WHAT IS HAPPENING

WHAT IS HAPPENING

I BOUGHT 80K OF THIS SHITCOIN

WHYYYYYYYYYYY

Buy more right now while it's low

sell before every god damned conference u moron, 99% it will dump.

huge hype coming in from Reddit any time now, buy while it's cheap and hodl long it's hitting $1+

It's going back to 5k sats or lower. This isn't going up for at least a week.

Between now and the post-SIBOS announcment we're at the mercy of FUD and Chink-bots and whales... it matters not what happens, matter of fact is we cannot go up until some news come out. All that matters is where's we'll be a week from now

I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO MOON WITH THIS COIN

>mfw i bought 80k link with borrowed money

oh but user it will be different this time because there's no news to sell :^)
>deluded linkies

i wonder what happens next
anyone not buying right now to sell again at 45 cents is delusional

There won't be announcements. Too busy "working" ;^)

ITS NOT FAIR

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I thought I read AMA somewhere. Is that true?

fuck off cunt, we all knew it was gonna dip without news, due to ongoing SIBOS and some BS non-disclosure agrement we're in the dark, even if he already have hints that huge news is gonna be announced... and when it does u'll be sucking my dick for 1 satoshi u fuckwit

Reddit hype? Please

your emotions are showing. next time don't be emotionally attached to a shitcoin and you'll make money like me.

>anyone not buying right now to sell again at 45 cents is delusional

In what universe is a head and shoulders pattern INSIDE a bull-to-bear reversal curve 'good'?

I bought at 0.13 and I'm selling at 10$. Not even emotional I'm just tired of all u fuckers spreading FUD, even if u have no investment in the coin.Just tells me there's something else going on, because if I don't own a coin I do not care, therefor don't spread FUD, what is ur angle dickweed?

in what universe is an inverse dreidel followed by a bear to bull quadruple top not a good sign?

how much did you lose?

i'm not spreading fud. i'm trying to warn people before this shit hits sub 5k sats. i'm doing this because i'm a /niceguy/

Fuck off (((nice guy))), it'll hit 10k sat before it hits 5k, screencap this

Ahh, the 'spout gibberish retardism because I don't understand what you wrote' defense. Guess I was checkmated.

I-it's still up like 90000% from one year ago!

Manipulation and FUD is off the charts, that makes this an incredible investment. Ask yourself, why would so many people want to make you sell this? Why would people who didn't buy this be so fucking focused on every single price development? If you have at least a couple of functioning brain cells you will be able to answer these questions correctly.

your TA is fucking worthless because it's on 1 exchange right now, the coin is 100% manipulated and will shoot right back up, like every other time this week.
once the coin is on 3-4 exchanges you can spout your TA and maybe be right half the time
until then, or news, the whales paint the charts and make it painfully easy to predict rises/falls

Manipulation.

LINK's only decent exchange is Binance, so all it takes is one single sell wall on one single exchange to influence the price of LINK.
This has been obvious for a long time, as fake walls have been popping up and migrating for WEEKS.
Go watch the order book right now.

If it had been on multiple decent exchanges, LINK would've mooned. A few hours before the LINK demo, we received the extremely good news that the demo was going to involve a whole list of major companies:
AXA
Sony
Barclays
BNP Paribas
Fidelity
Societe Generale
Santander

If it hadn't been for the obvious manipulation, the price would've skyrocketed by now.

JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST

Not sure why people get attached and marry coins like OMG and LINK.

LINK It's had its day. I expect a lot of stagnation below .50c

Smart money pulled out their 4-5x profit and went big on things like Airswap, wanchain and request network

I bet your charts look something along these lines

If you think trading is so easy you can get rich by memorizing patterns, why arent you all millionaires

>head and shoulders
You mean "head, shoulders, and sword"?
Take your TA astrology to reddit pleb.
This is pure manipulation, nothing else.

obviously it is relatively speaking -21% from what it was yesterday when it was pumped. the numbers will change in 1 hour again. Or just do your usual biz strategy and sell lower than you bought.

Turn off your blockfolio for 3 days then come back to massive gains.

There is no bigger thing then ChainLink at the moment u retard.... go buy ur chink and pajeet literal shitcoins and fuck off

>I expect a lot of stagnation below .50c
Been going sideways for two weeks now.

BRUH

This is probably my best longterm coin

why would you sell?

I have OmiseGO, AntShares, Walton feelings here.

Nothing short of 1 Billion Mcap this will reach

ALl due to lack of news, once post sibos news starts coming in we'll see 1$ in matter of 12h

Triple threes of truth.

Enough people trade with TA for it to 'become true'. Stay poor I guess.

Screenshotted this for maximum lulz next week/month.

DUMP THAT SHIT AND BUY SPI RIGHT NOW!

What about "sell the news"?

I got LINKED. Can't even look at my losses...I'm so ashamed bros

Hello darkness my old friend

Can't wait to buy it sub 6k sats and sell at ~20k once Sergey starts communicating with investors.

reddit is filled with way more people than Veeky Forums. plus way more normies with common sense

Only to get fucked in your ass so hard you cry when you rely on it.

