m saying is you don’t tell a lie to counter another lie
Say how rare it would be to happen, and also why didn’t the AltRight complain about the gay guy in Witcher III for a quest you will almost always do on your first attempt

Sorry /soyboy/ we’re the new right

because unlike SJWs we actually play video games and know hes not just a token

The developers actually did look into this just to make a point. There were two black people in Bohemia during the time the game takes place.

But why would you just open up to a stranger that you’re a faggot, Geralt outs the fat fucks that pretending to be a god
Define ‘black’, I know the game focuses on Bohemia and Wien being the cross roads of Turkish expansion but will we see peaceful Turkish merchants like you had in The Day Of The Siege

why do westerneuroniggers try to force their wh*Te guilt on our West Slavic countries? we never had any colonies and didn't genocide anyone

fuck off euroniggers

Polish nobles colonised the step of its Sarmatians sons

>There were no black people in Bohemia. Period.
This is objectively wrong, they even said so themselves. Sure, it's his barbecue, he can invite whatever characters he wants to it, but honestly the whole "there are none-whites in my precious fairytale land, you are just SJW!!!" tact he took was just angry nerd rage, I would be embarrassed if I was a self-proclaimed expert on my country and outed myself as a biased fool in front of the world.

Ukrainians had it coming

But Ukrainians are those polish colonists, I was talking about the native Ruthenians

native Ruthenians were BLACK western slavs

Turkish merchants probably stopped by once in a while. The larger cities in central europe probably had a diplomat and his entourage from the east. Perhaps there was an african slave or two.

I think it was recorded in Henry the 6th's day of a few africans (ex slaves) being around. People found them an oddity but relations were cordial.

However that said, random asian or black in a germanic village in medieval europe would obviously be stupid. It's also wrong but not as much to say there were NO people of non european ancestry. But there would have to be some very specific circumstances why they're there.

>I was born here so am automatically correct about everything to do with this topic

Is this his only source beyond unnamed historians

He's actually wrong. There were many niggers in Central Europe.

They're called Germans.

How exactly do you think the Turks look like?

This topic gets Europeans mad. Of course there are many initiatives for social reform that say people of color were all over Europe but in reality no.
Bohemia is like central Eastern Europe. No black people there, historically. The reason Austria became Austria was for the purpose of white continuity after Spain ‘sold-out’. They were like another Spain but for the white common European person. Historians say most Italians have American indigenous blood due to catholic communions and missions. If you want to get an idea of how Italians were supposed to look look at Slovenians and Croats. Not so much Albanians due to Turkish migration and heavy migration from Italy to Albania and vice versa.

>Historians say most Italians have American indigenous blood due to catholic communions and missions

Name one

What you usually see on TV as Italian are people from Latin American diaspora, Libyan (historically did not allow blacks people north of Sahara), Turkish...
Most people did not travel until the invention of railroad. They lived and died close to where they were born. Sailing was considered dangerous. So most traveling businessmen committed bigamy. They had a wife and family at every commerce point. They’d spend 3-6months/year with them. In many cultures you weren’t even allowed to marry people you did not know from childhood.

western europe used to be populated by black people only

None that you can find on internet. But ask the ones involved in history of Catholicism and trade. You’ll realize it.

>white guilt
More like self-hatred. White guilt is pretty much not a thing anymore, it's not about bleeding hearts feeling bad for minorities, it's about shitting on whites regardless of anything and everything.

>2017
>he doesn't know about king Kangsimir the Great
Sadly, he was later appropriated by thieving slavs. Never forget

>shitting on whites
they deserve it though

Quite regardless, that's not why it's done. It's not about justice, it's about self-flagellation.

On the contrary Western Europe was the pride of European white heritage. Eastern Europe was invaded by Huns and Scythians. Western Europe became important due to the strait of Gibraltar so they had to have peace treaties with everyone in Mediterranean. Many from west went east due to internal racial stability protected by the Khan.

k

There might have been some black people in Bohemia. Foreign merchants or diplomats etc., yet they surely appeared rarely

However what Eastern Europe promised the khan was prostitutes. Give them a yearly amount of white prostitutes and they’d look the other way.
Most who are in America look at the world through another lens. A vast majority of mestizos are descended from rubber trade. It was lucrative today at 2.15 per pound. In a Sq mile you could have 100,000-700,000 trees. At 15 pounds per tree that’s like $3-20m annually. Per square mile. It was better than mining. Of course rubber was worth more then. What guys would do was reproduce with Native Americans. And keep reproducing with the offsprings. Ship them to Central America to lighten the race.

