LEGACY ACCOUNT

did all legacy accounts got JUST'ed?

was fun while it lasted

not what i was asking

JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST

mine seems ok

It syas that verified acocunts cant withdraw and when i login it takes me to a personal details page

but i still have a legacy account and ive been able to withdraw MCO tokens ok

i-ill be ok. R-Right?

I would suggest all burgers to leave American Exchanges fast. SEC is onto you.

>1337 BTC

had a 1337 legacy acc from the start til today

non-burger

Bittrex is implementing new KYC policy.

likely has something to do with the upbit korea partnership.

>KYS policy

fixed

had to happen anyways and im suprised it lasted that long

not even mad

It still says my daily withdrawal limit is 1337 btc but getting hassled everytime I login to apply for basic verification, so which is it?

if i dont enter any details ill be fine i think

my legacy got downgraded to a useless NEW acc

or if it is not this it is the sec going after exchanges with regulations. either way bittrex is not mtgoxing us at this point I don't think.

I had a legacy account, recently logged in to find that it was randomly changed to a "New" account. However, it was not disabled and still had the 1337 withdrawl limit so I don't know if they're purposely stripped away legacy status or if they just hired pajeets to code the backend and they fucked up. In any case I count myself lucky I was still able to withdraw (despite it telling me I couldn't until doing Basic verification) so I got my coins out of that shithole.

And no I'm not Iranian.

>I couldn't until doing Basic verification
basic is email only?

E-mail only is "unverified", which for legacy accounts allows 1337 BTC withdrawal limit per day. For non-legacy, in theory unverified accounts allow 0.025 BTC per day (according to their own FAQ) but it seems even that small limit has been disabled recently, so unverified can't withdraw at all.

Basic verification is when you just give them your name, address, phone, etc. but not photo ID/selfie. However, based on what people are saying it seems like most of the time they say "your info doesn't match public records" and make it mandatory for you to do enhanced verification. Seems like the basic option is mostly being used as a bait-and-switch to force people into enhanced.

Enhanced is when you actually give them your photo ID + selfies.

Whether you have a legacy account that still workks (for now) or not, I would recommend that if you are not comfortable with Bittrex having your ID and pictures then get your coins off this exchange.

I got past that by enabling 2fa

Got past which part? 2FA isn't the same thing as verification. But like I said, I was able to withdraw while being unverified even though my account said New and told me I couldn't. So there seems to be some aspect of glitchiness right now. Others with legacy accounts were less lucky, and actually had their accounts fully disabled, and others couldn't withdraw from fucked-over legacy accounts even with 2FA. So who knows anymore.

No Nigerians
No Iranian
No Syrians
No Turkeys
No Pakistanis

>What is the problem?

No more shit people on Bittrex sounds good to me right?