>Enough people trade with TA for it to 'become true'

in other words, if everyone believes bull shit and acts accordingly, then you can predict patterns because of the bull shit everyone thinks is going to happen?
if you seriously think that patterns on a chart are more important than fundamentals you don't deserve to get rich
get your head out of your ass, and look at the actual product not fucking TA
whether its today, tomorrow, or next week, LINK is the real deal.

That only works if there's a rumor to buy first.
The news about all the massive companies being involved in the demo came out of the blue.
The price should have gone up and stayed up, but the manipulation brought it down.

And the whole LINK demo at SIBOS thing was neither a rumor nor news.

pretty much this. OP knows this, he just likes making LINK threads every second

I was in presale and I am happy with the profits. It's on to the next garenteed moon missions for me. Good luck waiting for Link to 5x again in this market. My money is in crypto that hasent already mooned.

we linkmarines now friendo

This, and anyone who thinks they wont have anything to announce after presenting at fucking SIBOS and flying off the radar this long is delusional. Shit, if Sergey actually does the AMA that could push it above 50 if he hints at something promising.

You'd be right (very, very marginally) if this was Forex, where there are enough people trading based on technicals to actually support it. Most of the crypto market is based on fundamentals, plus key levels/trend resistance/fib sequences. Thats it. Head and shoulders is a meme you can point to at hundreds of places in links chart depending on your time frame and even the exchange you watch. If you've made money from it, then kudos, you have good money and risk management. If that's the case, then props on being better than 90% of the kids here, but you could make astronomically more with a stronger, more diverse strategy.

The price is unrealistically low due to manipulation. Have fun crying once new exchanges are confirmed.

>couldn't even pump off the back of a major conference

B-b-but Veeky Forums told me chain-link would go to da moon. Surely this isn't just another shit coin pump n dump?

One d-d-dollar by the end of the y-y-year g-g-guys.....

If people act on TA, then why don't whales manipulate buy and sell orders to produce certain patterns, making thousands of people THINK the price is going up or down? wouldn't that be the perfect way to make shitloads of money?

That is exactly what they do on high volume / high value shitcoins. Have you not realized this?

because big companies would endorse a pump and dump coin. suuuuure

I realized this, yes. I was merely pretending to be retarded.

>couldn't even pump off the back of a major conference

But everyone kept saying it was going to dump at the conference.

Will you fuders make up your minds pls?

Are you really this stupid? Companies using the chainlink service will never interact with the actual coin, or shitty chink exchanges. It's like a gateway payment system that makes it possible to instantly transfer 'money' from the client to the node operator. So coin price depends on the the demand of the service.

Because its a fucking scam coin that is years away from a working product. They have a proof of concept, after that its alpha, then beta and then the final product and finally they need to integrate that into the system.

Imagine being a big banker asking this guy about his engineering team and he comes back with he IS the engineering team.

Nobody serious is going to invest in two guys programming from their garage in Eastern Europe to develop sophisticated banking software.

Deluded linkies.

It does have a working product

They have a proof of concept. Learn the difference dumbass

>2010
>investing in bitcoin
>some retard comes out with:

its a fucking scam coin that is years away from a working product. They have a proof of concept, after that its alpha (Bitcoin), then beta (BCH), then the final product (Gold). Imagine being a big banker asking this guy about his engineering team and he comes back with he IS the engineering team. Nobody serious is going to invest in two guys programming from their garage in Eastern Europe to develop sophisticated transaction software.

Deluded shitcoiners.

>laugh

yeah except for the part where you can create smart contracts on their website RIGHT NOW
i can't tell if you actually believe what you're saying, or just spreading lies to get (you)s

The PoC is simply the application of "the working product" with specific SWIFT integration.
"The working product" involves a lot more than just SWIFT.

There is a massive FUD attack going on right now to push the price down. Stay strong. These autists are just saying random shit they don't even believe or understand.

How many institutional investors were buying Bitcoin in 2010? Give ya a hint, it was approximately zero.

Bitcoin gained far more legitimacy after Satoshi backed out and the Bitcoin Foundation was formed, which had a team of engineers and developers.

this. if it dips it wont be for long.

>said companies will let node operators that are outside of their control or from god knows where run financial and critical transactions
nice bought 100k

I'm buying all the way to the bottom if I have to. In years I'll look back on this and suck myself off as thanks.

you do realize that having anonymous node operators is literally the biggest selling point to utilization of LINK, right?
the fact that you are incentivized monetarily to provide good information with nodes, is the reason that you can trust a LINK node more than a centralized relay

it's like you retards don't understand the fucking basics of increased security/reliability through decentralization...

Banks announced the supercomputes being built in every city
Veeky Forums though it was just fud but they realised it was true.

The only thing that isn't shit in that screenshot is the eidoo wallet logo

youre letting your greed cloud your mind, the world is a bad place and people dont play by the rules

theres nothing secure from states user, what did the us did to the chinese and russian hackers? fucking nothing.

you guys are still at the im gonna get rich phase while