Yeah Bohemia was perhaps most racist of big cities in Europe. It started due to a racial difference.

What the fuck does this even mean

> Its about these fuckheads just wanting to put in token black guys and the like just because of the sake of their retarded agenda of diversity, even if its historically completly wrong.

You're missing the point, you have to see this with European mentality. It's not about putting token african people in video game set in medieval europe, it's about revisionist history, justifying immigration from Africa. These comments were made during the european immigration crisis a couple of years back.

I'm not even a /pol/ack and even I cant deny the blatant pandering and revisionism.

When the biggest city in Americas was Manaus. And the busiest river in the west was the Amazon. Yet it’s overlooked in American education you know something is wrong. People have always been ethnic supremacist. African history begins in Senegal, Angola, and Nigeria their race begins around Ethiopia. If you go back 1000 year or so to North Africa it is said the people look Hindi. Ethiopians are partial Hindi and African.

It means most genetic research is black listed because it can cause even more racist upheaval.

>Bohemia
>City

52% in action

Just like the rubber history has caused border and social problems. Central Americans go to South America and claim it as birth right which gets South American pissed especially with the Nicaragua contra affairs and US-Panama situation.

Well this is 1600, so just slightly darker Mexicans

In what way would you get an influx of Amerindian blood so great that most Italians would have Amerindian ancestry. What are the logistics behind something like that happening? Sounds stupid

Even if they were, one would expect to find merchants from Hungary, or even the Ottoman balkans, not from black Africa. Why would someone travel all the desert and cross the mediterranean to trade, when you could simply sell your stuff in egypt or the Magreb.
As for diplomats, iirc the Ottoman empire began to send diplomats to other countries during the late XVI century, at the end of Suleiman's reign. Even if they could send a diplomatic mission, they would send a member of the nobility, which wasn't black at all (most likely turkick of greek). Professional diplomacy wasn't that developed at the time to train proffesional diplomats.
I may be slipping on this one, but I think Ottoman slaves were mostly christians. What were some black slaves doing in central Europe?

It’s the reason some currencies are pegged with the Real and Dinar. Due to huge migration not spoken about. Andeans get pissed because they are part Hindi and Native and have their own culture.

That's not black.

You know very well he was refering to Praga, don't have to be all smug about it

Roman Catholicism and Pope. First corporate mining district in South America. Gold goes to Rome. Millions of partial Native American women were sent to Italy to work as cheap indentured servants through the centuries

>i’m Not /pol/ but I’m going to tell your country is degenerate when my goverment money goes towards funding abortions, whilst I jerk off to traps and say women who don’t have children are commuting white genocide

That was alot of projecting.
The only thing about that, that was correct is that I indeed occationally fap to traps, since I am in fact gay.

Europeans adopted white children from Americas because they added genetic diversity. But truth be told the world has always been racist. Vast majority of the world is still tribal. Who ever says otherwise lies to everyone but not themselves. The US started it due to a WW2 free market agreement. Did you know a big part of African diaspora people that are in US came to fight for Sky-rights. That’s the only reason they came. US helped to ease the tension with several Caribbean islands serving as a short stat migration stop and several west African countries serving as language education points. They did not agree to space/sky laws. It helps ease trade tension. Atlantic trade stability depend on non-aggression. Something the pacific trade has had for a long time.

>you have to see this with European mentality

Exactly what I am. Rhinelander reporting in.

I was told use was first to fight for a future predicament the air/space race. People used to get on hot air balloons and travel over foreign lands without fear. Africans would get pissed due to several claims over their soil. For a long time the area known as Angola was known for language education. Tribal politicians from the Congo regions used to send their future politicians to be taught English French and Portuguese. Then they’d pick up papers from elsewhere and go to US. They were technically politicians in their own right. It’s the reason Angola prison was made for African political dissidents.

In this respect Russia technically helped ease tensions with the US. But creating a second white air claim.

