How could one man be this cruel and heartless towards civilians in Belarus?

How could one man be this cruel and heartless towards civilians in Belarus?
>but muh partisans
Well turns out that when you invade someone's homeland and you are brutal to the local population, you get partisans and resistance fighters. Is this what autism looks like when taken too far?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cRKsOH8MyOg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oskar_Dirlewanger
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Truly, in the end, finally, after all these years and now that the dust has indeed settled, what the FUCK was his problem?

He was evil.

I'm honestly not very fond of his atrocities, but the film Come and See shows some brutal stuff perpetrated by his division

youtube.com/watch?v=cRKsOH8MyOg

Actual mental issues and a complete lack of restraint imposed by higher authority. Basically give the power to kill and rape and burn all you want to a serial killer, and equip him to do so, as well as give him command over other such individuals.

This. All the more reason why tankies and stormtards are scum. They fantasize that an authoritarian society would be awesome and they don't realize that in such societies there's just as much or more ass-kissing, backroom deals, and sociopaths climbing to the top as in liberal societies, but with less restraint to keep things from going to total shit.

They're born that way. He's not really different from other anti-social and narcissistic people.

In a society that isn't held accountable to public opinion, you are more likely to get dangerous individuals who are promoted to positions of power simply because it is convenient for the State, or they have some special skill that outweighs their disturbing trend towards violence. People like Dirlewanger, Heydrich, Beria, ect.

>youtube.com/watch?v=cRKsOH8MyOg
Quick question, can I fap to this? Are they any awesome rape scenes?

there's a scene where bunch of ge*mans drag a girl through mud into a truck full of soldiers
after a while we see the girl all bruised beyond recognition
they don't show the rape though

Oh another soyboy betafag cuck thread demonizing Germany and upvoting commie propaganda against the masculinity of Germany. Keep eating your soy faggots.

what did he do

>>they don't show the rape though
:(
Well, now I'm just plain not interested.

>Rape and pillage is NOBLE and BRAVE

>Dirlewanger and his force "raped and tortured young women and slaughtered Jews Einsatzgruppen-style in Byelorussia beginning in 1942."[2] Snyder cautiously estimated that the Sonderkommando, by then regiment-sized, killed at least 30,000 Belarusian civilians.[5] Some other estimates are much higher, such as 120,000 people killed in 200 villages.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oskar_Dirlewanger

Liberal soyboy. Shit happens. Raping and pillaging was and still is the law of man. Everyone pillaged and killed civies.

> the masculinity of Germany
wtf is that

iktfb

>Everyone did it!
Doesn't excuse war crimes. Rape of Berlin was bad, but so were the Einsatzgruppen.

>everyone does it
>that means its moral

>if you kill your enemies they win
t.soyboy betacucks
They should have left if they didn't want to be killed. This is why we lost the Vietnam war. We showed them mercy and other faggot shit.

>Alienating the civilian population by brutalizing them is in no way damaging to the war effort!
It's almost like you want Partisan action to get worse

So what is the excuse for germans losing with their ideological barbarism?

Post feet nigger

He's clearly trolling you fucking morons. SJW soyboy beatcuck SJW shill jews.

So you have no objection to the Russians raping and pillaging their way through Germany? After all, shit happens right?

This, we know the Wehrmacht could stoop to this level but was the Dirlewanger's Brigades problem? Also, pic related is supposed to be a member of the Master Race?

Well maybe if they surrendered to the Germans peacefully maybe they would have shown some mercy. But no they were ungrateful for being liberated so they decided to act like terrorists and fight Germany instead of helping them. If helicopters were used, i think Hitler should have gave them all free helicopter rides for being a bunch of communist soyboys.
And I am not trolling, these soyboys are brainwashed by commies and they are fucking coddled faggots who like to virtue signal about love and mercy and other faggot shit.

its not rape when she wants it

When will the mods ban all American IPs?

>surrender peacefully
>To a regime that actively wants to either kill or enslave you
I do hope you're trolling

When will the mods ban liberal soyboys on here? Its just how nature works, get use to it.
Only if they resisted were they killed. Like I said if they just surrendered peacefully maybe they would have shown some mercy and spared them. But no they decided to act like terrorists and fight Germany instead of helping them.

hang yourself nigger subhuman

Is that something that you tell your soyboy friends? Get over it soyfag, it didn't matter if it was wrong or not, it was the law of man so therefore if they just surrendered peacefully instead of fighting back, basically fighting against their own interests, maybe they would have been more merciful. Besides, you can't be merciful to commie soyboys.

do you take brainforce at all

Don't ban the IPs in the Southern United States.

I very much enjoy the company of Confederate pregnant Anne Frankposters

This

Hate to break it to you but nazis were the original soy boys

Cuck

if it's how nature works then you wont mind getting curbstomped for whatever arbitrary reason someone deems to be acceptable, right? i mean, if rape and pillage is the law of man as you said then...i mean, why not?