OmiseGo 100$

q1 2018

cap this. you plebs have no clue whats about to come.

Other urls found in this thread:

technology.inquirer.net/64792/look-chinese-woman-now-insta-famous-for-looking-like-a-living-doll
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This girl looks like a realdoll

That girl looks like Histrionic personality disorder.

>BTC/OMG

user...

Hits 4$ before it hits 100$. But go on and hodl lol

It's easy to find paid shills for OMG because the coin is so manipulated, you should have inside buyers already making the coin rise, before cryptic, and ultimately devoid of any argument, messages like this appear.

Ssh dont tell the plebs,km not done accumulating.

That girl...... is Asian?? technology.inquirer.net/64792/look-chinese-woman-now-insta-famous-for-looking-like-a-living-doll

ah thats why it never broke 7$ despite:

china ico ban
cina exchange ban
yunbi delisting
korean ico ban
russian fud
countless competitors
btc bull run

watch what happens after fork and chain release you poor peasant.

Anyone else hedging their altcoin profits into OMG?

I know a lot of anons like to hold BTC/ETH majority for safety, but i'm closing in on 3k OMG and after the LINK mission i'm going to dump 50% of my profits into OMG

>after the link mission

hnnng

all big whales i know are treating omg like btc. im 100% srs. its the safest bet for 2018.

plasma is going to change the world.

This is so obvious, yet anons on this board are only losing money on shitcoins that will never rise again. Enjoy your bags. See ya all at $100 per OMG in 2018. I'm a proud hodler since $3, don't have any bags and everything is still a profit for me. It's the safest crypto investment today. When we rise above $100, and we definitely will rise there, I will make it. Like, seriously make it - lambos, houses and other shit. I will think then about all the biz fags that were promoting shitcoins and losing money on cucklink, (biz)elixir or just some other pump/dump shit. Fuck you user. Just, fuck you for being so dumb. But, it's your call to stay poor.

Your whales seem to be pretty stupid.

MCO is the easy to go.
Wait till tomorrow and then stay crying.

it truly blows my mind user. this game is so easy yet they get burned daily gambling their lunch money.

take fucking 5 hours out your day and FULLY research what omg is about to do and understand why every major player in crypto is so bullish on omisego

small hint: omg handles 9 digits $ DAILY. now what do you think will happen once they link it to omisego biz?

The people that buy ChainLink instead of OmiseGo are the 80% that loose money. I am grateful to them.

>there is no plasma ico

>loose
The only thing loose here, is your butthole, stupid fag.

What's wrong with chainlink

What do you see in pay

Who is this girl and how much to suck her feminine penis?

Except plasma is vaporware right now and will not be done by Q1 2018

Nothing really. Both are very safe bets