Why are atheists so stupid and delusional...

why are atheists so stupid and delusional, have no fucking clue about basic philosophy and all they can think of is "muh Russell's teapot"?
just look at r/atheism and r/debateachristian / debateanatheist

You're gonna just keep making one of these threads per day, eh?
Saged.

>sister, shouldn't we abort our daughter-niece?
>oh wait, that's murder lol god wills it

why are christians so stupid and delusional, have no fucking clue about basic biology or geology and all they can think of is "microevolution"?
just look at answersingenesis and creation.com

not being an atheist doesnt conclude in being a christian

>just look at Reddit
Just go back there

Un-saged.

>why are atheists so stupid and delusional
Because a lot of them are children who use their atheism as an expression of disrespect for authority. When you realize that atheism is simply "Fuck you dad! You can't tell me what to do!" the philosophy then everything else falls into place

That image is hilariously retarded, almost as retarded as the words next to it.

Neat.

What's that stereotype?
I don't even have a problem against authority generally but I just don't think all the extraordinary stuff in the Bible could have happened.

Go read r/atheism, you'll understand in under 5 minutes

>why are religious people so stupid and delusional, have no fucking clue about basic science and all they can think of is "muh Belief is the only right one and every other belief is a shit and wrong"?
>just look at yourself and Veeky Forums posts by theists / Arguments theists use.

Your Dogmatism will be your downfall, trust me.

haha you once again proved the OP right
because you have such a basic fucking understanding of theology and seriously think thats how theists argue

Yet another high quality thread, brought to you by &Humanities

>muh Science™

>He doesn’t know about metamorphic rocks
KEK

"The nakedness of thy sister, the daughter of thy father, or daughter of thy mother, whether she be born at home, or born abroad, even their nakedness thou shalt not uncover."
-Leviticus 18:9

Nice try though /r/atheism

>r/atheism and r/debateachristian / debateanatheist
>Go read r/atheism
>/r/atheism
If you love browsing reddit so much why don't you fuck off back there?

what if I just fuck them clothed

>He thinks all Christians deny evolution
Instant marker of high schooler r/atheism

metaphorical nakedness its ok actual nakedness

If you're willing impregnate your own sister I don't think you follow the word of God enough to care about abortions

Why do so many atheists have to care about these things so much? I don't have a need for religion so I don't belong to one, and that's pretty much as far as it goes.

Christianity and science do not contradict.

As do you fall in your place when you are Religious but don't love thy neighbors and act dishonorably, speaking with a splitted tongue. You are a Judas. Your place is the fire.

Go read a book then, Reddit pleb.

Sage

How does calling someone stupid mean you don’t love them?

>Muh Science and Belief are not compatible

Ignorance is sinful, you fool!

Do I see a trinity of one person there? Or just samefagging? Do you only read r/atheism to get to know Atheist characteristics? Then you are on a paper path of acquiring Information.

Liar, simpleton, fundamentalist

It doesn't. Disrespect is still dishonor and thus sinful.

>reddit reddit reddit
Go back
Also, reported, saged and hidden

ex-atheist here, I focused way too much the science, and what based black science man said. I completely ignored the philosophy of religion.

it wasn't until I took a serious interest in history and philosophy that I started to question my atheism, and realized science can only prove the physical, that there's something to be said about the spiritual side of life.

two philosophers that helped me get my head out of my ass that I can remember are Camus, and Aquinas.

The amount of sages, reports, and hiddens in this thread warms my heart. Let me add another.

And why do you think all the extraordinary things in the Bible could actually be real?
Religious people often just say "muh science", "muh religion talk about things outside science", and "muh sciencism" but they still don't have any evidence that religion or spirituality is a source of knowledge at all.
And it's not even like there is just atheism and "religion", there are a lot of religions and none has real evidences of being more true thah the others.