by killing 10s of millions

>Juche
>communism
Don't lump glorious best Korea in with disgusting slavs

To kill billions

from starving, by actively killing them

You niggas all butthurt

of tons of food.

He actually did job that needed to be done.
Whole redrawing borders and moving population when don in typical Soviet manner(brutal and with no giving a fuck) actually give Eastern Europe Ethnostates. Also when years of communism make nations poor it actually preserve their spirit.
I used to be pretty anti Soviet and anti communist but more I know the more I respect this man.

can you imagine if you had tons of food drop on your head? In fact, what are you even going to do with all those tons of food? Eat them by yourself? That doesn't sound very communist to me! No, you only need some kilos of food at best, Stalin knew what he was doing, tons of food are unnecessary.

Yep, thanks to the example of Uncle Joe, millions in future generations will be saved from communist brutality because only savage opportunists or pampered bourgeois pseuds could believe in this ideology.

>ywn live in the Beria timeline
what's the point of living lads?

>actually give Eastern Europe Ethnostates
by injecting vodka niggers into Baltic and other countries where they maintain sizeable minorities and have their own parties, that have pushed for secession of territory to Russia in certain cases?

They were there before Stalin though, Russification was Imperial policy

Yep, so when you don't need all that food you horde it away for when you do need it

>Give lithuaniashits Vilnius back
>They still fucking complain

based

>Same guy?
I’m gonna leave this here

Why is there a swastika there?

from himself?