*silently CJEERS*

*silently CJEERS*

CJEERS OP

have fun holding that worthless token

at least u can use the shitty app with it

CJEERS

CJEERS

uh...roman storm would like to have a word with you, he didn't look very amused.

CJEERS

CJEERS

This shit is set to blow. Devs need to take their fingers out of their asses and get it on a legit exchange quickly, otherwise momentum will die.

the buy walls are getting impressive. 72 eth support at 0.00005555

CJEERS

There has never been an easier token to meme into a moon than this one.

>magical guaranteed gains trading robot
>Working product
>Charlie Shrem
>Roman Storm
>CJEERS

Seriously guys just keep memeing, the rest will take care of itself. Reddit will go crazy for this shit.

CJEERS BRO

I'm 50% of my portfolio in this, fomo kicked in bought in super late at 79~, cost averaged down to break even to the price now, CJEERS and be prepared to get fucked in the ass by the ROMAN STORM if you don't buy in right now

The best thing is there is experimental data that shows that the bot can even exceed the potential of decade long investors. For any institution with a lump sum of capital that they want to invest there is a sweet spot in which it is too expensive to hire a funds manager which makes bots like this that are easy to implement and successful to find a place in the market. Hell I might not pit it against the Wall Street bots for trading but the fact that it can do predictions of all sorts is so useful. For instance I would love to bet on the Super Bowl. Too bad I don't watch hand egg but I would trust this or over me. Think about every investment opportunity in which either you don't have the knowledge to make a good decision or dont want to hire someone who does THIS BOT IS FOR YOU. There is going to be a massive community around this. I am addicted to the app and use it every morning because I am getting paid in a good speculative asset. Now just wait until this hits a normie friendly exchange and see this baby do a double flip. See no barriers to hitting a $60m market cap within the next couple weeks. Just a matter of eyes being laid on this beast of platform.

bought at 4.8k, feelsgood

Sounds like something I'd want to use.

Yep as you should. A decentralized hybrid human AI could vastly exceed our expectations especially when you get the community of reliable speculators. And I would throw this bot in the stock market. It succeeded at the moscow exchange so why not here

Grade A shilling, take it to Reddit for max effect.

you can do that with 1 token lol

CJEERS sweetie

CJEERS friends

No you can't you need manyespecially as the demand increases

CJOOSE life.
CJOOSE a job.
CJOOSE a career.
CJOOSE a family,
CJOOSE a fucking big television
CJOOSE washing machines, cars,
compact disc players, and electrical tin openers.
CJOOSE good health, low cholesterol
and dental insurance.
CJOOSE fixed-interest mortgage repayments.
CJOOSE a starter home.
CJOOSE your friends.
CJOOSE leisure wear and matching luggage.
CJOOSE a three piece suite on hire purchase
in a range of fuckking fabrics.
CJOOSE DIY and wondering who you
are on a Sunday morning.
CJOOSE sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing
sprit-crushing game shows
Stuffing fuckking junk food into your mouth.
CJOOSE rotting away at the end of it all,
pishing you last in a miserable home
Nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish,
fucked-up brats
You have spawned to replace yourself.
CJOOSE your future. CJOOSE life.