We are Homo sapiens for a reason. No one is stupid. Laws have always existed and people have wanted to maintain their tribal existence. However others have filed claims behind others backs without their knowledge. The French-US treaty is all about space race. The French were the ones to hold the more progressive and popular air travel contests. Before this situation people enjoyed living in their regions in peace. The other race is the nuke race. It didn’t start in Asia, Africa or Europe. It started in Latin America. Supposedly several countries were shunned by Europe because of prior slavery so they used these nukes to blow up their villas. They were world renown architects and engineers. And made some of the best buildings and houses. Everyone said it was at the cost of Native American genocide so they blew up their homes to start over from scratch. Let the earth recover it’s own. So for historical purposes all Nuke research was in New Mexico then a part of Mexico. It was in turn annexed by US under a special treaty.

based dan

Texas was too a Mexican state antiquated due to Louisiana having a texan governing city within its borders. Most of our academics are bullshit created so as to not instigate the racist past. Everything is BS.

>the absolute state of goy
Fixed

Pretty fucking awesome responses.

>Be leader of a company.
>Reply like a manchild.

I see nothing manchild about his response. He told the faggot revisionist and the faggot revisionist fucked off.

Pretty awesome as far as I am concerned.

"manchild"
he was just fed up with the army of weird internet dudes telling him to do shit to his game he doesnt want just because of their feelings and emotions towards it.
fuck that man.

Vávra is a fucking manchild, literally running around in woods pretending to be soldier
The fucker browses /pol/ and regulary makes remarks about it on his fb page, attracting even more edgy 15yo kids in here

this is a form of cultural imperialism

Americans feel they have the moral obligation to have a black character in every creative endeavour of theirs, and want to impose that moral obligation on the rest of the world.

oy vey thats right how dare that stupid goy defend himself he should just let people slander him and lie about his history

I mean, probably a couple.

There's defending yourself and there's behaving like a spastic.

Partially related, but did that game ever actually come out?

There were exactly two black people in bohemia during the time the game took place, so honestly hes not far off.

>reply like a manchild
Doesn't seem very childish to me user

>correct someone on the internet
>"wow stop being such a spaz lol"

Noone in Europe wants this kind of shit. The only "people" who do this kind of shit are yanks.

But that is one gay guy put of the hundreds of npcs you interact with over the course of the game. It also makes sense as he doesn't outright tell you he's gay but if you push him. I'm sure there was at least some gays who would admit it of pushed by a superhuman with words fucking swords on his back who'll be gone in a few days.

No you’re not. The majority of Republicans are still neocons.

>frogposter making fun of someone’s education

What should he say instead?

Bohemia is my city

I just want to play a character who looks like me in a fucking role playing game. If I can't immerse myself in the role, what's the point?

Do you know what "role playing" even means?

You are meant to play the role of someone else, not insert your personal Mary Sue.

hi leftypol

Which would be fine in a game that feature a character with agency like Witcher. But this game has character creation. No reason I shouldn't be able to play an african character. Hell they could've used the opportunity to create a unique story-line for African characters to increase replayability.

>Hell they could've used the opportunity to create a unique story-line for African characters to increase replayability.

You'll be hunted down by angry peasants with pitchforks and torches for being servant of devil.

i'd play that.

The general populace would have been basically 100% white. There may have been a couple of foreign representatives or traders but the overwhelming majority of the population would have gone their entire lives without seeing a single non-white person

>Daniel
This is as retarded as the hole Berg thing you faggots have talked yourself into. As if the name Daniel Berg would be a jewish name.

It means that the origin of "role play" comes from times when people were assigned preset roles. Frank was given the role of a dwarf, John was assigned an elf, while Susie was the sorceress. That's how it went.

But speaking on the subject of black people in medieaval Central Europe. The guys apparently intend to make the game historically accurate. If that's so, there's no place for black characters there. Yes, it is possible that by some incredible twist of fate a black person might have wound up in 15th century Bohemia. However, such person would be so unique that they would rise just too many eyebrows to be playable. A black person would be treated by literally everyone as curiosity as best, a complete freak at worst.

Again it is a videogame. You could easily state "the deeds of this character were lost or destroyed." Not mad tho. I'll probably still play it.

>we sincerely apologize for our cultural insensitivity, our company always aimed to promote diversity and inclusion. The lead designer has already been fired, we fixed the issue, and our game will have 20 more LGBTIQKKKFGT+ and POC characters to choose from
Daily reminder this is what's considered "mature" in Ameriga. Rest of the world just considers it a cuck behavior.

>niggers in medieval Bohemia
>immersive

Why couldn't there be black people in Central Europe back then? There's no evidence that there wasn't any.

Also it's a work of fiction so it's irrelevant if there's PoC in it or not.

>more amerisplaining