Thank you anons, chainlink dump

Thank you for the anons who warned me that Link will dump extremely hard after the conference. Graph not looking good. God bless you.

I warned people but they whined and cried. Rory is a scam artist and lies to investors in the slack. If you stay in this shitcoin be prepared, $0.25 is coming

That was me expect sub 6000

yup, the people who said "no one will sell the news because there's no news" are necking themselves right now

Thanks bro. Sub 6000 seems indeed extremely realistic at this point. RIP, it was a fun ride.

next time listen to the minority who actually want to help you. there were people telling you to sell at 10-11k last week but you didn't listen. you listened to the majority and held until the sibos event. always go against the crowd.

Yeah, good learning lesson.

I'm still new to crypto trading, so I hope to improve user.

You better sell before we hit 4k.

i hope so. link was my 6th ico so i knew all too well how it would play out. never forget why you're investing in icos: to increase your btc/eth stack.

You are mentally ill. No one wants to help anyone here.

I am here to help and only give good advices. But how would you know how to spot me.

>"extremely hard"

It's been within this price range for the past two weeks, fucko.

>buy low
>sell two cents higher

fucking morons... i can't believe you all in give in so easily to the day trading whales and thier fud spawn . some of you are so influenced by the shit flinging that you actually believe their madness. it's embarrassing to watch.

but you're wrong. yes, the majority of people here are just looking out for themselves but there's a few good people. i.e. animeshill. i also tried to help people after i sold at 11k and legitimately didn't fud LINK to buy back in cheaper. i was the user who warned people about the 11k sats(45 cents at the time) ceiling. people didn't take me seriously though.

You're right, there was news after all just a few hours before the actual demo.
And that news was that a whole list of major companies were involved in the Chainlink demo beside SWIFT:
AXA
Sony
Barclays
BNP Paribas
Fidelity
Societe Generale
Santander

Pretty fucking amazing.

>animeshill
You are legit retarded. That weeb shills his pre-sale bags and nothing else.

lmao, wouldn't it be fucking easy to trigger these stop orders? just make it dip under that support line for a second. if I had the resources i'd make an attempt...

your welcome user Chain-babies are all braindead retards, everyone knows SPI is where its at

he shilled link when the presale registration was still going on. i got in and put in 100k, cashed everything out and got 450k. he made me 350k so i don't give a shit if he's shilling his pre sale bags now. at least he's more helpful than the majority of guys here who just post fucking pink wojaks and AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Is this an app? What's it called?

I helped a bunch of fags get in on the presale

For a while I autistically watched the charts 10+ hours a day and managed to increase my stack a decent amount and dodge some dips, but it fucked me up. It kept me awake and was really taxing. I would also make bad trades from time to time making it even less worth. At some point I decided to just fuck it and hodl. I'm down $300 in Link atm but actually feel a lot better than when I was daytrading this shit. I still think it's a coin worth holding when I look at the whitepaper and usecase. If I end up a digimarine2.0 so be it. Nobody can predict this volatile market where shitcoins moon and coins with a good product don't. I did my research and took the plunge.

The user in this thread gloating about how he was right probably makes 9 shitty calls for every good one, but it's in our nature the ignore the times we were wrong. That's just how it is.

>I still think it's a coin worth holding when I look at the whitepaper and usecase.
And the real-world prospects.
That demo directly involved some heavy fucking hitters.

JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST

obv PnD since ICO.

You are welcome bro, only retards were expecting it to pump after SIBOS, with all these shills

>after SIBOS

SIBOS isn't done yet. It _will_ pump after SIBOS. All this "SIBOS IS PRICED IN" has been FUD to keep prices low until SIBOS is done. That's when the real moon mission kicks off and the whales know it which is why they're accumulating as much LINK as they can now.

Grats to the whales shaking Veeky Forums down and taking their LINK from them. Its been a well played game watching sell walls get thrown up at key crossover points for a week straight.